DA is looking like a total fool about now!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

DA is looking like a total fool about now!

Danny Ainge is looking a total fool right now. I always questioned him on his role as a GM, and its begining to show that he is not a very good decision maker or talent evaluator. The trading of Perk, has given the Celtics no interior defense and has hurt Rondo's ego. Perk had 13 point and 5 boards tonight.

DA drafted J.R. Giddens in the draft a few years back, and could have drafted DeAndre Jordan. He gave JO the mid level exception this year (5.5 million) when no other team would dare. I would have rather had Rasheed come back and play, or have sign Earl Barron!

The season is by far not over, and the Celtics can win it all, I will be always rooting for them until I die, but with these losses, I am getting worried.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenSlime. Show GreenSlime's posts

Re: DA is looking like a total fool about now!

Danny doesn't care since both he and Doc will be riding off into the sunset at season's end.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Hoping appearances turn out to be deceiving.  You know the jury's out until the playoffs are over, but right now DA does look like his thumb is *p his *ss.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

not ainge's fault. he built this team from nothing but spare parts. and green and krstic together far outweigh perk. but doc's not doing his job. and the big 4 look like they're completely stoned out there. perk could have signed. he didn't do it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

All the pts Kristic got when he first got traded was fools gold.  We traded away chemistry and defense for supposedly more offense.  Doesn't look so good right now.  Now I know it was done for the future but it sure looks bad for right now.  I told the board chemistry was going to be messed with and it sure looks like it now.  Now I like Green and the pick but personally I would rather have Perk anchoring the middle.  I bet you each Celtic would tell you the same thing.

We are now a SOFT team.  If we don't toughen up we won't last long in the playoffs.  lets hope JO and Shaq aren't out 3 more weeks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

i agree we look pretty soft right now. but that's got nothing to do with perk, who missed nearly the whole season. we were playing great without him for most of the year. if these guys are mentally weak enough that losing their buddy can send them into a tailspin, then we don't deserve to win.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: DA is looking like a total fool about now!:
    not ainge's fault. he built this team from nothing but spare parts. and green and krstic together far outweigh perk. but doc's not doing his job. and the big 4 look like they're completely stoned out there. perk could have signed. he didn't do it.
    Posted by kaktug

Disagree.
    As I posted after all of Danny's deadline beater trades,  if the C's win it all he'll get a standing O, and if they don't he'll be tarred and feathered.
    Have those trades hurt or helped our chances to win it all this year?
    Jury's still out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

When I learned about the Perk trade, I felt that the Celtics hurt themselves. And I was hoping it wasn't Battier and Brooks from Houston. Both those guys have always killed the Lakers. Fortunately, it was Krstic and Greene.

I mentioned the problems the Lakers encountered when they let Derek Fisher go. He's an "intangibles" player. Posey and Tony Allen are also "intangibles" players. Their stats don't tell the whole story. Though posters keep belittling Perkins so-called lack of contribution this season, but his presence and attitude created the necessary atmosphere the Celtics need.

And it was reported that Miami and Orlando were celebrating when they heard about the Perkis trade. Quietly, maybe some Lakers were also celebrating.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

again THANK YOU DANNY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts