D-WADE is dirtiest player in the league

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

D-WADE is dirtiest player in the league

Wow. Wade is by far the dirtiest player in the league. He just form-arm blocked a Pacer to the ground from behind. That has to be more than just a flagrant. Insane.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: D-WADE is dirtiest player in the league

i dont get why he wasnt ejected......these refs are a joke

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

looks like the refs are going to save the heat once again....pathetic

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I wish that someone would take his *ss out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Agree. I have always said the media always give him the benefit of the doubt. Blake Griffin is another piece of trash.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: D-WADE is dirtiest player in the league:
    [QUOTE]i dont get why he wasnt ejected......these refs are a joke
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

The elite players always get away with a lot and are favored by the officials.  Not sure if this is ever going to change. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Justice has been served.
    Sweet win for the Pacers.
    If they can grow a little more in this series, clean some unnecessary mistakes I can see an upset. That would be grand!
    We have to clean up our act though, imagine Indiana-Philly in the Eastern Finals...
    But it's possible with this crazy, condensed season.
    Ugly but exciting playoffs in the East.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]I wish that someone would take his *ss out.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]
    That would make my highlight film.
    Wade's dirty but he's still several nachos below Metta World Punk.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: D-WADE is dirtiest player in the league : That would make my highlight film. Wade's dirty but he's still several nachos below Metta World Punk.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

I am not sure on that one. Ron Artest, sorry, enough metta, does not hide behind officials non-calls like Wade. Artest knows what he does is stupid. Wade is just plain dirty and knows he can get away with it. He is by far the cheap shot dirtiest player. 

The best tonight is when he thought he got fouled twice, which he did not. He just assumed he would get the call. He just layed there stunned. It was nice to see the right non calls being made for a change.

Good win by Pacers. Wade and Lebron choked again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I saw DWade trying to kick Bynum in the (you know what) while going for a shot.  He got called for an offensive foul and kept stering at the ref.  Ended up fouling out of the game.  Last year he had tackled Rondo but not blatantly enough.  However, you can argue that he did it intentionally.  Definitely talented but definitely ready to play dirty.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DRadja. Show DRadja's posts

The more I see him play the more I dislike him.  That swat by Kobe on Faried was another one that got away.....I think the "Superstars" get preferential treatment.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

If that was Rondo, he would be eject!!!  Last nite Lebron was whining ever call to the referee.  If that was Rondo, he would be eject from the game or be given a technical foul after he whine to the referees for the second time in the game.

Also Heats have alway play illegal defense by playing in the three second defense terrority for the whole game which lead Indiana to at least 5 offense charge foul calls on them!

BS!!!!  Celtics lead in the league for the most 3 seconds technical foul calls every year while Heats does the same thing, and they rare to be call a technical foul in all year along!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: D-WADE is dirtiest player in the league : You are a one-trick pony with blaming everything on the refs. If you had some knowledge of the NBA you could contribute something of value here...
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Really?  If you watched last night's game you'd see how lopsided the calls were. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    I wouldn't compare DWade to MWP. The latter is just a nutcase who does what he does blatantly and openly. The former does it mostly hiding behind "inside the game", "in the heat of the moment" which actually does make him dirty. Also, unlike MWP, he mostly gets away even if his actions endanger the other player carreer.
    I'm afraid that if Celtics play Mia in ECF he will resort to that mode like he did last year.
    Also, I'm pretty sure that if the league doesn't stop him one of the players with a short fuse will, and it wouldn't be pretty.

AK

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]Hi, I wouldn't compare DWade to MWP. The latter is just a nutcase who does what he does blatantly and openly. The former does it mostly hiding behind "inside the game", "in the heat of the moment" which actually does make him dirty. Also, unlike MWP, he mostly gets away even if his actions endanger the other player carreer. I'm afraid that if Celtics play Mia in ECF he will resort to that mode like he did last year. Also, I'm pretty sure that if the league doesn't stop him one of the players with a short fuse will, and it wouldn't be pretty. AK
    Posted by sinus007[/QUOTE]

As I don't promote that, but maybe what goes around comes around. It would be something to see for sure.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Those Roids make you mean and nasty!!  Wade is by far the dirtiest punk in the game!!  Artest is just crazy!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Artest is crazy with I don't believe he does his actions with intent to hurt. Whereas Wade intends to hurt players.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roaddogg1959. Show Roaddogg1959's posts

To bad the saints coaches don't get involved bounty on wade lol

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]Oh yea, it was a play where someone made a basket on a follow up and he dapped his teamate up and Mr.Davis called a Tech and everyone was confused. I guess in his book, you cant high five your teamate. I wanna does anyone look at these calls after game and do the refs have any accountability? To me, in the playoffs, you should be able to pick out the best and IMO, no way should Mark Davis be a playoff Ref. He doesnt deserve it
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]
        Patsfan I hear what you are saying.  Some of the ref inconsistancies are hard to understand.
         D. Wade was so sweet and innocent in those commercials with Barkley. LOL!  Then you watch him in the game and see that he is really getting carried away.  However, I think the majority of the NBA players should be commended.  Considering the disappointment that goes on in lopsided games and the inconsistant "reffing", a very large % of the players are "clean" and sportsmanlike.  I imagine, it would take some self-control to have this kind of restraint.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

There are too many different standards in the NBA. Of course it should not matter who the player is for a foul or flagrant or ejection to take place. Just as it should not matter the time of the foul either. It is a shame to see. If players are to be held accountable(barely). then the same needs to be true for refs. Refs need to be held more accountable after games. Perhaps reviews and fines for them if they perform so egregiously.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]There are too many different standards in the NBA. Of course it should not matter who the player is for a foul or flagrant or ejection to take place. Just as it should not matter the time of the foul either. It is a shame to see. If players are to be held accountable(barely). then the same needs to be true for refs. Refs need to be held more accountable after games. Perhaps reviews and fines for them if they perform so egregiously.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]Brother, you got that straight.  Good post.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

The NBA will never truly hold officials accountable otherwise guys like Joey Crawford would have been gone long ago. Ther was a favorable article about him in the Ny Times a week ago that was so soft I couldn't believe it.  It said he had "anger management" issues but glossed over them as if they don't define him as a person or a ref. It made me sick.  The Duncan affair should have been enough, especialyy added to the airfare scams the refs were pulling.  Some of them, Crawford included should be doing time in "the big house".

Sections
Shortcuts