Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade

In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : Yeah, but actions speak louder than words. When you woke up you came back to this thread to talk more Mo Williams.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

yea i woke up and thought  "i think i will argue with Fierce for the next 16 hours about whether mo  is a SG or PG."   Yep thats what I did.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Just out of curiousity how long would you keep going on this deal about Mo? Would you ever stop?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

i am confused,  am i suppose to believe Mo is a SG or PG?  I don't remember.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : Doesn't matter. As long as you keep you posting here it means you care. Keep posting. I'll try to make this thread reach 200 pages or more.

Hey this is your own personal thread.  I will do my part to make it successful.  No I really don't care but this is really hillarious.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : Come on, I lost? If I lost you would have shown us Mo Williams' dual status. 

Come on Fierce you're being too concrete here. When Magic jumped center in that finals game against the sixers did he suddenly enter the greatest centers' argument? No. He was a basketball player who at various stages in his career played point, power forward(Uncle Buck), and center(according to his team's need at the time). So yes, you are technically right that Mo was 1st classified as a shoot first point guard that is now used at times as a SG(or combo guard as some have pointed out). The end result is that he has evolved into a player that is used as a SG according to his team's needs. So both sides of the argument are actually correct... Can we call it a draw and move onto something more substantial like that 8' N. Korean soldier worthy of a looksey??

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts