Danny Reacts to Laker Situation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

Danny Reacts to Laker Situation

I get the impression that Ainge is reacting to L.A. When he traded Perkins & Robinson for Krstic, Green, I thought he was reacting to rumors that the Lakers were going to trade Bynum for Carmelo.

Now Ainge signs Doc for 5 years no less at $7 million per year ($35 million) at a time when the Lakers had a coaching vacancy. Is it just a coincidence? $7 million per is a whopping salary for a coach in the NBA that has won 1 title. The Boston Celtics must be rolling in the dough.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsfan4ever. Show celtsfan4ever's posts

Re: Danny Reacts to Laker Situation

lol your funny if you would think he would go to l.a. to coach

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Danny Reacts to Laker Situation:
    I get the impression that Ainge is reacting to L.A. When he traded Perkins & Robinson for Krstic, Green, I thought he was reacting to rumors that the Lakers were going to trade Bynum for Carmelo. Now Ainge signs Doc for 5 years no less at $7 million per year ($35 million) at a time when the Lakers had a coaching vacancy. Is it just a coincidence? $7 million per is a whopping salary for a coach in the NBA that has won 1 title. The Boston Celtics must be rolling in the dough.
    Posted by LakerFan67

You know the Celtics are ahead 17-16 in the title count, so if it makes you feel better then by all means think what you want to think. lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

We had better hope we don't lose our assistant coach again to a head coach situation.  Doc needs a strong assistant for the x an o's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

Lakerfan- Yeah dude, I'm positive that Danny made a big trade like that based on rumors and heresay (sic)

Connecting Rod- I disagree man. LA has 11 championships. Just because a Laker fan SAYS it's 16 doesn't make it so.
    By the average Laker fans logic- The lakers have 11 championships in Los Angeles and 5 championships in Minnisota.
    But hold on now. By that same logic then the LA Laker fans have 19 championships!
    Before they became the Minny Lakers, they were the Detroit Gems and that means all of Detroits championships must be Laker property as well.
    But hold on now, someone might argue that the Detroit Pistons came afterwards and such deserve those three championships.
    But wait! If the Detroit logic above is the thinking, then since the Minn. Timberwolves came afterwards then the Timberwolves have 5 championships!
    Does Brooklyn celebrate whenever the LA Dodgers win ( I know, hypothetically) ?
    If the Celtics moved to Palm Springs, does Palm Springs now have 17 championships? A resounding NO to the previous two questions.
    Bottom line? Boston has 17 and LA has 11. Now, stop the convoluted math to add championships to your resume.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Reacts to Laker Situation:
    We had better hope we don't lose our assistant coach again to a head coach situation.  Doc needs a strong assistant for the x an o's.
    Posted by maryngary

Unfortunately, this could definitely happen this year.  Not sure who would become the next assistant if he leaves. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

With Phil Jackson retiring and Doc becoming the best and most popular coach remaining, it's only natural that the Lakers would want to hire him and that the Celtics went out of their way to keep him

Sections
Shortcuts