D. Howard Will Not Be Ready for Start of Camp!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: D. Howard Will Not Be Ready for Start of Camp!

In response to RicoCeltic's comment:

Oh my God!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I was hoping he would be out at least until Jan. We can't catch a break. This is another conspiracy of the league. I believe DH12 was never hurt. I hate David Stern, this league is rigged. SMH.

Rico, Dwight looks huge. Wow!!  You better start doing something about that home yellow that I mentioned in the other post.  Did you see it?  You need to make that a mission man!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I agree.  But what are you doing about what you need to do?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Danny, Doc and Wyc should get on the phones and protest this to the league. They should also contact Mark Cuban and Dan Gilbert like they did when the Lakers got CP3 to see if Stern can reverse this trade because it is just not fair for us or the league. We should all email the league office. This is not fair. Damn. Now I'm depress. I think I won't be posting or following the NBA any longer until they reverse this trade. SMH. 

GO C's!

Rico, I feel for you man.  At multiple levels.  Happy healing.  Come back when you are ready.  If you get too depress there are threads on this forum where Lakers kids go to play.  Try playing there for some time.  It may cheer you up.

Sections
Shortcuts