Danny Has Lost This Team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Danny Has Lost This Team

You can just see it when watching this team. The trade has deflated this team - it has taken the life and energy out of everyone, especially the big 3. Not only is there a defensive dropoff, but the spark and energy with this team is gone.

I truly hope I'll be back here to eat my words, but things aren't looking good.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Re: Danny Has Lost This Team

Rondo lost his best friend he doesnt seem to care any more ... he needs a hug

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Okay, time to eat my words.... I was wrong. The team got off to a poor start, they're fine now.

I love seeing Krstic. It's a pleasant change seeing a center catch the ball and make a play, as opposed to bobble and fumble the ball, and then blow the layup. And while Krstic's defense isn't as good as Perkins, it's clear that his defensive effort is great and he'll fit right in - I can already tell that he'll be a great defender here. Clearly he's a better rebounder.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Premature worrying, gentlemen.  Just give it time before you make any real judgements.  The team's feelings are hurt having Perk traded, but these are professionals who are focused on a championship.   

Last year, people said "they don't care and they have no pride".  They showed you they are professional.  You'll see it again the last portion of the season and playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Im not worried about any one but Rondo... he took it hard

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

oh please.. heard this same crapp when theo traded nomar and bel let lawyer milloy go.. comes down to whether we win or not.. i bet u they like krstic right now esp rondo... what is there not to like? this team should be a juggernaut with the quickness and athleticism they have added...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Rondo was much better tonight!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In Response to Danny Has Lost This Team:
    You can just see it when watching this team. The trade has deflated this team - it has taken the life and energy out of everyone, especially the big 3. Not only is there a defensive dropoff, but the spark and energy with this team is gone. I truly hope I'll be back here to eat my words, but things aren't looking good.
    Posted by vertigho

Did you see the game tonight?They looked very good.No fourth quarter collapse.Cheer up.The celtics are going to win this thing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driscoll92587. Show Driscoll92587's posts

In Response to Danny Has Lost This Team:
    You can just see it when watching this team. The trade has deflated this team - it has taken the life and energy out of everyone, especially the big 3. Not only is there a defensive dropoff, but the spark and energy with this team is gone. I truly hope I'll be back here to eat my words, but things aren't looking good.
    Posted by vertigho

Yeah, let me give you the stats from the Big 4 tonight:

Rondo: 18 pts, 11 ast
    Pierce: 21 pts, 7 rebs
    KG: 16 pts, 14 rebs
    Ray: 25 pts, 4 ast

Looks like they were really deflated tonight. 

If anything, the only thing that needs to happen is that the bench needs to adjust. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRADinLA. Show BRADinLA's posts

The bench just needs its PG in there.  When Delonte is healthy the bench will play well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

The Op seems bipolar based on his two posts....

I don't know how you could say DA/Doc has lost the team based on a quarter, half or game.  This is now the third game and they are looking better each game after the trade.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

The problem is people don't realize how good NBA teams are. Everyone wants a 15 or 20 point win. People say we shoulda won by 20. Not enough credit is given to other teams. I don't care about the records. The best ball players in the world are on those courts and can make it a game no matter whose playing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrue. Show mtrue's posts

vertigho  - no need to worry - I supported Perk - great character guy - very good post defender - but Krstic and Green are more valuable.  Krstic is better on offense and the equal on the boards - Jeff Green has all-star level talent.  He can defend, score, run and pass - this guy is the real deal.  He was mired as an also ran on a individually biased offense in OKC.  Westbrook and Durant dominated the b-ball and others on that team do not reach their potential.  In Boston, Doc insists on a team oriented offense where the open player gets the shot.  Jeff Green is that type of player - a perfect fit.

Sections
Shortcuts