D. Wade is on something

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: D. Wade is on something

In Response to Re: D. Wade is on something:
    [QUOTE]Jump Ball, People change but when they do over just a few years taking designer PED's they change a lot.  Wade is an example he is only 28 years old.  I single him out knowing there are many others.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

And of course if Wade had played poorly yesterday.... he most likely would not have been singled out as taking PEDs.

He would have soared right under the radar undetected.

Pud

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: D. Wade is on something : I was referring to the PHILLY series, can't you read.  You said the heat would WASTE the 76'ers.  Then when they didn't you gave some lame excuse about coasting - another lie.  Then, when I called you on it today, you are trying to turn it around to THIS series.  They did not coast, they were the better team, but Philly gave them all they could handle.  Only someone who doesn't know basketball would make a comment like that. R-E-A-D properly, and things will become quite clear!!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    you are one who cannot read...the heat did waste the 6ers...so it took one more game than i expected it to, so what? didnt make a damn bit of difference

and when you maintain a lead all game long without seriously being threatened for said lead...its coasting

stick to math, professor

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: D. Wade is on something : WHY? WHY? WHY? why would i gloat about beating the 6ers on this board when the C's just demolished the knicks...it doesnt make any sense to me...which is why i wouldnt do it the heat coasted over the philly in the last game, never losing more than a 8 point lead(roughly)...just like game 1 in this series when the heat never lost more than their 6 point lead and quite often inflated the lead to 15
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

You did, and I already posted it - the heat will "waste" the 76'ers and the starters will rest the 4th Q.  THAT is what you said - I don't really care to debate semantics with you, but CLEARLY they didn't WASTE them - and I highly doubt Spolestra would say they coasted.  It was a 7 point game with 7 mins left, that is just ignorant!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Pud,
    I have thought Wade was on something for three years.  It has been there on his face for at least that long.  It had nothing to do if we won or lost? By the way are you rooting for the Celtics?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Pud, I have thought Wade was on something for three years.  It has been there on his face for at least that long.  It had nothing to do if we won or lost? By the way are you rooting for the Celtics?

So you summed up the courage to say something only after he just happened to play terrific basketball against the C's. Of course he must be on PEDs to play that well, win or lose. Coincidence I guess.

BTW, are you rooting for the NBA or is everything fixed?

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Unless you have proof, stop it, you are better than that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Unless you have proof, stop it, you are better than that.
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime[/QUOTE]

Don't count on it.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: D. Wade is on something : You did, and I already posted it - the heat will "waste" the 76'ers and the starters will rest the 4th Q.  THAT is what you said - I don't really care to debate semantics with you, but CLEARLY they didn't WASTE them - and I highly doubt Spolestra would say they coasted.  It was a 7 point game with 7 mins left, that is just ignorant!!
    right, because we all always suspect that coaches tell fans exactly what they want to hear

the heat had a comfortable lead the entire game...if that isnt coasting, well then i guess i never have put my car into cruise control before

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: D. Wade is on something : right, because we all always suspect that coaches tell fans exactly what they want to hear the heat had a comfortable lead the entire game...if that isnt coasting, well then i guess i never have put my car into cruise control before

Philadelphia 76ers vs. Miami Heat

Series standings: Heat 4 - 1 76ers
    Apr 27 @ HeatQ1Q2Q3Q4        TOTAL
    www.google.com/images/spreadsheets/trans.gif" border="0" alt="" width="40" height="30" />76ers23192524        91
    www.google.com/images/spreadsheets/trans.gif" border="0" alt="" width="40" height="30" />Heat27182725        97

Yep, you are the man - that is certainly COASTING at its' finest.  Yep, Heat had a comfortable lead the whole game - you know more than the rest of us, I guess.
    If you are implying this game did not make you squirm in your seat, you are a liar as well as a coward!!
    If you didn't yell at the TV, or bite your nails, or swear at the coach in this game..........................well THAT is your problem.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: D. Wade is on something : Philadelphia 76ers vs. Miami Heat Series standings: Heat 4 - 1 76ers Apr 27 @ Heat Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4                 TOTAL www.google.com/images/spreadsheets/trans.gif " border="0" alt="" width="40" height="30" /> 76ers 23 19 25 24                 91 www.google.com/images/spreadsheets/trans.gif " border="0" alt="" width="40" height="30"> Heat 27 18 27 25                 97 Yep, you are the man - that is certainly COASTING at its' finest.  Yep, Heat had a comfortable lead the whole game - you know more than the rest of us, I guess. If you are implying this game did not make you squirm in your seat, you are a liar as well as a coward!! If you didn't yell at the TV, or bite your nails, or swear at the coach in this game..........................well THAT is your problem.
    i had no doubt in mind whatsoever that the heat would beat the 6ers...boy does that irk you huh?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: D. Wade is on something : i had no doubt in mind whatsoever that the heat would beat the 6ers...boy does that irk you huh?

Neither did I, BUT if I PREDICTED they would WASTE them with the starters resting in the 4th quarter, then I would ADMIT I underestimated my opponent and I was wrong!!

But, of course, that is asking more of you than you are capable of!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: D. Wade is on something : Neither did I, BUT if I PREDICTED they would WASTE them with the starters resting in the 4th quarter, then I would ADMIT I underestimated my opponent and I was wrong!! But, of course, that is asking more of you than you are capable of!!
    the difference between easy and not quite so easy is neglible when winning a 7 game series 4 games to 1

congrats 6ers...you gave it your all...and still got your butt whipped! hooray philly!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: D. Wade is on something : the difference between easy and not quite so easy is neglible when winning a 7 game series 4 games to 1 congrats 6ers...you gave it your all...and still got your butt whipped! hooray philly!

The difference between you and me, however, is NOT negligible.  My father taught me to be a MAN and stand behind my comments.  Yours must have taught you to say something, be wrong, then try to blame the other person.......

Philly played their guts out.  Collins is a great coach........but they were not WASTED and the starters didn't "rest" at all.  It was a very close closeout game, and you know if Philly pulled it out, it was going 7 - you are such a fraud!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

this thread is ridiculous, is this what your excuse is? Bron and Wade are on PED's?

This quote fits well here " Come On man!!!"

We lost because we couldn't execute, stop creating stupid excuses.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: D. Wade is on something : The difference between you and me, however, is NOT negligible.  My father taught me to be a MAN and stand behind my comments.  Yours must have taught you to say something, be wrong, then try to blame the other person....... Philly played their guts out.  Collins is a great coach........but they were not WASTED and the starters didn't "rest" at all.  It was a very close closeout game, and you know if Philly pulled it out, it was going 7 - you are such a fraud!!
    A. im not you, nor wish to be...nor was my father a good man by any stretch of the imagination...but very easily could be construed as one by someone not in my eyes
    B. i stand behind my comments because they are my own...i thought at several points the heat would win and they didnt...sue me...whether or not i showed up to prove some hypothetical honor code on the internet is being little more than prideful at this point...congrats...you got me...i show up when i want to...again...sue me
    C. philly did play their guts out...that has zero to do with anything right now...right now there is a simple fact of life, the heat have 1 game to none lead...that will change one way or another tomorrow night and we all live with what happens
    D. either way, like in the qoute you so pridefully used in my description of the philly series..."this is the series we all wanted" in reference to the C's-Heat because honestly...who doesnt want to see hedley and i carry on and on rather than talking actual pick and roll, rebound and fast break basketball?
    E. stop with the pride and bickering and i wont pick on ya...fair enough?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Jump and Getzo,
    My comment was not an explanation for the loss. It was merely and observation of Wade and his appearance.  I was speculating of course I have no proof. Posters here make observations and then come up with theories all the time.  You don't agree fine.  I am not sure what is true but I am suspicious.  To suggest today in pro sports that incredibly wealthy athletes use everything they can to get an edge is hardly off base.  It is fact.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Before

After

I don't think we lost because of the fact that Dwyane or Lebron are on PEDs, but the facial transformation from pic 1 to pic 2 is not natural.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: D. Wade is on something : A. im not you, nor wish to be...nor was my father a good man by any stretch of the imagination...but very easily could be construed as one by someone not in my eyes B. i stand behind my comments because they are my own...i thought at several points the heat would win and they didnt...sue me...whether or not i showed up to prove some hypothetical honor code on the internet is being little more than prideful at this point...congrats...you got me...i show up when i want to...again...sue me C. philly did play their guts out...that has zero to do with anything right now...right now there is a simple fact of life, the heat have 1 game to none lead...that will change one way or another tomorrow night and we all live with what happens D. either way, like in the qoute you so pridefully used in my description of the philly series..."this is the series we all wanted" in reference to the C's-Heat because honestly...who doesnt want to see hedley and i carry on and on rather than talking actual pick and roll, rebound and fast break basketball? E. stop with the pride and bickering and i wont pick on ya...fair enough?

Deal!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Jump and Getzo, My comment was not an explanation for the loss. It was merely and observation of Wade and his appearance.  I was speculating of course I have no proof. Posters here make observations and then come up with theories all the time.  You don't agree fine.  I am not sure what is true but I am suspicious.  To suggest today in pro sports that incredibly wealthy athletes use everything they can to get an edge is hardly off base.  Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Wade plays poorly (like he did in the regular season against the C's) and the PED issue never comes up.

Certainly, I'm not accusing concord of libeling Wade... but I am suspicious, considering the over-the-top thread title (D.Wade is on something) and the curious timing.

I'm certainly not accusing him of being a Gawd-awful poor loser... but I am suspicious.

Pud

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

This is a very interesting thread and I believe Concord27 is correct in his assessment of D. Wade and LeBron. I have long thought both men were on steriods or HGH

Steroids in  NBA basketball.

Yes.

David Stern's iron fist is the only thing that's kept it under the radar for this long

Hey, have you guys heard that Roger Clemons got on PED's after he left the Red Sox and had a 2nd half of his career that NO ONE could have imagined.

The Sox decided to let him go for a reason.....he was fat and old and running on fumes......then he goes to Toronto and all of a sudden he's back in shape and looking like he's 24 yrs old.....

There's no doubt in my mind the NBA has a steroid/PED problem.

Good thread.

Remember when everyone thought Jose Canseco was full of crap when he said most guys were on PED's ?

Jose was the only guy who wasn't full of crap - he was telling the truth

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]This is a very interesting thread and I believe Concord27 is correct in his assessment of D. Wade and LeBron. I have long thought both men were on steriods or HGH Steroids in  NBA basketball. Yes. David Stern's iron fist is the only thing that's kept it under the radar for this long Hey, have you guys heard that Roger Clemons got on PED's after he left the Red Sox and had a 2nd half of his career that NO ONE could have imagined. The Sox decided to let him go for a reason.....he was fat and old and running on fumes......then he goes to Toronto and all of a sudden he's back in shape and looking like he's 24 yrs old..... There's no doubt in my mind the NBA has a steroid/PED problem. Good thread. Remember when everyone thought Jose Canseco was full of crap when he said most guys were on PED's ? Jose was the only guy who wasn't full of crap - he was telling the truth
    Posted by PHX85014[/QUOTE]

Now here's a poster who understands exactly what concord is implying about Wade and is in total agreement with him.

And neither cares to distinguish fact from suspicion.

Pud

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JREwing. Show JREwing's posts

[QUOTE]hedley knows basketball like Jessica Simpson knows chicken of the sea.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]
    or like she used to know Tony Romo's onions! (LOL)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]I think you guys are both blind or stupid.  Drug use is rampant and the league tacitly supports  it.  Look at his jawline.  Educate yourself.   Doesn't mean he is not good player.  All it means is he uses PED's.

I agree with you that some NBA players may indeed be using performance enhancing drugs.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

I think it's rather obvious that athletes in the NBA are on performance enhancing drugs.

Weight training can't improve a body to the point where players from previous decades such as the 80's and early 90's. Players these days are built like tanks. Not so long ago most players just looked normal.

Additional training techniques plus PED's are changing the landscape of the game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

i think if dwade was on drugs of any sort, it would have been outed by his wife in the nasty custody battle they had over the summer about dwade's two sons

but god forbid's someone facial structure change at all eh?