DANNY, I LIKE RONDO, BUUUUUTTTT, HOW THE HECK DO YOU BECOME A PRO POINT GUARD....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

DANNY, I LIKE RONDO, BUUUUUTTTT, HOW THE HECK DO YOU BECOME A PRO POINT GUARD....

WHEN YOU CAN'T SHOOT A JUMP SHOT OR SHOOT 85% FROM THE FOUL LINE ??????   DANNY, HOW ABOUT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE NEW AGREEMENT AND LOOK TO SEE WHAT WE CAN GET FOR HIM ????  WHAT SAY YOU ???  ALL YOU CONVERSE ALL STARS !!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: DANNY, I LIKE RONDO, BUUUUUTTTT, HOW THE HECK DO YOU BECOME A PRO POINT GUARD....

SORRY, IF THIS WAS TOO HOT TO ADDRESS !!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: DANNY, I LIKE RONDO, BUUUUUTTTT, HOW THE HECK DO YOU BECOME A PRO POINT GUARD....

SORRY, IF THIS WAS TOO HOT TO ADDRESS !!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

I'll stick with Rondo. He's tougher than most of these PG's. Rose is the only one as tough. CP3 breaks a nail and he's on the sidelines.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: DANNY, I LIKE RONDO, BUUUUUTTTT, HOW THE HECK DO YOU BECOME A PRO POINT GUARD....:
    [QUOTE]I'll stick with Rondo. He's tougher than most of these PG's. Rose is the only one as tough. CP3 breaks a nail and he's on the sidelines.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]   I JUST THINK THAT THIS SEASON WILL BE ALL ABOUT POSITIONING MOST/ALL TEAMS, NOT SO MUCH FOR THIS YEAR, BUT TO BUILD GOOD FOUNDATIONS FOR THE FUTURE !!  ALSO, NBA DEFENSE EATS UP TEAMS THAT DO NOT HAVE BALANCED SCORING ON THE OUTSIDE.... I LIKE RONDO, BUUUUTTT  ??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: DANNY, I LIKE RONDO, BUUUUUTTTT, HOW THE HECK DO YOU BECOME A PRO POINT GUARD....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DANNY, I LIKE RONDO, BUUUUUTTTT, HOW THE HECK DO YOU BECOME A PRO POINT GUARD.... :    I JUST THINK THAT THIS SEASON WILL BE ALL ABOUT POSITIONING MOST/ALL TEAMS, NOT SO MUCH FOR THIS YEAR, BUT TO BUILD GOOD FOUNDATIONS FOR THE FUTURE !!  ALSO, NBA DEFENSE EATS UP TEAMS THAT DO NOT HAVE BALANCED SCORING ON THE OUTSIDE.... I LIKE RONDO, BUUUUTTT  ??
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Bill... are you using all caps and bold type too?

Pretty intense.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DANNY, I LIKE RONDO, BUUUUUTTTT, HOW THE HECK DO YOU BECOME A PRO POINT GUARD.... : Bill... are you using all caps and bold type too? Pretty intense. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]  YES, I HAVE BAD EYES.... ANY OTHER QUESTIONS ??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DANNY, I LIKE RONDO, BUUUUUTTTT, HOW THE HECK DO YOU BECOME A PRO POINT GUARD.... :   YES, I HAVE BAD EYES.... ANY OTHER QUESTIONS ??

Suit yourself!

I consider it bad manners!

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DANNY, I LIKE RONDO, BUUUUUTTTT, HOW THE HECK DO YOU BECOME A PRO POINT GUARD.... : Suit yourself! I consider it bad manners! Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]THERE YA GO AGAIN, TRYING TO IMPOSE YOUR WAYS ON OTHERS.........  I HAVE THE RIGHT TO  "OCCUPY" THIS BOARD IN ANY WAY, SHAPE & FORM THAT I DESIRE !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DANNY, I LIKE RONDO, BUUUUUTTTT, HOW THE HECK DO YOU BECOME A PRO POINT GUARD.... : THERE YA GO AGAIN, TRYING TO IMPOSE YOUR WAYS ON OTHERS.........  I HAVE THE RIGHT TO  "OCCUPY" THIS BOARD IN ANY WAY, SHAPE & FORM THAT I DESIRE !!!

Its not my ways at all, friend. Its called forum board etiquette.

If you want to yell and scream... occupy away.

I wouldn't want to cramp your style.

Pud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DANNY, I LIKE RONDO, BUUUUUTTTT, HOW THE HECK DO YOU BECOME A PRO POINT GUARD.... :   YES, I HAVE BAD EYES.... ANY OTHER QUESTIONS ??

Here`s one.Why not give it a rest?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Leave bill-806 alone he has been doing it this way for years. I may not always agree with him but he is honest and a straight shooter

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I dont' have a problem with the caps - I could do without the bold face - but I find his comments interesting, and if he has  a vision problem we should just leave it alone!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]I dont' have a problem with the caps - I could do without the bold face - but I find his comments interesting, and if he has  a vision problem we should just leave it alone!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

The vision problem seems to occur only when "Occupying Bill" is composing, not when he is reading others posts (in standard script, BTW).

How about a pair of glasses, friend?

Either that or learn to change the zoom level on the bottom right side of the screen.

Pud

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Leave bill-806 alone he has been doing it this way for years. I may not always agree with him but he is honest and a straight shooter
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

Sorry JimfromFlorida.

He hasn't been doing it for years here on the Celtic board.

You either.

Pud

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]Leave bill-806 alone he has been doing it this way for years. I may not always agree with him but he is honest and a straight shooter
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

Hey Jim,

you got a problem with reading as well? Seems you're on the wrong board with those socks. Good luck with them anyway!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]I dont' have a problem with the caps - I could do without the bold face - but I find his comments interesting, and if he has  a vision problem we should just leave it alone!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

What is interesting about this comment? dead horse anyone?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

a straight shooting post in bold caps is a far cry less obnoxious than contrived horsezhyte on a silver platter. bill doesn't hide his posts either. imagine that, puddinpuddin.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

puddin,

there you go trying to control a public forum again.

how about just either not reading the guy's post that is in all caps or ignoring the caps when you do read it.

oops, i forgot again to request your permission to post here.  sorry

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

OR SHUCKS, THANKS ALL FOR COMING TO MY ASSISTANCE HERE.......  AS DAD WOULD SAY ......  "SON, GOOD THING THAT YOU ARE A HUMBLE PERSON" !!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Don't know if this has been posted anywhere else on the board.
    Maybe Danny heard you.
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/sam_amick/11/29/chris.paul.celtics/

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]  THANKS JIM, YOUR A GOOD MAN..... LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A NEW MANAGER FOR OUR BELOVED RED SOX......  SHOULD BE INTERESTING, FOR SURE !!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]Don't know if this has been posted anywhere else on the board. Maybe Danny heard you. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/sam_amick/11/29/chris.paul.celtics/
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Dont see another post on this, but this would be a great move if they can get Paul to sign an extension.

Sections
Shortcuts