Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade

Point guard, shooting guard, power forward, etc.....the labels don't fit the players positions all the time.  If there are 5 guys on the court and one of them (for the sake of arguement, let's say Lebron) is bringing the ball up all the time and another guy's job is to get open and shoot 3 pointers - is that a traditional "small forward" and "point guard" role?   I don't know if there are good names for the roles players play today.   Is Duncan a Center or PF?  Is Garnett a center or PF?   What is Lebron?   When Mo plays 20 minutes with Chris Paul on the court, who's the point guard and who's the shooting guard?   

Labels are irrelevant and so is the debate.  The important matter is how each player fits into his coach's system and how they play - offensive and defensively.....WHATEVER the press wants to call them.  If Rondo plays Wade while Ray plays Chalmers (which is often what I think they should do), do we stick with a title of their position or just worry about how well the matchups are working?

Please, can we stop this debate and move on and simply note that a player can play a different position no matter what "title" the program gives him???

Come on, Fierce, MOVE ON!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : Is a combo equivalent to a SG? You keep saying move on, but it's been more than a day now and you're still talking about Mo Williams being a SG.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'm talking about you.  I'm trying to get you to see how childish you can be.   

Man, talking to you is like talking to a little kid who keeps say "but why, Daddy?"

Drink some milk and go to sleep.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade:
    [QUOTE]this is ridiculous
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I admit - it definitely is.   I am truly stupid for even engaging in that discussion.  I apologize to the entire board for letting this go on and on.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : I admit - it definitely is.   I am truly stupid for even engaging in that discussion.  I apologize to the entire board for letting this go on and on.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Are you admitting you were wrong?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade :  Are you admitting you were wrong?
    Posted by KyCelt2[/QUOTE]

uncalled for

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade :  Are you admitting you were wrong?
    Posted by KyCelt2[/QUOTE]

No - I'm admitting that I was stupid enough to engage in a silly discussion.  I try never to be petty.  But, I was drug down to a level of a "silly discussion".  There are more important things about our Celtics and about the NBA to talk about.   

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : See ... this is why you son are a fraud and a liar. You dismiss posters without knowing or checking the facts ... read this link and admit that you're a lying, manipulating fraud! http://digitaljournal.com/article/320199 650 limb-lengthening surgeries performed ... Fairytale or truth? Maybe that's what you need GurlyMan34 .... Limb-Lengthening surgery might improve your self esteem and disposition ... That or therapy ... Just saying.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Where do you go to get that done?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts