Danny Ainge the GM...AS SNEAKY AND AS DIRTY AS WHEN HE WAS A PLAYER!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Danny Ainge the GM...AS SNEAKY AND AS DIRTY AS WHEN HE WAS A PLAYER!

DA is going all in! On what, who the hell knows???? BUT WHY do you bow it up to "bottom out" only to start waiving the likes of T-Will, SO SOON, who is a cheap player who could filll a spot on your rebuilding roster ???? If he weren't trying to make a move RIGHT NOW, couldn't he just keep the cheaper guys until later than the eve of free agency? He asks for Dirk when he knows for sure that DALLAS wants RR to pay with Dirk, and maybe D12. HE KNEW THEY WERE GONNA SAY NO! It was just a smoke screen that makes everyone think DA wanted his one year, big contract to clear space for the folloiwng year. Then he totally denies any talks at all in the media. TALK ABOUT MISDIRECTION! DA is a sneaky, player biting, scrappy, fighter who is doing something that is intended to confuse us all as he works toward his ultimate goal that will surprise everyone. Maybe I'm wrong, but watching DA as a player, then as a GM these last few years, I say the sneaky bastid is up to something bigger than what anyone is seeing today........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Danny Ainge the GM...AS SNEAKY AND AS DIRTY AS WHEN HE WAS A PLAYER!

In response to RallyC's comment:

DA is going all in! On what, who the hell knows???? BUT WHY do you bow it up to "bottom out" only to start waiving the likes of T-Will, SO SOON, who is a cheap player who could filll a spot on your rebuilding roster ???? If he weren't trying to make a move RIGHT NOW, couldn't he just keep the cheaper guys until later than the eve of free agency? He asks for Dirk when he knows for sure that DALLAS wants RR to pay with Dirk, and maybe D12. HE KNEW THEY WERE GONNA SAY NO! It was just a smoke screen that makes everyone think DA wanted his one year, big contract to clear space for the folloiwng year. Then he totally denies any talks at all in the media. TALK ABOUT MISDIRECTION! DA is a sneaky, player biting, scrappy, fighter who is doing something that is intended to confuse us all as he works toward his ultimate goal that will surprise everyone. Maybe I'm wrong, but watching DA as a player, then as a GM these last few years, I say the sneaky bastid is up to something bigger than what anyone is seeing today........

I agree. Except Ainge didn't do the biting. The headlines read, Tree bites man!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I KNOW THAT! BUT thats not how the story is told today!!! HA!!! He was such a little bytch to play against!......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I KNOW THAT! BUT thats not how the story is told today!!! HA!!! He was such a little bytch to play against!......

I agree again, i bet 90% of fans think Ainge bit Tree.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I agree..he does that all the time..have you seen his praise over his players or how he praises players before the draft, players he never picks anyways..its all strategy..he is good at it...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:

I agree..he does that all the time..have you seen his praise over his players or how he praises players before the draft, players he never picks anyways..its all strategy..he is good at it...

Cab, just like "DOC will be the coach of the Boston Celtics next season." Right DA! A big reason we got a #1 for giving up literally nothing. Not bad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:

Cab, just like "DOC will be the coach of the Boston Celtics next season." Right DA! A big reason we got a #1 for giving up literally nothing. Not bad.

Oh yea..HOnestly, I never bought the whole "We want Doc to coach the Celtics this next season" ..it was more DA saying in his mind "Cant wait to rebuild this team". He was READY to change paths...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

and in no time, DA has stocked a bunch of first round picks.. brilliant.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

You probably miss the Brown era and both Wicks and Rowe too. doc tried to strong arm DA and he got himself painted into a corner. Big business is warfare and not for chior boys and thats why money is on DA.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Ainge rocks.

He got rid of the useless Doc Rivers and dumped our aging core for multiple first round picks, all before the deepest draft in recent memory.

The man is a genius.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I think the Celtics are going to make a shocking signing in FA. I think it's going to be a S&T with Utah for Big Al and Burke for Rondo as the center pieces in a big deal.

I just have a feeling.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

I think the Celtics are going to make a shocking signing in FA. I think it's going to be a S&T with Utah for Big Al and Burke for Rondo as the center pieces in a big deal.

I just have a feeling.

With Burke and big Al what will our record be?  Bias big Al does very little for these Celtics.  He will make them like 2006.  How can anyone be excited by the prospect of Big Al and this roster? Danny needs to totally remake like 2007-8 and be able to give it time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I just have a feeling.

Reasonable. I just cant get past the poker face the dude has. He's chiilin at his home office telling his wife, "Hey honey, watch this shyte!" if nothing else, DA makes it very interesting!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jh13. Show jh13's posts

yeah, because its excellent policy to tell the competition exactly what you are doing and planning.  And with the number of of wanna be "sports journalist" from the fifteen different ESPN variations, it seems like you would have to say that you plan a S&T for Smith just so you can take a leak by yourself.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I just have a feeling.

And I have the opposite feeling now.  I feel that Rondo is gone and Wallace with him.  The Celts net another gamble worthy young player and draft picks.  That way the new coach can completely focus on developing players instead of tanking.  They get a high draft pick next year and drop way below teh salary cap to be ready to be players in the free agents market.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

[QUOTE]

I just have a feeling.

And I have the opposite feeling now.  I feel that Rondo is gone and Wallace with him.  The Celts net another gamble worthy young player and draft picks.  That way the new coach can completely focus on developing players instead of tanking.  They get a high draft pick next year and drop way below teh salary cap to be ready to be players in the free agents market.

[/QUOTE]

both ideas are good..but I really like what you posted.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I just have a feeling.

I keep hearing Big Al here in the boards..My ignorant question, does Utah wants Al out??

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I just think Ainge knows he has to get rid of Rondo in order for any coach to implement his system and command authority. He's wiling to say that Green, Sully, Big Al, Burke and AB are a good nucleus to starting building around.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I just think Ainge knows he has to get rid of Rondo in order for any coach to implement his system and command authority. He's wiling to say that Green, Sully, Big Al, Burke and AB are a good nucleus to starting building around.

A new coach will want to put his stamp on the team. With RR on the tem, forget about the personalization. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

you're gonna paint yourself into a corner with all your anti rondo rabble rousing there, rally. providing he wants to stick around for the transition, rondo and the next coach - hopefully brett brown, but whoever - will be fine together. ainge will see to it beforehand.    

bp

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

[QUOTE]

Exactly.Danny did not bite anybody.Rollins Trees gave a elbow to danny went after him and brought him downY Danny was all american westler at BYU.When Danny was ready to smack him,Tree bit him.Ainge,s hater love to say it the other way around.

[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

you're gonna paint yourself into a corner with all your anti rondo rabble rousing there, rally. providing he wants to stick around for the transition, rondo and the next coach - hopefully brett brown, but whoever - will be fine together. ainge will see to it beforehand.    

bp

Sorry BP but i think u r wrong. Lets see what DA does.