da Commy throws in the towel! pacers-heat! pp better hook up with James+Ray for the 4-peat!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

da Commy throws in the towel! pacers-heat! pp better hook up with James+Ray for the 4-peat!

nets cant play any better. bad coaching down the stretch by rook Kidd!put poelstra on nets, they win! oh well, kg has to retire! pp has to choose between doc and heatles.. after tonite, he will have to see linking with james is his best shot for a ring! talk about a team with closas and champion heart everywhere. heat will beat the clips!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: da Commy throws in the towel! pacers-heat! pp better hook up with James+Ray for the 4-peat!

Dude don't give up on your Nets and your Wiz man! 

That's your conference finals picks!!!!!!! 

You gotta ride those picks...have faith man. 

I was trying to think of one thing you got right this playoffs - hey, the Clips are still alive so if they could still emerge from the west....

Seriously, it really took you the Heat playing the Nets to realize the Heat were pretty good?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: da Commy throws in the towel! pacers-heat! pp better hook up with James+Ray for the 4-peat!

nets can't play any better?  joe johnson stinko for the star money being paid.  deron williams 15-44 against the heat.  lots of room for improvement.  these two clowns are just not nut cupping time performers

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

nets can't play any better?  joe johnson stinko for the star money being paid.  deron williams 15-44 against the heat.  lots of room for improvement.  these two clowns are just not nut cupping time performers

[/QUOTE]
    thats a coaching issue.. these 2 career lovelacers r doing exactly what they've always done all thru their careers yet the kidd allows them to b the go to guys in the clutch after paul pierces the heat for the lead with a strong acrobatic layup that leads to a free throw as well. after that, hey, lets isolate jj on bron  again and again rather than livingston and pierce the only two functional clutch guys. thats the best they can do based on the coach and the realities. they had to win that game! no way no how r they winning in heatville.. NONE! SPOLES-POPS-DOC ARE THE 3 BEST COACHES IN ANY ORDER. I PUT DOC FIRST, CAN C OTHERS CHANGING IT UP, BUT THEM 3 RY OUR ELITE!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

KG & Kidd..

First KG, he's a wimp... Last night he had two short range jumpers in the paint in the final minutes and didnt even think to take the shot which led to no points.. The guy just shriveled up in the moment. Ive always been a big KG fan but come on man, pathetic performance.

Jason Kidd seemed to allow the Nets to lose. The entire 2nd half of the 4th quarter was strictly one-on-one offense from the Nets and they were getting nowhere with it. JJ getting smoked going against Lebron.. Kidd allowed the Nets offense to melt down while the Heat moved the ball

Let me also throw in that DW is an average PG in the NBA on a good day and was a horror show. 

A game the Nets could have won

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

KG & Kidd..

First KG, he's a wimp... Last night he had two short range jumpers in the paint in the final minutes and didnt even think to take the shot which led to no points.. The guy just shriveled up in the moment. Ive always been a big KG fan but come on man, pathetic performance.

Jason Kidd seemed to allow the Nets to lose. The entire 2nd half of the 4th quarter was strictly one-on-one offense from the Nets and they were getting nowhere with it. JJ getting smoked going against Lebron.. Kidd allowed the Nets offense to melt down while the Heat moved the ball

Let me also throw in that DW is an average PG in the NBA on a good day and was a horror show. 

A game the Nets could have won

[/QUOTE]

Agree.  The Nets should have won the game last night.  I believe that Kidd has to take some of the blame for this loss but definitely their best players need to perform better.  I don't see them winning the next game in Miami.  I really wanted to see a more competitive series between Miami and the Nets playing at least 6 games because of KG and Pierce.  Too bad that their elite players aren't playing better.  They also could have been more successful if Lopez wasn't injured.