D. Wade is on something

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

Re: D. Wade is on something

In Response to Re: D. Wade is on something:
    i think if dwade was on drugs of any sort, it would have been outed by his wife in the nasty custody battle they had over the summer about dwade's two sons but god forbid's someone facial structure change at all eh?
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

I'm sure dwade's wife knew every move dwade made right??? Look any idiot can see his jaw line eye brows and for that matter the rest of his body is freakishly different from a few years ago and no that does not just happen by eating right and lifting off court when your not playing basketball or doing a commercial.Your head size changes by taking PED's period!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

"Excess HGH in the body can cause acromegaly, a disease where the hands become spade-like in appearance as they get bigger. Growth of the facial bones causes the face to change shape too.

The jaw becomes larger, with spaces appearing between the teeth because of this, and the eyebrows become more prominent. The tongue enlarges and the skin becomes coarse and oily."  BCC Sport.
    Sounds pretty nasty...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Futbal,
    Yes the side effects are quite disturbing and what is a sign of the times is that these guys even though gifted to begin with are addicted to having an edge.  When they are old they will live with the side effects and take their chances.

Pud seems offended about there is not enough fact to support these charges but sometimes in an environment which tacitly support this use of PEDS like the Nba or Mlb it cannot be proven definitively.  The only thing that is left is suspicion based on evidence of the side effects of this use.  If testing is ever approved for PEDS and the NBa allows I would be pretty confident Wade and Lebron are uses along with a slew of others.  My guess if millions of dollars in plastic surgery can't get rid of it D. WADe and Lebron are going to look pretty funny in their old age.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to D. Wade is on something:
    Wade has always made me marvel at his incredible athleticism.  At barely 6-4 he plays like someone 6-7 or better.  He has the speed of a guard under six feet. His facial appearance since he came into the league has changed noticably.  Notice the the thickening and wideness of his jowls.  He grows a beard around it now and does so most likely to hide what is very apparent.  This is a classic result of HGH use.  Lebron has also for many years been rumored to do the same thing. Dwight Howard is clearly a user of some PED. I am sure like steroids in baseball use is rampant in the NBA.  These guys have the means and desire to use these drugs  as spectacular physical play is the number one draw of the league.  Drug testing is a joke as David Stern cares nothing about a level playing field in the NBA.  Anyone who wants to pooh-pooh this, take a look at D. Wade in college.  Jaws just don't do that.
    Posted by concord27

What you really need is BEFORE AND AFTER pictures

If you have pictures of when he was young, and then compared them to pictures of him now, you might see the Giambi effect taking place

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Right thread but wrong time.
    It it is just not cool to open a topic like this just after your team lost.

BUT:
    The NBA clearly has a doping problem, like almost every pro-sport (especially in the US). And I`m not even counting the painkillers after injuries.

Do Wade and LeBron use doping? Most likely!
    Are they the only ones? Most unlikely!
    Would James and LeBron be better athlets than the Cs without doping? Most likely!
    Are the Cs all clean and not using anything to be fitter, thougher, slimmer and feel no pain? Well, I leave this open to you ;-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

I wish our bodies and skin and so on never changed as we aged. It would be the perfect world. Paradise. heaven.

Plus he doesnt look much different when compairing both pics..just older

Stop living in fairyland where youd wish he was on drugs enhansements and was suspended for it.

Not gonna happn capn.

PS. There is a maybe 8 to 10 pounds difference when you compare each photo...And his face...well he is a few years older.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Wade,
    My point was D. Wade to me is an obvious user.  There are many others.  Possibly on the Celtics and other NBA teams.  I was singling  Wade out because from what I saw I thought it was obvious.  To you it may not seem that way and you are entitled to your opinion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Wade, My point was D. Wade to me is an obvious user.  There are many others.  Possibly on the Celtics and other NBA teams.  I was singling  Wade out because from what I saw I thought it was obvious.  To you it may not seem that way and you are entitled to your opinion.
    Posted by concord27

We are cool..........Just saying people age and people change.........

I think this is how it has worked since the beginning.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I would also add he is an incredible basketball player. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

His face changed a LOT

Your face doesn't change THAT MUCH under the age of 30 and you can take that to any doctor - in fact, I'm quite interested to hear what that doctor has to say

Look: I'm quite confident that a lot of players are on PEDs in every league, and the NBA doesn't get much attention because they're taller and lankier.  I'm not saying that Wade is a cheater - if everyone is doing it, then it's (unfortunately) normal

I'm just saying that your jowls don't blow up that much until you hit 40, especially since he's still in great shape and it's not like he put on fat - and I highly doubt he's doing jaw exercises to bulk up his mouth muscles... :/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Excellent point from the artist nick.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

Excellent post that no one wants to hear.

Of course, and it starts earlier than most think. High school kids never looked like Howard and James did.

And it's right down at your local high school too where they have a "weight training" program. Done right, it's probably not even bad for you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Excellent post that no one wants to hear. Of course, and it starts earlier than most think. High school kids never looked like Howard and James did. And it's right down at your local high school too where they have a "weight training" program. Done right, it's probably not even bad for you.
    Posted by MrJohnnyMost

Thus the popularity of HGH

I saw a lot of unmarked bottles and drippers show up at my high school at one point.  I personally don't even like taking aspirin, let alone something with such long-term health ramifications like steroids, but those bottles were around

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

this thread is still quite, quite silly

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: D. Wade is on something : Thus the popularity of HGH I saw a lot of unmarked bottles and drippers show up at my high school at one point.  I personally don't even like taking aspirin, let alone something with such long-term health ramifications like steroids, but those bottles were around
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

And  DWade no doubt  went to a HS just like yours. 

Let DStern know your suspicions to get Wade busted.

Wade likely won't play tonight if this is the case.

Pud

Sections
Shortcuts