DANNY, ENOUGH OF THE AAU 35 POINT NIGHTS..... "TRANSFORM" THAT ROSTER......

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: DANNY, ENOUGH OF THE AAU 35 POINT NIGHTS..... "TRANSFORM" THAT ROSTER......

In Response to DANNY, ENOUGH OF THE AAU 35 POINT NIGHTS..... "TRANSFORM" THAT ROSTER......:
    [QUOTE]  "LET ME BE CLEAR",  THE FANS ARE NOT STUPID, THE BALL IN THE HANDS OF THE POINT GUARD MOST OF THE NIGHT IS LIKE WATCHING  AAU AND = DEFEAT......  TRADE RONDO, RAY ALLEN & MAYBE GARNET......  NOW GRASSHOPPER !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]
    Garnet is a mineral
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garnet
    Garnett is a basketball player
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Garnett

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In Response to Re: DANNY, ENOUGH OF THE AAU 35 POINT NIGHTS..... "TRANSFORM" THAT ROSTER......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DANNY, ENOUGH OF THE AAU 35 POINT NIGHTS..... "TRANSFORM" THAT ROSTER...... : OH THANK YOU, GREAT LIBERAL ONE.....  TRY AND MAKE THE TRADE ANYWAY.......

Were supposed to keep politics out of this, OL KOOLAID ONE

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: DANNY, ENOUGH OF THE AAU 35 POINT NIGHTS..... "TRANSFORM" THAT ROSTER......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DANNY, ENOUGH OF THE AAU 35 POINT NIGHTS..... "TRANSFORM" THAT ROSTER...... : Were supposed to keep politics out of this, OL KOOLAID ONE
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]
    I didn't find anything in the Comments Poilicy that specifically banned politcs from the board.  So, it's probably ok to do that, Bill.
    However, posting politics on a sports board does make you look like a bit of a whackjob.  Why don't you get a new schtick?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

AND LINK #3, BILL USES SPORTS AND POLITICS TO BEAT POSTERS OVER THE HEAD THAT "DAD" DOESN'T LIKE....

so leave him alone and let him talk/scream/yell to himself.

Pud

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

putting Bill-806 on ignore also, who is on an anti-Rondo crusade as well. 

Yeah, let's blow the team up Bill, who cares what we get in return? 

Just make change for changes sake!

Greeeat. 

You think Danny wouldn't pull the trigger on a trade if he had a good one? C'mon, you know Danny better than that. 

Bill you need to try fantasy sports where you can manipulate your own roster to your heart's content. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

Be carefull what you wish for.   DA hasn't been able to do anything of substance for the last 3yrs.   And, before obtaining KG/RA, about 4yrs before that.   He doesn't know what he's doing/ can't evaluate players well enough to do anything bout what's happening w/ the Cs.   Hasn't obtained any young players of substance for 5yrs (before last draft).   No players who could come close to challenging the Boston3 to start.   No rookie/2nd yr player has ever played in that all-star wkend game prob except RR.   No all-D player has he ever obtained except RR.   (KG doesn't count.   YOU coulda obtained KG/RA if you were a GM.   Just call your friend McHale who was on his way out.  It was either DA or KM and the Cs won out).   All his big men he obtains never could rebound, therefore for the past 4yrs one of the worst rebounding teams in the NBA still.... Be carefull what you wish for.   The Cs ain't going nowhere w/ DA.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DANNY, ENOUGH OF THE AAU 35 POINT NIGHTS..... "TRANSFORM" THAT ROSTER...... : THANK YOU SO MUCH.......  HOWEVER, IF YOU LOOK AT THE OVERALL LINKS BETWEEN SPORTS AND POLITICS, YOU WILL SEE THAT THEY HAVE A LOT IN COMMON........ 1/TOO MUCH $$$$.... 2/MANY UNDER PERFORMERS..... !!!!!  THEY DO LOOK A LIKE, DON'T THEY ??  DANNY NEEDS TO TRANSFORM THAT ROSTER, STARTING WITH RONDO !!!!
    I agree with both comparisons you made between sports and politics.
    However, there's an old saying about not discussing religion or politics with people you're not well acquainted with.  If you want to dismiss someone or ridicule their remarks because you think they're nonsense, there are plenty or ways to do it without bringing up politics. 
    In other words, I've got no problem with you acting  like a smart*ss towards me.  PLENTY of insults fall in this category, and they're all fun and games.  A man of your age and experience should have not trouble thinking of some.  But being an *sshol* is another matter.  IMO.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DANNY, ENOUGH OF THE AAU 35 POINT NIGHTS..... "TRANSFORM" THAT ROSTER...... :   THANK YOU SO MUCH.....  LET ME "SPLAIN" A BIT.......  AS A BASKETBALL LOVER AND FORMER POINT GUARD/AKA PLAYMAKER, I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO, IT'S ALL ABOUT "GIVETH & TAKETH"........ HOWEVER, THE RELIGION THING?? I GUESS YOU WILL HAVE TO ASK THE "BIG O" ABOUT THAT ONE...... (AS HE IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE CHURCHES TOO)
    I always thought the "Big O" was Oscar Robertson, particularly on a sports board.
    Anyway,I I gave it a shot  Bill.
    Have a good life.
    Over and out.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from santafesino. Show santafesino's posts

trade Ray.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Dammit, bill.  If Rondo doesn't score you ridicule him and when he carries the team because the AARP big 3 can't you downplay it and say it's AAu ball.  Come on, you can't have it both ways.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts