DA:"Muscle Strain" in calf

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

DA:"Muscle Strain" in calf

according to WEEI {I heard it 2nd hand}

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Re: DA:"Muscle Strain" in calf

thats what DA had to say?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I hope that is what it is.  But it sure did not look like a calf injury.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I just read the MRI was negative. That's good news.

But watch all the "Conspiracy Theorists" come in and spout nonsense.

Undecided

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Update: Kevin Garnett has a muscle strain in his right leg. MRI results came back negative. He will likely miss a "couple of weeks" according to Danny Ainge on WEEI today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Don't worry accept it because that's all you're getting. You won't see KG for awhile...not on the bench, not at open practice. Let's just keep it moving and beat the Hornets tomorrow. Rondo is back.

Rondo vs Paul this should be good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

In Response to Re: DA:"Muscle Strain" in calf:
    [QUOTE]I just read the MRI was negative. That's good news. But watch all the "Conspiracy Theorists" come in and spout nonsense.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

it has been reported by danny ainge, its a muscle strain, likely out 2 weeks or so, thats great news, i was shitting my pants.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

good God! That is INCREDIBLE news! Everyone was shitting their pants!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DA:"Muscle Strain" in calf : it has been reported by danny ainge, its a muscle strain, likely out 2 weeks or so, thats great news, i was shitting my pants.
    Posted by firstdegreeblackbelt[/QUOTE]

I hear you. I'll take Danny at his word and just exhale. I'm glad it wasn't a ligament tear.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

GR8 News ....all things considered

Maybe Spark the team a lil.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

he did a running jump stop on his toes, directly into elevating for a dunk.  it looked exactly like the sort of move that will pull a calf muscle and he clearly did whatever he did on the jump.  although, I pulled my calf one time and it did not hurt at all until the next day, I just felt the muscle tear, but everyone is different.  anyway, probably less significant than popping an ACL or other knee injury.  Does anyone actually know what his knee injury was before?

just to be a jerk I have to point out that his first knee injury was originally reported as a lower leg injury and a muscle strain.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DA:"Muscle Strain" in calf : I hear you. I'll take Danny at his word and just exhale. I'm glad it wasn't a ligament tear.

Waynestarr, you panic over everything. Magic make a trade and you get scared. KG goes out and you get scared. LOL! Get a dog man!

I told you he wasn't out for the year. He'll take his usual hiatus and rest up. When will some you begin to listen to me??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DA:"Muscle Strain" in calf : Waynestarr, you panic over everything. Magic make a trade and you get scared. KG goes out and you get scared. LOL! Get a dog man! I told you he wasn't out for the year. He'll take his usual hiatus and rest up. When will some you begin to listen to me??
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Because you're not WORTH listening to. Stop addressing me if you would.

If I wanted to, I could dig up old posts of you being the biggest "Worry Wart" in BDC history.

You already come up with the dumbest trades of all time, just quit while you're ahead.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DA:"Muscle Strain" in calf : Because you're not WORTH listening to. Stop addressing me if you would. If I wanted to, I could dig up old posts of you being the biggest "Worry Wart" in BDC history. You already come up with the dumbest trades of all time, just quit while you're ahead.

Get a dog man! Do you ever go out the house if there is bad weather? LOL!

You will be worrying about something else in a week or less...watch.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DA:"Muscle Strain" in calf : Get a dog man! Do you ever go out the house if there is bad weather? LOL! You will be worrying about something else in a week or less...watch.

"Get a dog man"?? You keep saying the same stale phrase. I'm an 8 year military veteran, trust me, things I've seen would make you doo-doo in your pants.

Just give it up. You're the dumbest poster in this website's history.

POINT BLANK.

You couldn't even coach a little league basketball team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

thats a huge relief. I thought this was gonna end our title hopes.

2 weeks is 100000000000000 times better than the season. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DA:"Muscle Strain" in calf : "Get a dog man"?? You keep saying the same stale phrase. I'm an 8 year military veteran, trust me, things I've seen would make you doo-doo in your pants. Just give it up. You're the dumbest poster in this website's history. POINT BLANK. You couldn't even coach a little league basketball team.

HAHAHA!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

Cool.  They just need to tough it out for a few weeks.  Man they are short at the 4 though. Davis is going to be playing 40 minutes a game.  Shaq and JON are going to have to play 25 a piece.  It isn't going to be pretty but they should be able to play win most of their games until he comes back.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

BBD is now the man guys. You got your wish. Don't run and hide. Let's see what our record is by the time KG comes back.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DA:"Muscle Strain" in calf : "Get a dog man"?? You keep saying the same stale phrase. I'm an 8 year military veteran, trust me, things I've seen would make you doo-doo in your pants. Just give it up. You're the dumbest poster in this website's history. POINT BLANK. You couldn't even coach a little league basketball team.

Stop acting like a punk then everytime something happens you're whining and crying about it being the end of the world.

BTW I've played college ball, coached as well my friend.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]BBD is now the man guys. You got your wish. Don't run and hide. Let's see what our record is by the time KG comes back.

I have a lot of issues with Davis including that he doesn't rebound very well. With that said your post isn't fair at all.  It isn't just Davis replacing KG.  Someone has to replace Davis as well.  Even if Davis steps up and gives the Celtics 15 and 10 and plays good D, someone else is going to have to step up and get the 11 and 6 that Davis has been getting.  it isn't as simple as "BBD is now the man".

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DA:"Muscle Strain" in calf : Stop acting like a punk then everytime something happens you're whining and crying about it being the end of the world. BTW I've played college ball, coached as well my friend.

Oh yeah??

Let me guess...You were 4th STRING as a player, and you never won a game as a coach??

HAHAHA...Too predictable.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Let's hope Doc decides to sacrifice a few games and spread the load around to more of the bench.
    If we lose the homecourt, so what.  C's showed what they could do without homecourt advantage last year.  As it stands now, the bench is not getting the practice minutes it needs to develop.  I think a more experienced bench will give us a bigger advantage than homecourt will come playoff time.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

wow bias and waynestarr..ppl tryin to discuss KG and the Celtics and u guys are tryin to fight each other..mature?