D. Wade is on something

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

D. Wade is on something

Wade has always made me marvel at his incredible athleticism.  At barely 6-4 he plays like someone 6-7 or better.  He has the speed of a guard under six feet.

His facial appearance since he came into the league has changed noticably.  Notice the the thickening and wideness of his jowls.  He grows a beard around it now and does so most likely to hide what is very apparent.  This is a classic result of HGH use.  Lebron has also for many years been rumored to do the same thing. Dwight Howard is clearly a user of some PED. I am sure like steroids in baseball use is rampant in the NBA.  These guys have the means and desire to use these drugs  as spectacular physical play is the number one draw of the league.  Drug testing is a joke as David Stern cares nothing about a level playing field in the NBA.  Anyone who wants to pooh-pooh this, take a look at D. Wade in college.  Jaws just don't do that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Re: D. Wade is on something

LOL You wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

and the award for most ridiculous thread ever goes to!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I think you guys are both blind or stupid.  Drug use is rampant and the league tacitly supports  it.  Look at his jawline.  Educate yourself.   Doesn't mean he is not good player.  All it means is he uses PED's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: D. Wade is on something:
    [QUOTE]I think you guys are both blind or stupid.  Drug use is rampant and the league tacitly supports  it.  Look at his jawline.  Educate yourself.   Doesn't mean he is not good player.  All it means is he uses PED's.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    or that he had dental work and the structure of his jaw line changed

but i know, i know...conspiracy theories are fun

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Heat win so Jimmy who doesn't know Jack will be here all day.......when the Celtics win, he will go back into hiding...........just like his posts are now hidden from me.  Because I cannot tolerate someone who brags and boasts and then doesn't own up when he's wrong.........useless troll!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Whatever DWAde is on, lets get Rondo on it too.

He could certainly use a little juice.

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JREwing. Show JREwing's posts

What Wade is on, rather who he is on is Gabrielle Union, a world class Hollywood starlet. Google her and see. Wade's got that to come home to he can drop 30+ any game on anybody. The only man on the planet that has it better is Jay-Z with Beyonce!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

[QUOTE]The refs, the league, David Stern, now steroid use. It is just another excuse from our fans which happens all the time. We have a bunch of sore losers who will go to any length to not give credit to the other team but all teams have them. The Heat beat us, it is that simple. Remember we have have a great mentor in Tommy Heinsohn, I loved him as a Celtics great but can't stand him as a commentator. Too Much of a Homer for me. Sorry
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

If you are going to obsessively troll a Celtics forum at least have the balls to admit you are a troll. Pretending to be a Celtics when you aren't seems pretty psychotic to me. But whatever.

Let me guess, you are one of these sheep that believes that Donaughy was a rogue, acted alone, the NBA isn't fixed and that the Lakers legitimately won game 7 last year, right? It's called objectivity and rational thought. Try it out. Everyone without an anti Celtics agenda knows that the refs and/or David Stern stole a title from the C's

If the NBA isn't fixed it simply has mind numbingly inept officials. It's a  massive stretch for reasonable intelligent people to believe that NBA officials are this incompetent. I guess it's possible. But if that were the case why wouldn't Stern address it instead of fining anybody that dares to speak up against it?

Use your brain for a second. Wake up. Just be happy your team won and stop wasting your time on Celtics forum.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Miami and Chicago

posted at 4/25/2011 11:42 AM EDT

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=31e9e1151f5373908dac4dc34b044bfe&plckUserId=31e9e1151f5373908dac4dc34b044bfe">
    First: 1/23/2009
    Last: 5/2/2011

Still waiting for your admission you were WTONG here, Commander McBragg!!
    miami is going to waste the 6ers on wednesday...big 3 will probably get to rest most of the game

then its the series we all wanted

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Steriods in Basketball? Kiss your knee's good bye.  I doubt it. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

I am pretty sure the loss by the celtics yesterday was George Bush's fault.

Smile

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I didn't say steroids I said HGH.  It is also a performance enhancer.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Hello - it wasn't the previous series when you bragged about it!!

You are less than a man if you can never admit you're wrong!!

And I highly advise you to never get married!!

Back to ignore you go, little boy who's never wrong!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

hedley, are you calling on every single poster on this board to "admit they were wrong" whenever they make a prediction on this board that doesn't come true? If so, there is an insanely long list of users that you need to start addressing. 

Give me a break.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: D. Wade is on something : or that he had dental work and the structure of his jaw line changed but i know, i know...conspiracy theories are fun
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Here's a theory:  when the heat win, you show up.  When the heat LOSE, you hide and don't admit your "predictions" were wrong.

First game of the year:   Heat will win by 15 with the starters resting comfortably on the bench in the 4th Q.
    Last Philly game - "the heat coasted"  (my new favorite, btw) after you said the heat would "waste" Philly.........
    Usually I don't care about people's predictions, but you deliberately hide - like after the heat lost 5 in a row (2 MONTHS on that one), and only show up when you win........you are a fraud, and not a man if you can't admit when you're wrong!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Hello - it wasn't the previous series when you bragged about it!! You are less than a man if you can never admit you're wrong!! And I highly advise you to never get married!! Back to ignore you go, little boy who's never wrong!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    yes, it was...but then again...i know why you went into a math related field, because your understanding of english is martian, at best

besides, how does one brag about a series that hasnt started yet?

see ya later, old man

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]hedley, are you calling on every single poster on this board to "admit they were wrong" whenever they make a prediction on this board that doesn't come true? If so, there is an insanely long list of users that you need to start addressing.  Give me a break.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]
    nah, its only me,

hedley has a hard on for me...its really quite creepy but hey, what can you do?

i dont need the internet police to fight my battles for me

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

hedley knows basketball like Jessica Simpson knows chicken of the sea.

Tongue out

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]I think you guys are both blind or stupid.  Drug use is rampant and the league tacitly supports  it.  Look at his jawline.  Educate yourself.   Doesn't mean he is not good player.  All it means is he uses PED's.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

And the Boy Scout, Clean Cut Celtics are the exceptions, right? LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: D. Wade is on something : yes, it was...but then again...i know why you went into a math related field, because your understanding of english is martian, at best besides, how does one brag about a series that hasnt started yet? see ya later, old man
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

I was referring to the PHILLY series, can't you read.  You said the heat would WASTE the 76'ers.  Then when they didn't you gave some lame excuse about coasting - another lie.  Then, when I called you on it today, you are trying to turn it around to THIS series.  They did not coast, they were the better team, but Philly gave them all they could handle.  Only someone who doesn't know basketball would make a comment like that.
    R-E-A-D properly, and things will become quite clear!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Come on guys, cut the crap.

Wade played great, give him his due. As people age people change.

Get over it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: D. Wade is on something : I was referring to the PHILLY series, can't you read.  You said the heat would WASTE the 76'ers.  Then when they didn't you gave some lame excuse about coasting - another lie.  Then, when I called you on it today, you are trying to turn it around to THIS series.  They did not coast, they were the better team, but Philly gave them all they could handle.  Only someone who doesn't know basketball would make a comment like that. R-E-A-D properly, and things will become quite clear!!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    WHY? WHY? WHY?

why would i gloat about beating the 6ers on this board when the C's just demolished the knicks...it doesnt make any sense to me...which is why i wouldnt do it

the heat coasted over the philly in the last game, never losing more than a 8 point lead(roughly)...just like game 1 in this series when the heat never lost more than their 6 point lead and quite often inflated the lead to 15

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Jump Ball,
    People change but when they do over just a few years taking designer PED's they change a lot.  Wade is an example he is only 28 years old.  I single him out knowing there are many others.

Sections
Shortcuts