Daniels' Recovery Will Take Time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Daniels' Recovery Will Take Time

http://bostonherald.com/sports/basketball/celtics/view/2011_0208daniels_will_take_time_on_road_to_recovery/

The Celtics need to address that backup SF asap. 

Even if Daniels returns before the playoffs start we're not sure if he will still be the same player he once was before the injury. In other words, it would be a mistake if the Celtics don't trade for a backup SF soon. And signing a free-agent backup SF is out of the question because the Celtics still have 15 players under contract. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: Daniels' Recovery Will Take Time

At first I was against any trade at all. Now, after Daniels, maybe it needs to be addressed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

So now people are finally coming around that the team needs to make a trade? LOL! One day you'll will start listening to me instead of trying to always call my posts wild, crazy and knee jerk panic moves.

The 15 players under contract isn't a major deal, this is why I keep posting about trades. It's not "just make a move to make a move". We send away 2-3 contracts and we get back 1-2 contracts. It's not that hard to understand.

Who those players are is the issue. THe names I mentioned for a month are guys that I believe we can get without tearing up the team. TA, Posey, Parker, Battier. Early on it was Camby now he's hurt. When we barely had a C it was Moore because he was a cheap band-aid to get us through a 3-5 game stretch.
    Everyone decided to laugh at all those players but NO ONE IS HELPING THE CELTICS folks. So don't think we're going to get handed a great player and ride to #18. We need a guy who can fit in.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Daniels' Recovery Will Take Time:
    So now people are finally coming around that the team needs to make a trade? LOL! One day you'll will start listening to me instead of trying to always call my posts wild, crazy and knee jerk panic moves. The 15 players under contract isn't a major deal, this is why I keep posting about trades. It's not "just make a move to make a move". We send away 2-3 contracts and we get back 1-2 contracts. It's not that hard to understand. Who those players are is the issue. THe names I mentioned for a month are guys that I believe we can get without tearing up the team. TA, Posey, Parker, Battier. Early on it was Camby now he's hurt. When we barely had a C it was Moore because he was a cheap band-aid to get us through a 3-5 game stretch. Everyone decided to laugh at all those players but NO ONE IS HELPING THE CELTICS folks. So don't think we're going to get handed a great player and ride to #18. We need a guy who can fit in.
    Posted by BiasLewis

You're really funny, Bias. It's time to make a move because the Celtics lost a player to injury. What you wanted to do was make a move so that if a player gets injured the Celtics will have a replacement. That's just dumb!

Let me ask you this, Bias, do you marry 2 wives just in case one of them dies?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

In Response to Re: Daniels' Recovery Will Take Time : You're really funny, Bias. It's time to make a move because the Celtics lost a player to injury. What you wanted to do was make a move so that if a player gets injured the Celtics will have a replacement. That's just dumb! Let me ask you this, Bias, do you marry 2 wives just in case one of them dies?
    Posted by P34

Are you serious? No but when both die I'm can go out and find a new one.

The C's don't have to make a move, just let the entire team fall apart. Doc should be able to get some good practices in these days. LOL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Daniels' Recovery Will Take Time : Are you serious? No but when both die I'm can go out and find a new one. The C's don't have to make a move, just let the entire team fall apart. Doc should be able to get some good practices in these days. LOL!
    Posted by BiasLewis

You said it yourself, if both wives die you find a new one. That's why you were never right about the Celtics making a move when Daniels was still healthy. Right now the Celtics need to make a move because they have to. Not because BiasLewis wants to make a move. 

Unless of course you're Danny Ainge.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Read this, Bias!

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Even with Jermaine O’Neal missing six to eight weeks and Shaquille O’Neal out through the All-Star break with injuries, the Celtics were ready to plug along with the players they had.

But after Marquis Daniels went down Sunday with a bruised spinal cord, leaving him out indefinitely, Celtics coach Doc Rivers said the team might be forced to consider a roster move.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Remember, we should get dwest back to fill that same slot.  I think wafer is servicible behind him.  If something comes on wavers that's one thing, but I think we need a big more than a 2. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Read this, Bias! CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Even with  Jermaine O’Neal  missing six to eight weeks and  Shaquille O’Neal  out through the All-Star break with injuries, the Celtics were ready to plug along with the players they had. But after  Marquis Daniels  went down Sunday with a bruised spinal cord, leaving him out indefinitely, Celtics coach  Doc Rivers  said the team might be forced to consider a roster move. http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/articles/2011/02/08/the_thinking_is_forward/
    Posted by P34

P34, I know what's happening. I know what players are out, I don't need a full article to tell me. Considering Doc had 3-4 C's and 2 SFs that's the problem. I've been saying we need a backup SF for some time even if you have Quis. Quis can play 3 positions in a pinch.

If you believe that article I have some property in Cairo Eygpt I can sell you. They barely have enough for practice scrimmages right now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

"Are you serious? No but when both die I'm can go out and find a new one"

i think P34(fierce) and Bias should arrange the same sex marriage...heheheheKiss

just kidding.....got lost on what u both proposing....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

So now people are finally coming around that the team needs to make a trade? LOL! One day you'll will start listening to me instead of trying to always call my posts wild, crazy and knee jerk panic moves. The 15 players under contract isn't a major deal, this is why I keep posting about trades. It's not "just make a move to make a move". We send away 2-3 contracts and we get back 1-2 contracts. It's not that hard to understand. Who those players are is the issue. THe names I mentioned for a month are guys that I believe we can get without tearing up the team. TA, Posey, Parker, Battier. Early on it was Camby now he's hurt. When we barely had a C it was Moore because he was a cheap band-aid to get us through a 3-5 game stretch. Everyone decided to laugh at all those players but NO ONE IS HELPING THE CELTICS folks. So don't think we're going to get handed a great player and ride to #18. We need a guy who can fit in.
    Posted by BiasLewis

Please, you sound a little unbalanced. I was against any trade until Daniels went down. I didn't deviate from that at all. Now, if your railing against others, single them out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Read this, Bias! CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Even with  Jermaine O’Neal  missing six to eight weeks and  Shaquille O’Neal  out through the All-Star break with injuries, the Celtics were ready to plug along with the players they had. But after  Marquis Daniels  went down Sunday with a bruised spinal cord, leaving him out indefinitely, Celtics coach  Doc Rivers  said the team might be forced to consider a roster move. http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/articles/2011/02/08/the_thinking_is_forward/
    Posted by P34

I also believe that a trade would definitely help the current Celtics team.  I just hope that Danny can find someone to help.  Just not sure who he would have to trade to make this happen.  

Sections
Shortcuts