In response to jtkl's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

You're right, I hate these people who love our players! 

Its little more than puppy love. They'll get over it by puberty.

Pud

Today, I saw JTKL, Jamez, and a Rondo Fat Head sittin' in a tree!!! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!

Sure that wasn't your mom? 

Hold on a second, let me ask your Mom. She was with me when I saw them! Nevermind, she had her head down! HA!!!!

That was your wife little fella.

Nope, I asked her and she said she's your mom, in between gags of course! HA-HA!

if she was with you she couldn't get he head down far enough. At least that is what your wife tells me little fella. 

Yup you're right, she got only about half way down! HA!!! You need to stop before I make you cry dude. Look her eyes are all wattered up too!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Danny Loves Rondo!!!

much better. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to celtic213's comment:

Rondo will never be traded.

Want to bet?

YES!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

I don't know about never but add RR to the present mix+ and you have an NBA conference final if not a championship! He is a force and with a little change of play the C's are supreme!~

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to heirplain's comment:

I don't know about never but add RR to the present mix+ and you have an NBA conference final if not a championship! He is a force and with a little change of play the C's are supreme!~

Rondo already was added to the present mix and the C's were a sub 500 team. ..

Glad I could help...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Danny is no dummy.

He has eyes just like everyone else. It does him no good to run down an asset like Rondo. He knows that Rondo did not play defense. He knows that Rondo used the team to improve his own point guard image at the expense of the team. He knows.

Hopefully Rondo has seen the light, but if not, why would he run down an asset that will bring the team a game changing asset? I am sure that he will give Rondo a second chance next season, but if he plays the same game, Rondo will bring the most in trade after he has proven that the injury was only a temporary limitation. In any case, all that the interview proves is that Danny is not stupid.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Glad I could help...

The obvious is not always.  RR will change his game and be all or more than he was~!  Difficult to imagine but it will happen+ The kids a major talent and not without major intellect!

Best!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Glad I could help...

The obvious is not always.  RR will change his game and be all or more than he was~!  Difficult to imagine but it will happen+ The kids a major talent and not without major intellect!

Best!

I am not sure that it is about intellect. It may be more about goals. Doc said in an interview before Rondo was injured that all great players want to win a championship, but most are not willing to do what it takes. Most great players are only willing to win on their own terms.

Rondo has won a championship. The question is; does he want to get the stats to pass Chris Paul, or does he want to be part of a championship team? The two are not necessarily compatable. Rondo will have to decide what his goals are.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Rondo, AB, Lee, wll be a fantastic rotation.  all they need is a solid big and we're back in business.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Rondo svcks!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

i find it hilarious that people shrug it off when Danny is flat out saying "Its not happening." You guys act like he is doing this for all the players on his roster, and the reality is that he is NOT. DA loves Rondo, and with good reason. He understands that it was the OFFENSE more so then it was Rondo that wasnt working out. He sees that we are better when we get a board and fly up the court more so then stopping and looking for Rondo to grab it and do it all. He sees that when you add a GREAT pg whos skillset is fit perfectly for our current style of play, it really is a no brainer. The future lineup of Rondo, AB, Green and Sully is scary.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:

is not that he loves Rondo, is that he needs to keep his image "intact". I think Ainge even loved Gabe Pruitt..is part of the business, raise the stock on a player no matter how!!!  

we all better hope that rondo is being put up on a pedestal of synthetic admiration and then pumped (stats-showcasing) and dumped ASAP next year- he is NOTHING you want to build a new younger nucleus around. 

rondo will (and has) dodge(d) EVERY opportunity to take th reigns of leadership, because, let's face it, when you shoot 63% free throws and just don't care about playing offense unless it's the playoffs (used to be called sandbagging) then you're just a slacker. 

and rondo's worse than that, he's culture poison because he plays the game to suit his own needs, not what's best for the team. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

The future lineup of Rondo, AB, Green and Sully is scary.  

Scary in a good or a bad way? Without a scorer, no 3 point shooting and an undersized back court it smells like lottery to me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Glad I could help...

------------------------

Uhm, you do realize this hapend last year with Rondo only better of course The second half run that is. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Glad I could help...

------------------------

Uhm, you do realize this hapend last year with Rondo only better of course The second half run that is. 

Hey stupid! All your point proves is that they didn't need Rondo to do it last year either. Would you give him credit for what they are doing this season? You are absoltely goofey with your reasoning. Hey, what's 2+2= ? Damn......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Glad I could help...

------------------------

Hey stupid! All your point proves is that they didn't need Rondo to do it last year either. Would you give him credit for what they are doing this season? You are absoltely goofey with your reasoning. Hey, what's 2+2= ? Damn......

Uhm last year when they did it With Rondo they had a better record. So to sum up 15-5 with Rondo last year,  14-7 this year without Rondo. 

You really are a re-tarded circus monkey rally  (I apologize to any mentally disabled as you are clearly much higher functioning than rally)

Tell your wife and my kids I said hi. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

[/QUOTE]

Not good! Lets be courteous and civil!

No matter how we disagree, we need to be civil and a respectful group! I love my fellow Celtic fans and respect their views!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

This year is a different story. ...different Rondo goals.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

No matter how we disagree, we need to be civil and a respectful group! I love my fellow Celtic fans and respect their views!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

youmight have missed this: 

oday, I saw JTKL, Jamez, and a Rondo Fat Head sittin' in a tree!!! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!

and

Hold on a second, let me ask your Mom. She was with me when I saw them! Nevermind, she had her head down! HA!!!!

Not going to be nice to this guy. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Glad I could help...

------------------------

Uhm last year when they did it With Rondo they had a better record. So to sum up 15-5 with Rondo last year,  14-7 this year without Rondo. 

You really are a re-tarded circus monkey rally  (I apologize to any mentally disabled as you are clearly much higher functioning than rally)

You don't have to be nice to me, Dude. And, I got some good news and some bad news for ya....The bad news is that your MOMMA lied to you because I didn't end up marrying her! But the good news is, She did say that her babies are your kids, so I said hi to them for you like you asked me to! HA! I wouldn't have touched her had I known you two were in a relationship, my brutha! Now do yourself, and everybody else here a favor and get back to your man crush on GONDO, or I will keep making you cry in public. The truth is DA doesn't "love" Rondo like you do and is promoting and propping up the value of his SWAMP LAND IN FLORIDA before he sells it. You are too simple to see it.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Glad I could help...

------------------------

You don't have to be nice to me, Dude. And, I got some good news and some bad news for ya....The bad news is that your MOMMA lied to you because I didn't end up marrying her! But the good news is, She did say that her babies are your kids, so I said hi to them for you like you asked me to! HA! I wouldn't have touched her had I known you two were in a relationship, my brutha! Now do yourself, and everybody else here a favor and get back to your man crush on GONDO, or I will keep making you cry in public. The truth is DA doesn't "love" Rondo like you do and is promoting and propping up the value of his SWAMP LAND IN FLORIDA before he sells it. You are too simple to see it.

Wanna bet? Guys like you were saying he would be gone at the trade deadline. Didn't hapen did it. Not going to happen in the off season either. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Or at least original.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Glad I could help...

------------------------

Wanna bet? Guys like you were saying he would be gone at the trade deadline. Didn't hapen did it. Not going to happen in the off season either. 

You are a liar. I never said that. PERIOD. BUT, we are now and will continue to be better without RR.