Dallas Mavericks are the Official LA TROLL KILLERS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Dallas Mavericks are the Official LA TROLL KILLERS

YES it is nice and quite here on the board

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Re: Dallas Mavericks are the Official LA TROLL KILLERS

HELL YEAH!

It was an amazing game and honestly I didn't think they would make it. They were just not penetrating or playing the ball in the low post. But by the last six minutes they made the proper adjustments.

GO MAVS!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Where is Laker Nation?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I told you QDaddy.   Come pump a little more sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to Re: Dallas Mavericks are the Official LA TROLL KILLERS:
    Where is Laker Nation?
    Posted by genaro008

Yes, it has become awfully cordial and quiet here.

Having said that, the is quickly headed towards becoming an uninteresting season.  There is nothing like a Lakers-Celtics final.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Quaaludes Daddy   !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

When Phil Jackson hit Pau GaSOFT in the chest during the timeout, it looked like he was about to CRY!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rampageimt23. Show rampageimt23's posts

F&%k the Lakers.  The Mavs are doing work out there.  If the C's get eliminated I would like to see the Mavs take the whole thing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

You gotta love Dirk. Gotta root for him............Peja was big in the 4th. I don't think Kobe is as dynamic a player as he once was. The steals. Going to the hoop. Getting 12-14 free throws. Even with Kidd covering him much of the game he didn't get 35. He hasn't been able to "take over" this series at any time. Not a criticism. An observation.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

How y'all enjoying the Texas sweep of the Lakers?!!

www.cracked.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/350250m_lg.jpg" alt="" />

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

www.cracked.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/350250m_lg.jpg" alt="" />

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

You gotta love Dirk. Gotta root for him............Peja was big in the 4th. I don't think Kobe is as dynamic a player as he once was. The steals. Going to the hoop. Getting 12-14 free throws. Even with Kidd covering him much of the game he didn't get 35. He hasn't been able to "take over" this series at any time. Not a criticism. An observation.
    Posted by walton

He is not healthy.  Stats & Information on ESPN pointed out that Kobe has only gone to the rim once this series, and missed

The Lakers paid the price for going six games unecessarily with the Hornets, and Chris Paul cost Kobe his ankle

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

KOME will probably shoot 50 times next game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Lakers are  toast

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In Response to Re: Dallas Mavericks are the Official LA TROLL KILLERS : He is not healthy.  Stats & Information on ESPN pointed out that Kobe has only gone to the rim once this series, and missed The Lakers paid the price for going six games unecessarily with the Hornets, and Chris Paul cost Kobe his ankle
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

Kobe is not going to the post because the Mavs have Chandler and Haywood. The Lakers don't have the size advantage over the Mavs that they typically enjoy over other teams. The Lakers went six games with the Hornets because they are not very good at defending the perimeter plus they are susceptible to dribble penetration by quick point guards.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Good game by the Mavs tonight! I know my niece and nephew in Dallas are enjoying this victory tonight. Down 0-3, still not over, but its looking that way. Always glad to see the Lakers lose!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Trolls won;t be back for a long time!  Hiding in their caves crying for the next few days.  I love it!!  Thank you MAVS!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Well, that should do it. I'm not giving up on my team because I refuse to do that. But the reality is bleak at best. Pau has completely disappeared, and if Phil yelling at him for 48 minutes isn't going to wake him up I don't think anything will. At least Kobe and Bynum came to play - maybe next year they can tool the team around the two of them with a new pecking order in place. Time for a drink - have a great weekend, everyone.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Well, that should do it. I'm not giving up on my team because I refuse to do that. But the reality is bleak at best. Pau has completely disappeared, and if Phil yelling at him for 48 minutes isn't going to wake him up I don't think anything will. At least Kobe and Bynum came to play - maybe next year they can tool the team around the two of them with a new pecking order in place. Time for a drink - have a great weekend, everyone.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

you too

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

This makes me feel a little better. In fact, it puts a smile on my face.  Now if only the Celts can pull it out tommorow and then win the series, that would really shut the dam faker trolls up for good this season.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

This is the best news of the year. Everybody have a drink,,its on me!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Posted by FlobusMcNugget

You are not a troll

at most, people get fed up with you because you happen to have a different opinion

cheers

Sections
Shortcuts