DA Is Working On It!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

DA Is Working On It!!

RT : Any moves for Boston? ---> They are involved in almost everything. Few assets to offer is the problem.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: DA Is Working On It!!

@stevekylerNBA @ESPNSteinLine thinks Pierce deal unlikely, only to the Clips would make sense (Bledsoe)...what do you think?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Nothing is going to happen.  Rondo's down, so Lee and Bradley is off the table.  Pierce is the only chip, but teams have to consider that he is retiring real soon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Disagree! I predict the C's will make a move prior to the trade deadline! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I'd trade Pierce, KG (if he consents) and Terry to the Clippers for Jordan, Butler, Bledsoe, Odom and a 1st rd pick of the Clips in '14.

It would have to be adjusted a little bit, like Willie Green coming here and Wilcox going there to make the cash.

The only situation that would likely pump up KG/Pierce about a trade is going somewhere together to a top 3 team. That the team has a pass first top 3 PG like CP3 and is in Pierce's hometown and KG's offseason abode only makes it sweeter for them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

It would be better if we could flip Butler somewhere for a better younger asset, but we'd likely still make the playoffs with this roster:

C - Jordan (34 mins) Collins/Melo (14)

PF - Bass (20) Odom (20) Green (8)

SF - Green (26) Butler (22)

SG - Lee (34) Bradley(14)

PG - Bradley (20) Bledsoe (28) 

Unless its a disater getting them all to learn how to play together.

Then next year we welcome back Rondo, Sully, a draft pick in the teens and could even have a little cap space if we managed to move Bass and Butler for nothing (unlikely)

but then in 2014 we have a lot of cap space with Rondo, Green and Jordan the only guys making serious cash. And we'd have 2 first rd picks that year.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

It would also be real fun watching the Clippers DESTROY the Lakers... in wins, popularity, playoffs, etc.

KG-Griffin-Pierce-Crawford-Paul is a nasty team, they'd be so fun to watch and root for out West.

Wilcox-Turiaf-Hill/Barnes-Terry-Billups is a pretty nice bench.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I like to make fun, although obviously unlikely, trade proposals, and pride myself on being a mature adult and supporter of the Green no matter what.

Fierce likes to bully, demean, post 20 hours a day of attacking, ranting, chest pounding 'look at me I'm the smartest guy here' but have no life or friends in the real world shameful posts...

I pity him

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Gotta wonder about some of the questionable logic posted in here.  KG and Pierce would NEVER both be traded this year, and if you can't understand why, then nobody can help you.  and specifically, KG isn't going anywhere. Remember we lack BIGS ?  No doubt DA is participating in discussions about a possible Pierce trade IF it yields another Big.  The backcourt is fine even without Rondo. But we needed a big and more rebounding BEFORE Sully went down!!  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

I will say this, the ball movement is so much better without Rondo... there is no reason why the Cs shouldnt be moving the ball even when Rondo comes back... he needs to get that message loud and clear...

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Gotta wonder about some of the questionable logic posted in here.  KG and Pierce would NEVER both be traded this year, and if you can't understand why, then nobody can help you.  and specifically, KG isn't going anywhere. Remember we lack BIGS ?  No doubt DA is participating in discussions about a possible Pierce trade IF it yields another Big.  The backcourt is fine even without Rondo. But we needed a big and more rebounding BEFORE Sully went down!!  

+1

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to CelticFanLA's comment:

+1

+2

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

+1 too. We need a big, and no one is going to give us a big for Bass or Terry.  Rondo and Sully are out.  Pierce is the main trading chip because we need Bradley and Lee with Rondo's out.  Who in their right mind want to give up on a competent big for Pierce who is very closed to retirement.  Maybe we can get a minor irrelavant big man without giving up much but I think nothing is going to happen here.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

It would also be real fun watching the Clippers DESTROY the Lakers... in wins, popularity, playoffs, etc.

KG-Griffin-Pierce-Crawford-Paul is a nasty team, they'd be so fun to watch and root for out West.

Wilcox-Turiaf-Hill/Barnes-Terry-Billups is a pretty nice bench.

I hope you are wrong, none of those players will help the culture of the Celtics and I believe they would be and under five hundred team. Jordan, Odom, Bledsoe and Butler will take this team to almost immediate irrelevance.  Bledsoe is a nice piece but that piece is hardly big enough.   Just the brains of that group makes me shudder compared to what you would lose.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

trade proposals all depend on what ur trying to do. For me, you only trade someone if its gunna make you better in the FUTURE. You trade to develop a young core to go along with Rondo, AB, Green, Sully, etc. With that being said, id be okay trading Pierce and KG, Terry, IF its gunna bring us along pieces that will help us next year and beyond.

We are going to the playoffs this year with the team as is, but theres no trade we can do thats going to make us title contenders, therefore trading future assets to improve the team makes little to no sense. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

trade proposals all depend on what ur trying to do. For me, you only trade someone if its gunna make you better in the FUTURE. You trade to develop a young core to go along with Rondo, AB, Green, Sully, etc. With that being said, id be okay trading Pierce and KG, Terry, IF its gunna bring us along pieces that will help us next year and beyond.

We are going to the playoffs this year with the team as is, but theres no trade we can do thats going to make us title contenders, therefore trading future assets to improve the team makes little to no sense. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

so u think we are title contenders this year? orrr u are too emotionally attached to kg and pierce to let them go?

im just asking, not throwing shots.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Don't forget about Golden State , they have their most exciting team in about 20 years and either Pierce or Garnett (or both) might put them over the top....

I'm thinking David Lee and Andruw Bogut would both look pretty good in Celtic green !

The Clippers are also the perfect spot for either Pierce or Garnett....

PULL THE TRIGGER DANNY !

DON'T GET CAUGHT HOLDING A BIG BAG OF NOTHING.....

WHO GIVES A RATS #@! ABOUT THE 8th SEED IN THE EAST ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

We are fine, we only need a defending rebounding big to back up KG.  Better enjoy this team , it may be a while before we are this competative again.  Support this team, it is pretty good, very competative.  Doc could do better with less isolation and more ball and player movement but he only adjust when he is forced to like players getting hurt, before he changed our style to the style we should have been running for the past two years.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to maryngary's comment:

We are fine, we only need a defending rebounding big to back up KG.  Better enjoy this team , it may be a while before we are this competative again.  Support this team, it is pretty good, very competative.  Doc could do better with less isolation and more ball and player movement but he only adjust when he is forced to like players getting hurt, before he changed our style to the style we should have been running for the past two years.

do you mean "we are fine" like we are title contenders?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Rondo for DMC and 2 - 1rsts.

Sections
Shortcuts