DANNY is about to turn another trick?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

DANNY is about to turn another trick?

Heard danny emphasize yesterday on eei that the deadline waiver rules for yesterday only apply to those currently on an active nba roster. but doesnt apply to those not currently in the league. i have a hint we could be seeing housie or mr. powe back or some stiff frpm china, france or israel! what do you think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: DANNY is about to turn another trick?

In Response to DANNY is about to turn another trick?:
    [QUOTE]Heard danny emphasize yesterday on eei that the deadline waiver rules for yesterday only apply to those currently on an active nba roster. but doesnt apply to those not currently in the league. i have a hint we could be seeing housie or mr. powe back or some stiff frpm china, france or israel! what do you think?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Or it may be Sheed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

I sure hope Danny pulls something out, and gets us some much needed help because right now we dont have a snowballs chance in (fill in the blanks) to defeat the Heat, Bulls, or Magic in a 7 game series. And I wont even start with the Western conference teams that are better than us.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: DANNY is about to turn another trick?:
    [QUOTE]I sure hope Danny pulls something out, and gets us some much needed help because right now we dont have a snowballs chance in (fill in the blanks) to defeat the Heat, Bulls, or Magic in a 7 game series. And I wont even start with the Western conference teams that are better than us.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]
    You don't have a snowball's chance of fooling anyone you are not a useless troll.  Find something else to do.

Sections
Shortcuts