Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade

Due to technical difficulties this thread has been shut down.  We hope to have this thread going again by the trading deadline and we have enough time to determine what is truly a point guard and what is a shooting guard, what height they must be, and if they have had any limb lengthening in the past.  Please check back in two days.  Thanks for your cooperation.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Just for the record I was the first one to tell Clueless34 it was his pipe dream and that a Gasol for Rondo trade would never ever happen. Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Oh and I was right. Laughing

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Good for you!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Of course good for me. I am never wrong unlike you. You been hanging out too much with Clueless34 and there you see the results. By the way I think Clueless34 and Red are the same person. If anyone says something about clueless you are the first to defend him. I wonder why????

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade:
    [QUOTE]Of course good for me. I am never wrong unlike you. You been hanging out too much with Clueless34 and there you see the results. By the way I think Clueless34 and Red are the same person. If anyone says something about clueless you are the first to defend him. I wonder why????
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

Then you are ignorant!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : Let's not forget the DH & Rivers in 2012 ... Though still possible, highly unlikely with DH adamant about Brooklyn. I think he's having some sort of breakdown ... too much posting, not enough sleep or dodging bullets in Syria.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]
    Clueless34 still thinks it's gonna happen. He said it would be in 2012, he still has a few moths left... LOL!!!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.