Daanny boy!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Daanny boy!!!!!

it scares me that Da has only resigned ab and done nothing else after all

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

Re: Daanny boy!!!!!

Still of plenty of time for moves.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

celtics need to be like clippers and raptors making moves left and right

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

i think there's only been 7 or 8 total moves so far....so we are not losing anything...just calm down...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i think there's only been 7 or 8 total moves so far....so we are not losing anything...just calm down...

yeah but we lost Fiercy ....did he lie again like I told you he does?

Oh well ... to quote him ... HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]
    which one did he lie about? fill me in?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yeah but we lost Fiercy ....did he lie again like I told you he does?

Oh well ... to quote him ... HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

He will be back. He's your worst nightmare. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

There's a good chance they will decide to tank again this year - if Brad Stevens can psychologically take all that losing for another year

Defense.  It is still important.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Next years draft is loaded, so it will be wise to correctly tank next season, and not blow the tank like they did this season

No free agent wants to come here with out other assets already in tow. No one is signing up for a rebuild

the teams best asset is Bogans salary. Doesn't that say enough about the situation at this juncture? 

Get ready for a better tank job, which hopefully leads to a cornerstone big in the draft. Mid season trade of RR and $$$$ coming off the books after this year, make 2015 the start of the turn around. Look for this next celtics teem to turn into a true contender in 2017, with hopefully sustained excellence 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Next years draft is loaded, so it will be wise to correctly tank next season, and not blow the tank like they did this season

No free agent wants to come here with out other assets already in tow. No one is signing up for a rebuild

the teams best asset is Bogans salary. Doesn't that say enough about the situation at this juncture? 

Get ready for a better tank job, which hopefully leads to a cornerstone big in the draft. Mid season trade of RR and $$$$ coming off the books after this year, make 2015 the start of the turn around. Look for this next celtics teem to turn into a true contender in 2017, with hopefully sustained excellence 

[/QUOTE]

True but, if Rondo is on the team he will be playing for a payday. He will play much better than this last season. If he doesn't then I guess that's a win win too.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

let's get some interesting signings or trades please

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why? To continue to be a 25-35 win team?

This team needs young studs to properly rebuild. Olynick and Sully and AB are complimentary pieces, and Smart needs 2 years, Young needs 4 years.

No need to waste assets or $$$ now 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This team needs young studs to properly rebuild. Olynick and Sully and AB are complimentary pieces, and Smart needs 2 years, Young needs 4 years.

[/QUOTE]

Depends.  Interesting could be the opposite, acquiring more raw assets and get rid of current or potential problematic contracts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

yes. to be able to tank properly next season

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

There needs to be change at upper level; ownership that only cares about winning, nothing else. I can not imagine how a team like heat have three stars totaling about $ 60MM and we are wining about CAP. Now they talk about fireworks but you hear nothing about them contacting star players in the market, instead they signed AB for to an awful contract; why have three ok players when you can have one star player? Star players bring not only wins but $ too; there is article on how the heat made money with lebrons signing - $160 MM earnings in last 3 years with $60 MM investment. That's smart business, our owners turned celtics into a low market gutter team. They gotta go!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

the league's somewhat paralyzed till LeBron and Melo make a move, after that they'll be some stuff happening.

Sections
Shortcuts