In response to srinivasa's comment:

In response to bruinsGENIUS' comment:

Rondo for DMC and 2 - 1rsts.

Do it! Now!

Not happening. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: DA Is Working On It!!

In response to Mployee8's comment:

+1 too. We need a big, and no one is going to give us a big for Bass or Terry.  Rondo and Sully are out.  Pierce is the main trading chip because we need Bradley and Lee with Rondo's out.  Who in their right mind want to give up on a competent big for Pierce who is very closed to retirement.  Maybe we can get a minor irrelavant big man without giving up much but I think nothing is going to happen here.

Who do you want taking the last shot?? Pierce or Griffin???Who has taken many clutch shots???

Are you serious???? You think Pierce has no value???

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: DA Is Working On It!!

In response to rameakap's comment:

It would also be real fun watching the Clippers DESTROY the Lakers... in wins, popularity, playoffs, etc.

KG-Griffin-Pierce-Crawford-Paul is a nasty team, they'd be so fun to watch and root for out West.

Wilcox-Turiaf-Hill/Barnes-Terry-Billups is a pretty nice bench.

===========================================

if we really are intent on rebuilding since Rondo & Sully are out, I would consider a trade of both but only to the Clippers.

For Jordan, Crawford, Odom, Bledsoe, Butler and a couple of draft choices too.

I could live with it !!! PP's roots are in So.Cal & KG has a home in Cal. But both players deserve to be asked if they would mind be traded...we owe them that !!! For some reason I do not hate the Clippers as I have the Lakers for the 60+ years I've been a Celtic fan.

I live in SF so could enjoy KG & PP when they play the Warriors & also we go to San Diego a few times per year to see family so I'd go to some Clipper-Laker games & root for KG & PP as if they were in Boston.

And terrific too to see these 2 Hall of Famers retire on the same team !