DANNY AINGE should change his name to THOMAS ISIAH

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidB1. Show DavidB1's posts

DANNY AINGE should change his name to THOMAS ISIAH

Isiah became extremely popular (or not) for mortgaging his team's future by making really moronic moves that only he seemed to comprehend. Danny Ainge will now probably be better known for mortgaging his team's present and throwing away a championship by making the most stupid move since the Lakers traded away Caron Butler for Kwame Brown.

I wonder how OKC looks like world beaters and get praise from everybody while only two or three months ago they were an underachieving bunch who barely played defense.

Hopefully the boxscore lovers will one day understand that stats don't tell the whole picture.

And Shaq looked in bad shape since the season began. You can't just carry all that 400 lbs structure around at 40 years old and think that everything is gonna be fine.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Re: DANNY AINGE should change his name to THOMAS ISIAH

Perk played 22 mins had 3 reb, 5 pts and 3 TOs...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u176/zrider1_photos/CelticsBlankBanner.png

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidB1. Show DavidB1's posts

I wouldn't have said anything about Danny if the Celtics had lost in another fashion to the Heat. The way they competed and had the Heat almost against the ropes so close to the end today in such a dire and almost hopeless situation being down 3-1, tells me that they would have been the better team by a good margin and beat the Heat in these series with their old starting 5.

And after beating Miami with the Lakers out of the map, winning a championship would have been basically a foregone conclusion.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidB1. Show DavidB1's posts

Hey futbal, please explain me how OKC becomes the best team in the West after the trade deadline while the Celtics on the other hand pretty much throw in the towel.

Dude you can't record intimidation, good team chemistry, very good team defense, swagger, solid screens, commanding respect and fear, clogging up the lanes in a box score.

Howard says that he's the best defender that he has had to face. That's good enough for me.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts