Danny Ainge and the trade deadline

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Danny Ainge and the trade deadline

In Response to Re: Danny Ainge and the trade deadline:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge and the trade deadline : So, to you that means this never happened? Good luck with that... I heard that same thing via twitter yesterday.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Oh wow. I heard big foot was real from twitter. It can no longer be denied. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge and the trade deadline : Oh wow. I heard big foot was real from twitter. It can no longer be denied. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

LOL - Gina is owned again!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to Danny Ainge and the trade deadline:
    [QUOTE]This is an interesting story from one GM's dealings with Ainge. Maybe Ainge purposely didn't want to make a move but maybe he was looking for too much for his players. http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/03/15/danny-ainge-drawing-ire-of-at-least-one-nba-gm/ “I’m through,” the unnamed GM told FOX Sports’ Sam Amico . “Done dealing with (Celtics’) Danny Ainge. Bleep him.”

This proves my point that was made almost two weeks ago that not one team is interested in helping the C's especially Danny Ainge!  Remember this is the same GM who throws up a towel while a player is shooting a ft during a playoff game thinking it's going to help his team!!!!  lol  DA gets no respect because he has no respect.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Danny Ainge and the trade deadline : This proves my point that was made almost two weeks ago that not one team is interested in helping the C's especially Danny Ainge!  Remember this is the same GM who throws up a towel while a player is shooting a ft during a playoff game thinking it's going to help his team!!!!  lol  DA gets no respect because he has no respect.
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

It proves nothing, kobeismrnba - no one takes you seriously on here, as you have been banned about 3 times for personal attacks.....

bite this one off - kobeismrnba :

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/219837/Ainge_Explored_Trades_As_Both_Buyer_Seller

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Go back to your sandbox little boy as I have done nothing!  I can't wait, next you'll be saying I was stalking you!  ROFLMAO

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Go back to your sandbox little boy as I have done nothing!  I can't wait, next you'll be saying I was stalking you!  ROFLMAO

Son, you need to lighten up - you were not correct here - and neither was your partner in slime, Gina!!
    YOU may ROFLYOA - but no one else thinks you  are funny in the least!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

I didn't have to prove anything because that link describing DA as a _uck up said it all.  Now go back and play with all the other kiddies. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]I didn't have to prove anything because that link describing DA as a _uck up said it all.  Now go back and play with all the other kiddies. 

You sound like a petulant child.Why aren`t you searching through kome`s garbage for discarded jockstraps?Taking the day off?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge and the trade deadline : so wat if he was asking too much? who cares?  if someone calls and asks for Kobe, Mitch is gunna say sure, just get us a 4 team trade that brings us Kevin Durant, CP3 and Rudy Gay, and we will give up Kobe. thats wat a gm does, if they dont wanna give up a player u ask for a super amount, then either way you win. if they say no, you keep ur player. yes? u just made a great deal.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

I think Celtics fans would care if Ainge was not reasonable in his trade demands.
    Maybe Ainge did the right thing but he didn't help them this year or in future years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

And my link shows an interview with Ainge himself, describing what he was thinking.  Son, you really need to leave me alone now!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge and the trade deadline : I think Celtics fans would care if Ainge was not reasonable in his trade demands. Maybe Ainge did the right thing but he didn't help them this year or in future years.

We would.  The point is that link did absolutely nothing to show that to be true.

"some guy that is supposedly the GM of some team said something to someone about a trade demand that was supposedly made by Ainge that may or may nor have been a good deal for the Celtics"

Can't argue with that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Ainge couldn't win....he had no chance of trading the Ancient 3 and Rhondo can't play 4th quarter.

Ugh!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slipslidingaway. Show slipslidingaway's posts

[QUOTE]i dont understand why everyone is so critical..wait till the buyouts..then complain. all DA has done so far is keep a core thats been playing well, together. while maintaining flexibility going into the summer.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

I think Danny blew it. I would have moved mountains to try and aquire Gasol for Rondo and JO's expiring contract. Then go and give a pick to Cleveland and get Sessions. Try and win this one more time with the big three and then blow it up if it fails at the end of the year. Gasol has a few more good years left, or if they don't want him, he is a good trade asset to build with to go along with all the expiring contracts and the cap room that goes with them next year. Instead, he did nothing, and there is no chance this team wins jack diddly the way it currently sits. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge and the trade deadline : I think Danny blew it. I would have moved mountains to try and aquire Gasol for Rondo and JO's expiring contract. Then go and give a pick to Cleveland and get Sessions. Try and win this one more time with the big three and then blow it up if it fails at the end of the year. Gasol has a few more good years left, or if they don't want him, he is a good trade asset to build with to go along with all the expiring contracts and the cap room that goes with them next year. Instead, he did nothing, and there is no chance this team wins jack diddly the way it currently sits. 
    Posted by slipslidingaway[/QUOTE]

I cant even deal.  You think a team with a horrible bench and a lineup of Gasol, Garnett, Pierce, Allen and Sessions is a championship contender?  Maybe 4 years ago.