D-Wade Flops Again - NBA This Is Pathetic!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: D-Wade Flops Again - NBA This Is Pathetic!!

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

So by your comments you are suggesting that somehow the playoffs are fixed? or aided along so Pacers can't make the playoffs?

We already know that the NBA is somewhat fixed. 

Remember the "Jordan Rules"?

Like I said, the NBA is a business first and a sport second.

All I'm saying is the Heat will get more calls than the Pacers because of the Heat's star power.

It is what it is.

Fierce, "Jordan Rules" were the code created and deployed by the Pistons as the strategy to play against Michael Jordan.  That was not a NBA creation.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Flopping is only successful because refs fall for it.   If the refs ignored them, they'd stop flopping. 

Players did not flop before all the "breathe on a superstar and its a foul" era.   At that point, you got fouled and played on so if you fell, you simply gave your man an advantage.  So, you didn't fall unless you really got hit.

I blame the refs for reacting to every flop.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Aren't Great Actors (GIF)

It's a wonder why you'd still see some flops from the Miami Heat with the way the team has been dominatingtonight's game. But nontheless, here's LeBron James being caught "off-balance" by Paul George above.

It doesn't look like Dwyane Wade even tried to cover up his overexaggeration below.

Some fails right here, but the Heat are still 2-1 in the series.

RELATED: The Greatest Conference Finals Series in NBA History

[via SB Nation]

LIKE COMPLEX SPORTS ON FACEBOOK 

Tags: nba-playoffsmiami-heatindiana-pacers

My point is this - flopping is cheating! Flopping is a premediatated attempt to manipulate the outcome of a game! Not quite point shaving BUT it is in the ball park!

The NBA where flopping happens!

You might expect a lessor player to attempt a flop from time to time! BUT these two guys! Really! The NBA needs to administer some tough love and put the integrity of the game FIRST! over a few pampered star players!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

You're going to wear yourself out if you plan on posting every time Wade flops...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

You're going to wear yourself out if you plan on posting every time Wade flops...

You are right! It happens far to often! I just could not imagine MJ, Bird, and or Magic flopping!

I dont know why these gus do it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Latest News, NBA / May 28, 2013 / 9:58 am National NBA Writer: Dwyane Wade is the Dirtiest Player in the NBA

By Dime Magazine

dwyane wade reacts to brandon jennings

The national backlash against the Miami Heat feels like it’s reaching the “The Decision”-era levels right now and it has nothing do with the circus nonsense that made LeBron James & Co. uber-Villains a few years ago.

This has everything to do with on-court behavior, specifically what is seen as the Heat’s team-wide dirty play. It’s hard to argue against the backlash, especially when we can easily put together highlight reels of LeBron’s Top Flops, Norris Cole taking groin shots, and this outrageous attempt at a flop from Dwyane Wade over the weekend.

And now one national sportswriter has had enough and is calling out Wade as the dirtiest player in the NBA.

Here is what CBS’ Gregg Doyel wrote in an article titled “Way of Wade: Flopping, Dirty Plays for the Win!” posted yesterday afternoon:

Someone has to say it, so I’ll be the bad guy. No, wait. Dwyane Wade is the bad guy.

And that’s how I’ll say it:

Dwyane Wade is the bad guy. He’s the worst guy in the NBA, when it comes to bad-guy stuff. Dirtiest player in the league? Yeah. That’s Dwyane Wade. Look no farther for The Next Bruce Bowen, because he’s here and headed to the Hall of Fame. Rare that a player as good as Dwyane Wade would be as devious, as dirty, as Dwyane Wade … but there we are.

Dwyane Wade is the most devious, the most dirty player in the NBA.

Later:

The guy’s dirty. He doesn’t just foul people — he hurts them. He hurled Rajon Rondo to the ground during the 2011 playoffs and Rondo suffered a dislocated elbow. He raked his arm down on Kobe Bryant’s face and broke his nose … during the 2012 All-Star Game. He kicked Ramon Sessions in the groin earlier this season and was suspended a game for that.

He’s dirty, man. Dirty. Dirtiest player in the NBA? I think that goes without saying. Does anybody else have a rap sheet as long as Wade’s rap sheet? Did I mention the forearm shiver to Lance Stephenson’s head yet? That was in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals, and it was so bad, so dirty, that after studying it on film the NBA assessed Wade with a flagrant foul.

The NBA didn’t suspend Wade for Game 3 because he’s Dwyane Wade and that’s the Miami Heat and suspending Wade for Game 3 might have thrown the Eastern Conference finals even further out of balance, and the NBA would prefer the Miami Heat to reach the NBA Finals. We all know that, right? That the NBA prefers the Heat (and LeBron James) to reach the NBA Finals? I’m not suggesting the referees would affect the outcome, but I am absolutely suggesting the NBA didn’t suspend Dwyane Wade for smashing Lance Stephenson in the head because he plays for Miami, and he plays with LeBron, and the NBA would prefer the Heat reaches the NBA Finals.

Which brings me to Sunday night. Game 3.

The flop.

You saw the flop, right? Wade was under the basket, near the baseline, nowhere to go. Well, there was one place to go — out of bounds. With Pacers big man Ian Mahinmi nearby, Wade threw himself out of bounds. He wanted the call, the foul, the ball. He got none of it.

I want a fine.

And at the end, to tie it all up he address Wade directly:

It’s hilarious to watch, really, but not in a laughing-with-you sort of way. I see it and I’m laughing at you, Dwyane Wade, because it’s pathetic for a player of your stature and skill to resort to such blatant cheating. And that’s what flopping is — it’s cheating. Trying to gain an unfair advantage, help your team and penalize theirs, by getting a call you don’t deserve.

Wade’s a cheater.

Dirty, too.

These facts are undisputable. Someone had to say it, so I’ll say it. And I’m not worried about being the bad guy anymore, because everyone knows who the bad guy is in this story.

He wears No. 3 for the Miami Heat.

Wow. Doyel pulls no punches and in many ways he’s not wrong. Unfortunately all of these issues stem back to the NBA allowing it to get this point in the first place. Is it annoying to watch guys of the Wade and LeBron caliber resort to this stuff? Absolutely. But at the end of the day, they are exploiting a weakness in the game to give themselves a competitive advantage. If the NBA really wants this stuff to stop, it’s on the League to step up and take care of it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Come on, I don't like the Heat also, but clearly Mahinmi pushed Wade.

C'Mon Man!! Wade clearly flopped! Don't take my word for it, google it "d-wade flops" 

Like I said, it's the NBA. 

Lebron and Wade are the cash cows of the NBA right now. The more they play the better. 

Indy vs. SA in the Finals?

BORING!!!

So by your comments you are suggesting that somehow the playoffs are fixed? or aided along so Pacers can't make the playoffs?

Of course they are.  Wake up and smell what Stern's got cooking.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Latest News, NBA / May 28, 2013 / 9:58 am National NBA Writer: Dwyane Wade is the Dirtiest Player in the NBA

By Dime Magazine

dwyane wade reacts to brandon jennings

The national backlash against the Miami Heat feels like it’s reaching the “The Decision”-era levels right now and it has nothing do with the circus nonsense that made LeBron James & Co. uber-Villains a few years ago.

This has everything to do with on-court behavior, specifically what is seen as the Heat’s team-wide dirty play. It’s hard to argue against the backlash, especially when we can easily put together highlight reels of LeBron’s Top Flops, Norris Cole taking groin shots, and this outrageous attempt at a flop from Dwyane Wade over the weekend.

And now one national sportswriter has had enough and is calling out Wade as the dirtiest player in the NBA.

Here is what CBS’ Gregg Doyel wrote in an article titled “Way of Wade: Flopping, Dirty Plays for the Win!” posted yesterday afternoon:

Someone has to say it, so I’ll be the bad guy. No, wait. Dwyane Wade is the bad guy.

And that’s how I’ll say it:

Dwyane Wade is the bad guy. He’s the worst guy in the NBA, when it comes to bad-guy stuff. Dirtiest player in the league? Yeah. That’s Dwyane Wade. Look no farther for The Next Bruce Bowen, because he’s here and headed to the Hall of Fame. Rare that a player as good as Dwyane Wade would be as devious, as dirty, as Dwyane Wade … but there we are.

Dwyane Wade is the most devious, the most dirty player in the NBA.

Later:

The guy’s dirty. He doesn’t just foul people — he hurts them. He hurled Rajon Rondo to the ground during the 2011 playoffs and Rondo suffered a dislocated elbow. He raked his arm down on Kobe Bryant’s face and broke his nose … during the 2012 All-Star Game. He kicked Ramon Sessions in the groin earlier this season and was suspended a game for that.

He’s dirty, man. Dirty. Dirtiest player in the NBA? I think that goes without saying. Does anybody else have a rap sheet as long as Wade’s rap sheet? Did I mention the forearm shiver to Lance Stephenson’s head yet? That was in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals, and it was so bad, so dirty, that after studying it on film the NBA assessed Wade with a flagrant foul.

The NBA didn’t suspend Wade for Game 3 because he’s Dwyane Wade and that’s the Miami Heat and suspending Wade for Game 3 might have thrown the Eastern Conference finals even further out of balance, and the NBA would prefer the Miami Heat to reach the NBA Finals. We all know that, right? That the NBA prefers the Heat (and LeBron James) to reach the NBA Finals? I’m not suggesting the referees would affect the outcome, but I am absolutely suggesting the NBA didn’t suspend Dwyane Wade for smashing Lance Stephenson in the head because he plays for Miami, and he plays with LeBron, and the NBA would prefer the Heat reaches the NBA Finals.

Which brings me to Sunday night. Game 3.

The flop.

You saw the flop, right? Wade was under the basket, near the baseline, nowhere to go. Well, there was one place to go — out of bounds. With Pacers big man Ian Mahinmi nearby, Wade threw himself out of bounds. He wanted the call, the foul, the ball. He got none of it.

I want a fine.

And at the end, to tie it all up he address Wade directly:

It’s hilarious to watch, really, but not in a laughing-with-you sort of way. I see it and I’m laughing at you, Dwyane Wade, because it’s pathetic for a player of your stature and skill to resort to such blatant cheating. And that’s what flopping is — it’s cheating. Trying to gain an unfair advantage, help your team and penalize theirs, by getting a call you don’t deserve.

Wade’s a cheater.

Dirty, too.

These facts are undisputable. Someone had to say it, so I’ll say it. And I’m not worried about being the bad guy anymore, because everyone knows who the bad guy is in this story.

He wears No. 3 for the Miami Heat.

Wow. Doyel pulls no punches and in many ways he’s not wrong. Unfortunately all of these issues stem back to the NBA allowing it to get this point in the first place. Is it annoying to watch guys of the Wade and LeBron caliber resort to this stuff? Absolutely. But at the end of the day, they are exploiting a weakness in the game to give themselves a competitive advantage. If the NBA really wants this stuff to stop, it’s on the League to step up and take care of it.

Great article.   Wonder why so many NBA fans dislike Miami.  I can't wait until LeBron and Wade are no longer playing for Miami and they are just another irrevelant NBA team again.  I personally know many people who live in Florida who also dislike the Heat.  Except for people who grew up in Florida a large majority of people living in the area dislike the Miami Heat as much as the rest of us do. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to MustangBri's comment:

Come on, I don't like the Heat also, but clearly Mahinmi pushed Wade.

C'Mon Man!! Wade clearly flopped! Don't take my word for it, google it "d-wade flops" 

Like I said, it's the NBA. 

Lebron and Wade are the cash cows of the NBA right now. The more they play the better. 

Indy vs. SA in the Finals?

BORING!!!

Of course they are.  Wake up and smell what Stern's got cooking.

Oh I believe they are. You got the wrong guy mustang.  I have been saying it for yrs. It is due to lack of talent I think. The NBA controls what it wants to see for sure.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Here:

http://pweb.netcom.com/~bjalas/basketball/bulls/love.htm

"They are trying to sell today's game, not the game from the 1960's, 70's or 80's."

-Wilt Chamberlain on the NBA at 50 celebration in 1996

No other major sport propagandizes that one particular player is the best ever.  Why is Basketball so different?  Because David Stern is trying to sell his current game by calling Jordan "unquestionably the best ever".  The late Wilt Chamberlain said it best: "If Michael was here right now, I would say to him: When you are so great that the league tries to change the rules in an attempt to stop you then you can claim you are the best ever.  Every rule change I have seen during your career has been meant to enhance your game (such as shortened 3 point line, hand checking rules & well defined rules regarding illegal defenses)."  Wilt also went on further to discuss how players of his day did not have the luxury of regular National T.V. broadcasts to promote their talents to the public.  Modern players have the luxuries of chartered jets, first class hotels, modern sports medicine, fewer games on back-to-back nights, illegal defenses, looser rules governing assists, the 3 point line and superstars getting preferential treatment from referees.  1960's refs freely admit that they let players foul Wilt Chamberlain when he did not have the ball "to help them"defend him. Contrast this with today when superstars are coddled by officials. In spite of all these luxuries afforded to modern players Wilt Chamberlain (who retired 28 years ago) still holds 50 regular season records, many of which are in the untouchable realm.  Contrast this with Michael Jordan who in spite of getting more preferential treatment from officials than any other player in history holds a whopping 4 regular season records.

Sorry, I disagree.  This is one person's view of how and why the rules were changed.  I have seen Jordan getting mugged by Detroit time and again.  In those days, basketball was old school.  Hard fouls by the bigs was the norm.  You carried enforcers on the team who could deliver six hard fouls.  The abuse that Jordan took at the hands of the Pistons and has not been meted out to any player since.

Did Michael receive preferential treatment when the three point line was shortened?  No, it was shortened for everybody.  Did the refs enforce fouls to clean out the physical play?  Yes.  And Jordan was the biggest recipient of hard fouls.  But hard fouls on everybody were cleaned out.  The only preferential treatment of Jordan was palming.  Michael could take a step had a half before putting the ball down again.  His hands were so big that he could hold the ball facing down in one hand.  But, there was a precedent.  Magic could do it too.  And all ball players with big hands were allowed to do that.  Just that they were not so good.

The preferential treatment of Michael Jordan is hogwash.  There was a massive hue and cry about the physical play and bad boys style that led to the change in rules.  Now, regarding preferential treatment of stars, yes, it has been around for a while.  But the preferential treatment of Miami Heat is at an unprecedented level.  That is my issue.  DWade is a punk that deserves the bad boys treatment.  Instead, he is treated like a new born baby.  And LeBron doesn't foul.  That is a joke.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

I can't wait to see how many flops their are in tonights game. Pacers win by 8 or more.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

One game does not change your legacy Stern!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

I can't wait to see how many flops their are in tonights game. Pacers win by 8 or more.

Well I was only off by a point. Not too shabby. Great win. Amazing what happens when the stars of the Heaties get fouls called on them.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Well I was only off by a point. Not too shabby. Great win. Amazing what happens when the stars of the Heaties get fouls called on them.....

+ 1 good call!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to prakash's comment:

Here:

http://pweb.netcom.com/~bjalas/basketball/bulls/love.htm

"They are trying to sell today's game, not the game from the 1960's, 70's or 80's."

-Wilt Chamberlain on the NBA at 50 celebration in 1996

No other major sport propagandizes that one particular player is the best ever.  Why is Basketball so different?  Because David Stern is trying to sell his current game by calling Jordan "unquestionably the best ever".  The late Wilt Chamberlain said it best: "If Michael was here right now, I would say to him: When you are so great that the league tries to change the rules in an attempt to stop you then you can claim you are the best ever.  Every rule change I have seen during your career has been meant to enhance your game (such as shortened 3 point line, hand checking rules & well defined rules regarding illegal defenses)."  Wilt also went on further to discuss how players of his day did not have the luxury of regular National T.V. broadcasts to promote their talents to the public.  Modern players have the luxuries of chartered jets, first class hotels, modern sports medicine, fewer games on back-to-back nights, illegal defenses, looser rules governing assists, the 3 point line and superstars getting preferential treatment from referees.  1960's refs freely admit that they let players foul Wilt Chamberlain when he did not have the ball "to help them"defend him. Contrast this with today when superstars are coddled by officials. In spite of all these luxuries afforded to modern players Wilt Chamberlain (who retired 28 years ago) still holds 50 regular season records, many of which are in the untouchable realm.  Contrast this with Michael Jordan who in spite of getting more preferential treatment from officials than any other player in history holds a whopping 4 regular season records.

Sorry, I disagree.  This is one person's view of how and why the rules were changed.  I have seen Jordan getting mugged by Detroit time and again.  In those days, basketball was old school.  Hard fouls by the bigs was the norm.  You carried enforcers on the team who could deliver six hard fouls.  The abuse that Jordan took at the hands of the Pistons and has not been meted out to any player since.

Did Michael receive preferential treatment when the three point line was shortened?  No, it was shortened for everybody.  Did the refs enforce fouls to clean out the physical play?  Yes.  And Jordan was the biggest recipient of hard fouls.  But hard fouls on everybody were cleaned out.  The only preferential treatment of Jordan was palming.  Michael could take a step had a half before putting the ball down again.  His hands were so big that he could hold the ball facing down in one hand.  But, there was a precedent.  Magic could do it too.  And all ball players with big hands were allowed to do that.  Just that they were not so good.

The preferential treatment fo Michael Jordan is hogwash.  There was a massive hue and cry about the physical play and bad boys style that led to the change in rules.  Now, regarding preferential treatment fo stars, yes, it has been around for a while.  But the preferential treatment of Miami Heat is at an unprecedented level.  That is my issue.  DWade is a punk that deserves the bad boys treatment.  Instead, he is treated like a new born baby.  And LeBron doesn't foul.  That is a joke.

Told ya he'd try to spin his way out of his error ... After all, don't argue with the self-proclaimed Mr Know-it-all of roundball .... LOL

Here's some "proof" from a "reliable source" regarding the real "Jordan Rules."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/jack_mccallum/05/28/daly.lebron/index.html

> They devised a set of defensive principles that came to be known as the "Jordan Rules." (That wasn't Daly's term for it. The media picked up on it and it later gained a permanent place in NBA history with the publication of Sam Smith's book of the same title, an inside look at the Bulls' '90-91 season.)

There were three tenets to the Detroit defense: Never give Jordan an easy shot; try to confuse him with varied defensive looks; and be very physical with him. The principles were perfect for the Pistons, who were smart and aggressive (some would say they crossed the line into "dirty") defenders.

"The so-called Jordan Rules might've been the only thing I contributed to basketball," Daly says with a smile. "Everything else I stole." <

Mployee, thanks for giving us the truth and setting the record straight..

Only good thing about a wannabe know-it-all making up stuff is people like you exposing and humiliating the fraud so we can all have yet another laugh at his expense.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Great win by the Pacers last night.  I still would like to see them win this series and it is definitely possible.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Flopping is a problem and Wade is one of the worst, and NBA needs stronger action. 

But to claim this is destroying basketball is way over the top. Tell the truth - you'd hate these guys even if they didn't flop. I think Wade's dirty plays are worse than flopping. Cheating? Hmmm not really because if the refs don't call it, then it doesn't work. It's tacky, but folks in all sports push the envelope in rules all the time. Look at the NFL where players routinely fake injuries when their defenses need rest. Or hold when officials aren't looking. 

The worst thing that could happen to the NBA is if the Heat don't make the finals. Pacers Spurs - two teams that don't flop - would get some of the worst finals ratings in years and years. 

spoken like a big market homer.  FYI - the small markets don't exist at the large markets' pleasure.  If the NBA can't handle that then maybe its the product or the overmarketing of only the large markets at the small markets' expense that is the problem. 

In the NFL, the Colts, Green Bay, New Orleans all garner ratings.  The NFL seems to be doing just fine.