Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade

too funny.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade:
    In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : Like I said, I'm not denying the fact that Mo can play SG if need be. Before Billups got hurt it was Mo off the bench for CP3 and Randy Foye for Billups. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

Yes you did deny it.  You have changed your story once you realized how wrong your statements were.  Its ok.  Just admit you were wrong and move on. We've all been wrong before.  But, most of us just admit it rather than argue the point forever and then change our story.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade:
    In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : But LAC has Mo playing SG now so he's still a PG ... Right! At least you'd concede to the board that he's being used as a PG/SG now and could be for some time unless LAC is able to make a trade.
    Posted by Mployee8

He's playing SG out of necessity..........Billups is hurt.  He's been a PG his entire career, and will be again next year....just on another team!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

incredible childishness displayed on this board.I guess the game last night wasn`t as interesting as rumor of war or whatever video games certain posters play when they`re not squabbling with one another.hard to believe that a grown man is practically wetting his pants because somebody used his screen name in a post title.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : I can't believe it! I mean somebody actually made a thread about me. I feel like I'm Rondo right now! Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Maybe we should trade you with Rondo.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : Come on, I don't want to be traded.
    Posted by Fiercest34

You and Rondo for Gasol and Flobus!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : He's playing SG out of necessity..........Billups is hurt.  He's been a PG his entire career, and will be again next year....just on another team!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

The debate wasn't whether it was necessity or it was anything else.  The man said (and kept posting and kept making an issue of it) that Mo Williams is not a shooting guard and never has been a shooting guard.  Clearly, he was wrong.  Its simple.   

You love Fierce.  We all get that.   You stick up for him.  Its ok.  But, he was wrong....even if you want to stick up for him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Its all good.  Let's just all pull for the C's.  They are one and one on the road trip now and I am hoping they'll come out of it 4 and 4.   Then, back home and keep climbing until they win the Atlantic.  Then......Anything's Possible!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I think we can all agree he is a combo guard.  Kind of like Ainge and DJ were with us.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : DJ was a real PG.  Ainge was the combo guard. Mo Williams is too small to play SG on a regular basis. He's a PG by default.  I mean seriously, Mo is smaller than Rondo.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Why did DJ guard Jordan?  Jordan wasn't the point guard.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : Why did DJ guard Jordan?  Jordan wasn't the point guard.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Because no one else could!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I think we can all agree he is a combo guard.  Kind of like Ainge and DJ were with us.
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Exactly!   So, why get caught up in a debate over titles, anyway.

Time to move on?   Let's see if we can all get excited about that win last night and let's hope the C's can leverage that effort to win a couple more on the road this coming week.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

this is ridiculous

Sections
Shortcuts