DA on the move to Portland after season is over?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

DA on the move to Portland after season is over?

Crazy right, but the article states if the C's go in rebuilding mode he may bolt.  Look under the column 'double dribbles'.

http://www.foxsportsohio.com/04/16/12/NBA-report-Hickson-finds-purpose-in-Port/landing.html?blockID=710452&feedID=3561

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: DA on the move to Portland after season is over?

I would believe it because he is from Oregon, but I would doubt it because POR is already in rebuilding mode.

Tough call!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

That's one of those absolutely baseless rumors that writers come up with to fill space -- like speculating about nominees for Vice President.  Danny has known for a long time that he'll be at least partially rebuilding the C's (this is news to the writer?), has a great relationship with owners and Doc, and is, face it a Celtic. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: DA on the move to Portland after season is over?:
    [QUOTE]That's one of those absolutely baseless rumors that writers come up with to fill space -- like speculating about nominees for Vice President.  Danny has known for a long time that he'll be at least partially rebuilding the C's (this is news to the writer?), has a great relationship with owners and Doc, and is, face it a Celtic. 
    Posted by Number6Fan[/QUOTE]

I would expect Danny to remain with the Celtics, but I suppose that anything is possible.  Although, I would be surprised if he left. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Working for the Blazers Danny's dream job, everyone wants to go there.  What a joke. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from candre99. Show candre99's posts

i  hope so

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to DA on the move to Portland after season is over?:
    [QUOTE]Crazy right, but the article states if the C's go in rebuilding mode he may bolt.  Look under the column 'double dribbles'. http://www.foxsportsohio.com/04/16/12/NBA-report-Hickson-finds-purpose-in-Port/landing.html?blockID=710452&feedID=3561
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

As a die hard, bleeding green, Celtic fan, I hope this to be true and accurate. My Celtics need a REAL GM like Mitch Kupchak. What is Jerry West doing these days?

Go Green!

Go CELTICS!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to DA on the move to Portland after season is over? : As a die hard, bleeding green, Celtic fan, I hope this to be true and accurate. My Celtics need a REAL GM like Mitch Kupchak. What is Jerry West doing these days? Go Green! Go CELTICS!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a true Traitor.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vegasredsox. Show vegasredsox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DA on the move to Portland after season is over? : Spoken like a true Traitor.....
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

we all know Danny sucks if it wasnt for mchale helping us out Danny would have been fired a long time ago

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to DA on the move to Portland after season is over? : As a die hard, bleeding green, Celtic fan, I hope this to be true and accurate. My Celtics need a REAL GM like Mitch Kupchak. What is Jerry West doing these days? Go Green! Go CELTICS!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

yes, we need players who, when they start losing, throw elbows into the ribcage of a man half his size.....

Sections
Shortcuts