DA:"Muscle Strain" in calf

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Re: DA:"Muscle Strain" in calf

In Response to Re: DA:"Muscle Strain" in calf:
    [QUOTE]wow bias and waynestarr..ppl tryin to discuss KG and the Celtics and u guys are tryin to fight each other..mature?
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

I feel you 100% But dude got out of line with me first, just check the sequence of the comments.

He's just butthurt because 95% of BDC posters think he STINKS when it comes to trade proposals.

PERIOD.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

wayneStarr, you do know that punk avatar you're LYAO at is the great len bias on draft night?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]wayneStarr, you do know that punk avatar you're LYAO at is the great len bias on draft night?
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was a little confused by that too.  Dude died.  I don't know why it's so funny.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Im feeling pretty good about the news on KG... but still cant say I trust what Im hearing 100%.. we've been down this road before with the C's soft selling injuries.. In my gut I think theyre being straight this time but I wont feel relief until I see KG on the court his usual self.

Maybe Luke will pull some minutes.. he can at least add some of the offense we're gonna miss and I bet he gets his boards too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

[QUOTE]wayneStarr, you do know that punk avatar you're LYAO at is the great len bias on draft night?
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

Someone tell Waynestarr to at least get a C's avatar. I could care less if people don't agree with my proposals. I will wait for the moaning and crying to come in a week like it did with my criticisms of JON with BBD.

People think just because we go on a 14 game win streak we're rolling and don't have weaknesses. It's a long season and the bench we had to start the season now consists of everyone moving up a spot in the rotation. That's a big change for a guy like Harangody and Bradley who we now HAVE to play when both should be in the DL.

I'm not wishing anything bad on the C's, I just wish some on this board would stop worshipping role players. Everyone's role is changing by the day. We now rely on PP to become a ballhandler not a scorer, Quis to play PG not a backup SF, Bradley the first G off the bench, Harangody backup PF.

When the team is healthy we're the best in the league. If you think Ainge is just chillin at home these days you're kidding yourself.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DA:"Muscle Strain" in calf : Someone tell Waynestarr to at least get a C's avatar. I could care less if people don't agree with my proposals. I will wait for the moaning and crying to come in a week like it did with my criticisms of JON with BBD. People think just because we go on a 14 game win streak we're rolling and don't have weaknesses. It's a long season and the bench we had to start the season now consists of everyone moving up a spot in the rotation. That's a big change for a guy like Harangody and Bradley who we now HAVE to play when both should be in the DL. I'm not wishing anything bad on the C's, I just wish some on this board would stop worshipping role players. Everyone's role is changing by the day. We now rely on PP to become a ballhandler not a scorer, Quis to play PG not a backup SF, Bradley the first G off the bench, Harangody backup PF. When the team is healthy we're the best in the league. If you think Ainge is just chillin at home these days you're kidding yourself.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

I think the drugs have really killed a lot of your brain cells. 

How can the Celtics make a move when they have 15 players under contract and are over the salary cap.

Don't talk about other people's avatar because you yourself have a dead avatar. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

It is a long season and every team does have injuries along the way.  That's why those guys are there on the bench, not just for a practice team.  They put on the uniform and hope to get in the game.  Now they have a chance.  Let's see how ready they are for the next few weeks.  When is Semih coming back anyway?