Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade

you guys are being pathetic..5 pages of Fierce arguing with two people. and it ruins the point of the post...

DANNY FINALLY WENT OUT AND BACKED RONDO, AND SINCE THAT POINT RONDO HAS BEEN AWESOME.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : Agree. Hope Rondo continues to improve. I'm expecting big things from him in the playoffs this year.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Rondo ALWAYS shows up in the playoffs, when it really matters. i dont expect anything different this season..hope the boys are ready to perform with him...if we had this KG last season we could have made the Miami series interesting.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : The difference this year would be an improved KG and the addition of Pietrus. Last year Wade obliterated Ray. This year Pietrus will be there to help defend Wade.

Pietrus will also be sharing responsibilities guarding Lebron..who KILLED PP every game last season. i think Avery could get some serious minutes, except they could use him to guard Chalmers while putting Rondo on Wade.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : Wade killed Ray in every game. Wade never scored less than 23 pts against Ray in that 5-game series. In Game 3 Lebron was held to 15 pts.

oh yea no doubt ray has trouble with Wade as well, im just saying those two will have to be guarded differently at times to knock them off their games..i think Rondo can bother Wade bc of his quickness, Avery can as well bc he likes to really press them, give them no space. Lebron is gunna get his regardless, just have to contain him. how many times have we faced the Heat this yr? just once right

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : No need to wait for 2 days.  This is non-issue if you guys adhere to the truth. Mo Williams was a PG in college, a PG in the NBA, Jazz, Bucks, Cavs, and Clips. Why is that so difficult to understand?

Why are you so obsessed about this?  I could care less if he is a PG, SG, PF, or waterboy.   You can call him whatever makes you happy.  Again I don't give a Sh*t.  Get it?   Get it?   I don't care.  Ok?  Now do you understand?  This is a non issue to me- get it? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I just read this whole thread.

I am never going to get that 15 minutes of my life back.  Never.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : Pietrus will also be sharing responsibilities guarding Lebron..who KILLED PP every game last season. i think Avery could get some serious minutes, except they could use him to guard Chalmers while putting Rondo on Wade.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Rondo on Wade?  Your joking right?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]I just read this whole thread. I am never going to get that 15 minutes of my life back.  Never.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Kind of like a soap opera.  Maybe they will make a movie out of this.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : If you don't care then why did you revive this thread? This thread has been inactive for 7 hours until you continued to argue.

some of us actually sleep.  Again I don't care about Mo Williams.  As far as I know I haven't argued about anything.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.