Dallas could get swept, Seriously!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Re: Dallas could get swept, Seriously!

In Response to Re: Dallas could get swept, Seriously!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dallas could get swept, Seriously! : Go practice law elsewhere ... or make like a lawyer and dig through the archives yourself. I can't be bothered ... the was plenty of "heresay" on these boards about Fierce breaking his promise ... look it up yourself! To Fierce: I bet your not man enough to take me up on my offer cause you're the Faker! Put your money where your mouth is: " I'm not OK with 34 staying after his Perk post....  and I have made that quite clear in several posts." I'll say it again ... you honor your promise and I'll honor our bet ... Ball's in your court! You don't have the guts but I do ... I'm calling you out Fierce!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

You're really an arshole!

You make accusations and allegations which you yourself can't even back it up. You attack other people when you don't like what they say. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A TWO-FACED FRAUD!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I'm with Petey on his analysis of this one. Man I'm rooting for the Mavs but the Heat look strong. It's the resurgence of Haslem and Mike Miller that is making them a complete team. Plus, of the four best players in this series, the Heat have three of them. Mavs have more depth but that only comes into play when there is lots of foul trouble. That might win the Mavs a game. Maybe Dirk wins one by himself. That's the Heat in six if both those good things happen to them. 

I'm rooting for the Mavs but it's looking like a Heat kind of series. I really hope I'm wrong on this one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Can't see how the refs will let LBJ take advantage of Dirk defensively ... Dirk will make LBJ pay from the line and we're gonna see a lot of pouting by LBJ if not an Dtechnical for bad behavior .... Mavs in 6
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

I guess for that to happen they would have to call a foul on Lequeen.  Doubt that will happen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dallas could get swept, Seriously! : I guess for that to happen they would have to call a foul on Lequeen.  Doubt that will happen.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Good point.. the refs may even call 2 fouls on Lebron to make it look like its legit but I agree... Lebron never gets the whistle.  Someone posted the stats of how he averages some like less than 1 foul per game or whatever it was.  Reached proportions that cannot be possible given he plays 35+ mins /game.

No surprise to Celtic fans who know how biased the NBA refs are.. Heck, one of their own admitted it and sat in a prison cell for it... what more evidence could anyone ask

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dallas could get swept, Seriously! : Good point.. the refs may even call 2 fouls on Lebron to make it look like its legit but I agree... Lebron never gets the whistle.  Someone posted the stats of how he averages some like less than 1 foul per game or whatever it was.  Reached proportions that cannot be possible given he plays 35+ mins /game. No surprise to Celtic fans who know how biased the NBA refs are.. Heck, one of their own admitted it and sat in a prison cell for it... what more evidence could anyone ask
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

I agree that Miami already has the benefit of the officiating because they have two elite players.  LeBron especially never gets many calls against him and this couldn't be possible considering the number of minutes that he plays.  Wade to some extent also is able to be very physical and not get many fouls against him.  The flip side of this is that if someone breathes on them, they are going to be called for a foul.   Dallas is just going to have to be the better team despite the officiating. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from deanocelt. Show deanocelt's posts

I always knew Dirk was good, but Dirk's Game 1 was one of the great all time NBA playoff shooting exhibitions - and he stands 7' tall. No one will shut down Dirk. I will grant you that LeBron can cover anyone, but Dirk will get his points.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Dallas has NOTHING for Miami!  Miami "could" sweep Dallas!  The really can.  Again, I doubt it but I would not be surprised if they did.  It was so obvious that Miami is on another level than Dallas.

Dirk battled to get his 27 while making only 7 field goals.  That WILL NOT be enough to beat Miami especially when everyone else is on lockdown.

notrade, I may be a slow learner but, like I said, Peja and Barea won't have the space to have an effect on this series.  Miami's defense is just plain smothering.  I know it's just one game but this is nothing new from Miami.  They've played this way throughout the entire playoffs and will continue.

And Kidd, Terry, Peja and Barea just cannot contain Miami's "smalls".  If Chalmers contributes 12 points, you know it's not going to be Dallas' day.  Miami has talent and athleticism that Dallas' experience, veteran leadership and craftiness just cannot overcome.

Dallas did not play bad but Miami is just better.  If you are Dallas, you have to be pretty concerned because Miami shut you down.  I am sure Dallas will bounce back but don't be surprised if Miami takes it up another notch in Game 2.

And, again, I despise the Heat but they look pretty good right now.  I'm just being realistic.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Really?  This is the NBA guys.  Try NEVER to get too excited about what happens on one home game.  We did it to the Lakers.  They did it to us.  Miami came back from 2 to 0 against the Mavs last time.  The Mavs came back from 15 down against the Thunder.

This is the NBA.....don't read too much into the first game where Miami beat Dallas.  Likewise, don't read too much into tonight's Mavs win.  Both teams are GREAT teams and this will be a long battle.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Very well said Cfan.. People tend to over react to a game here or there.  I am sure tonights win will give Dallas a lot more confidence going forward.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Very well said Cfan.. People tend to over react to a game here or there.  I am sure tonights win will give Dallas a lot more confidence going forward.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Dallas should win a couple of games at home.  It is difficult to win 3 games in a row, but that would be terrific if that happened.  I didn't see Dallas being swept and I am happy that I was right. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

HA HA HA HA.  Not going to happen. It's time to take down this post.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

[QUOTE]Really?  This is the NBA guys.  Try NEVER to get too excited about what happens on one home game.  We did it to the Lakers.  They did it to us.  Miami came back from 2 to 0 against the Mavs last time.  The Mavs came back from 15 down against the Thunder. This is the NBA.....don't read too much into the first game where Miami beat Dallas.  Likewise, don't read too much into tonight's Mavs win.  Both teams are GREAT teams and this will be a long battle.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    Excellent post, as always.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

I still think Miami is better and will win the series....but I hope I'm wrong.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

[QUOTE]No sweep the teams are very different but both are good.  Dallas can win without big nights from Dirk, but Dirk will peresent a different challenge for the queen.  If the game is called fairly I think Dallas has a chance to win it all.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]     1-1