DANNY, IF OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS........ MOVE RONDO......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-dogg81. Show p-dogg81's posts

Re: DANNY, IF OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS........ MOVE RONDO......

In Response to Re: DANNY, IF OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS........ MOVE RONDO......:
    To suggest that the Perk trade was the worst moment in Celtics history is absolutely crazy.  It didn't work out well but does your Celtics history go back how far like a year?
    Posted by concord27

That was the last opportunity this team had at winning a title for the forseeable future. Before that trade we had the second best record in the league, and had beaten evey team in the league at least twice except for the mavs, and the heat had 0% chance at beating us at any point that year. After that trade we were barely .500 and looked flustered and confused. That 5 game series with the heat was one of the most embarrasing moments i have ever had a celtic fan, and it was all danny's fault.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Re: DANNY, IF OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS........ MOVE RONDO......

I used to be opposed to trading RONDO. But not so much anymore. The team was starting to take shape in his absence. Doc was infusing the youth Now, with Rondo back the offense just stands around. If he is such a great point guard, why are the C's such a big outside jump shooting team? Other than the fact they are old and lack size. Rondo drives the ball well, but struggles to finish or make the best pass. And he still can't knock down the open jumpers consistently. So, if a good trade develops you take it I think. Too much on/off from Rondo.

3. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts