D-Wade Flops Again - NBA This Is Pathetic!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

D-Wade Flops Again - NBA This Is Pathetic!!

Dwyane Wade flop Heat-Pacers Game 3  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: D-Wade Flops Again - NBA This Is Pathetic!!

It is just plain CHEATING!!! I can't stand to watch these con-artists destroy the game of b-ball!! 

AND it doesn't matter whether or not the flop resulted in a turnover! Wade's intent was to CHEAT!!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Flopping is a problem and Wade is one of the worst, and NBA needs stronger action. 

But to claim this is destroying basketball is way over the top. Tell the truth - you'd hate these guys even if they didn't flop. I think Wade's dirty plays are worse than flopping. Cheating? Hmmm not really because if the refs don't call it, then it doesn't work. It's tacky, but folks in all sports push the envelope in rules all the time. Look at the NFL where players routinely fake injuries when their defenses need rest. Or hold when officials aren't looking. 

The worst thing that could happen to the NBA is if the Heat don't make the finals. Pacers Spurs - two teams that don't flop - would get some of the worst finals ratings in years and years. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Come on, I don't like the Heat also, but clearly Mahinmi pushed Wade.

C'mon Fierce.  Yes, Mahinmi pushed him.  But do you see the delay between that and the flop?  If that much push is a foul in a loose ball situation then all NBA teams need to be 15 deep.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

C'Mon Man!! Wade clearly flopped! Don't take my word for it, google it "d-wade flops" 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

C'mon Fierce.  Yes, Mahinmi pushed him.  But do you see the delay between that and the flop?  If that much push is a foul in a loose ball situation then all NBA teams need to be 15 deep.

I know that. But it's the NBA, superstars always get calls like that!

Celtic fans will not be making threads about that push by Mahinmi if it were Pierce and not Wade.

Yes, I agree.  Just like Miami fans are not making videos of Wade's flop.  But that is not important.  The point is, Wade flopped.  Let it get out there and let his goody goody image get balanced.  NBA is trying to make him bigger than he is.  If expressing these opinions has any effect on that, I am all for the expression.  I am also all for clamoring that NBA should have suspended Wade for his flagrant foul (a foul that was not even assessed in teh game).  Wade is a punk.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Flopping is a problem and Wade is one of the worst, and NBA needs stronger action. 

But to claim this is destroying basketball is way over the top. Tell the truth - you'd hate these guys even if they didn't flop. I think Wade's dirty plays are worse than flopping. Cheating? Hmmm not really because if the refs don't call it, then it doesn't work. It's tacky, but folks in all sports push the envelope in rules all the time. Look at the NFL where players routinely fake injuries when their defenses need rest. Or hold when officials aren't looking. 

The worst thing that could happen to the NBA is if the Heat don't make the finals. Pacers Spurs - two teams that don't flop - would get some of the worst finals ratings in years and years. 

Flopping is cheating? Flopping is a premeditated attempt to deceive the refs! It undermines the integrity of the game! The NBA created a rule to penalize MOST players for Flopping! Unfortunately for fans this rule is subjectively enforced! 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

Yes, I agree.  Just like Miami fans are not making videos of Wade's flop.  But that is not important.  The point is, Wade flopped.  Let it get out there and let his goody goody image get balanced.  NBA is trying to make him bigger than he is.  If expressing these opinions has any effect on that, I am all for the expression.  I am also all for clamoring that NBA should have suspended Wade for his flagrant foul (a foul that was not even assessed in teh game).  Wade is a punk.

Like I said, it's all about the ratings.

Remember in 2008 when KG elbowed Pachulia in Game 4 of the 1st round?

KG didn't get suspended for Game 5, right?

But he did get suspended for elbowing Quentin Richardson.  You are saying why it is.  I am saying that that does not matter.  It is good to bring out that Wade is a punk.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Pathetic Dwyane Wade flop to end game......
    Wow, if you haven't seen this angle......

I think he REALLY expected to get the call, too.......apparently this is not 2006 all over again

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Aren't Great Actors (GIF)

It's a wonder why you'd still see some flops from the Miami Heat with the way the team has been dominatingtonight's game. But nontheless, here's LeBron James being caught "off-balance" by Paul George above.

It doesn't look like Dwyane Wade even tried to cover up his overexaggeration below.

Some fails right here, but the Heat are still 2-1 in the series.

RELATED: The Greatest Conference Finals Series in NBA History

[via SB Nation]

LIKE COMPLEX SPORTS ON FACEBOOK 

Tags: nba-playoffsmiami-heatindiana-pacers

My point is this - flopping is cheating! Flopping is a premediatated attempt to manipulate the outcome of a game! Not quite point shaving BUT it is in the ball park!

The NBA where flopping happens!

You might expect a lessor player to attempt a flop from time to time! BUT these two guys! Really! The NBA needs to administer some tough love and put the integrity of the game FIRST! over a few pampered star players!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

We already know Wade is a punk.

That's a given.

But guess what? Why are you guys still watching Heat games?

I am watching the Pacers as they attempt to beat a team that consistently tries to manipulate the outcome of games! 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

That's a given.

I am watching the Pacers as they attempt to beat a team that consistently tries to manipulate the outcome of games! 

Then the NBA will give you a +1 because you still watched a game involving the Heat.

I would love to see the Heat get beat BUT am not certain that will happen this year! 

Hey on a positive note - the draft is less than 4-weeks away! 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I would love to see the Heat get beat BUT am not certain that will happen this year! 

Hey on a positive note - the draft is less than 4-weeks away! 

Good news for us Celtic fans.

Can't say the same for Laker fans.

HAHAHA

My worry is the Lakers may have a shot at A. Wiggins in 2014! As everyone knows, they will also make a run at Lebron next summer! 

This is a critical summer for the Cs on a number of fronts: 1) draft 2) active personnel decisions 3)  strategic plan to rebuild!

DA - it is the 4th quarter with 3-seconds left and the ball is in your hands!! Shoot strait and make it count! 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

C'Mon Man!! Wade clearly flopped! Don't take my word for it, google it "d-wade flops" 

Like I said, it's the NBA. 

Lebron and Wade are the cash cows of the NBA right now. The more they play the better. 

Indy vs. SA in the Finals?

BORING!!!

So by your comments you are suggesting that somehow the playoffs are fixed? or aided along so Pacers can't make the playoffs?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

That's a given.

Exactly Bcsp. I don't watch the Heat because of Wade and Lebron, I watch to see them get beat. With all that supposed talent and to still have to cheat, that is just pathetic.

25. This post has been removed.