2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Re: Danny- trade KG now!!

HOW ABOUT A LITTLE RESPECT FOR KG ???

HE'S DONE NOTHING WRONG EXCEPT GET OLD...

HE WILL BE HEARD FROM THIS SEASON AND WHY IS ANYONE QUESTIONING HIS COMMITMENT ?

CELTICS WILL GET BACK TO .500 SOON AND THE ENTIRE ROSTER WILL ROUND INTO SHAPE. WE ARE NOT ALONE , MANY TEAMS ARE STRUGGLING TO GEL AND GET THEIR ROTATIONS SET...MAVERICKS , LAKERS, THUNDER, KNICKS, ECT...

I SEE DOC RIVERS GETTING NUTTY  AND GIVING THE THREE ROOKIES BIG MINUTES, CANT WAIT TO SEE THE BOYS FROM PURDUE AND THE D LEAGUE GUY WITH THE HAIRCUT BLOCKED 6 SHOTS ? LETS SEE MORE !

I HOPE JON IS BEING SHOWCASED FOR A TRADE...

DANNY HAS DONE A GREAT JOB COLLECTING 15 ASSETS !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!!:
    HOW ABOUT A LITTLE RESPECT FOR KG ??? HE'S DONE NOTHING WRONG EXCEPT GET OLD... HE WILL BE HEARD FROM THIS SEASON AND WHY IS ANYONE QUESTIONING HIS COMMITMENT ? CELTICS WILL GET BACK TO .500 SOON AND THE ENTIRE ROSTER WILL ROUND INTO SHAPE. WE ARE NOT ALONE , MANY TEAMS ARE STRUGGLING TO GEL AND GET THEIR ROTATIONS SET...MAVERICKS , LAKERS, THUNDER, KNICKS, ECT... I SEE DOC RIVERS GETTING NUTTY  AND GIVING THE THREE ROOKIES BIG MINUTES, CANT WAIT TO SEE THE BOYS FROM PURDUE AND THE D LEAGUE GUY WITH THE HAIRCUT BLOCKED 6 SHOTS ? LETS SEE MORE ! I HOPE JON IS BEING SHOWCASED FOR A TRADE... DANNY HAS DONE A GREAT JOB COLLECTING 15 ASSETS !
    Posted by PHX85014

Ya even think the one who made this stupid thread is a Celtic fan?

Don't be fooled, man!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : OR.....OR......he plays 5 games and hurts his knee again.  THEN ORL is saying, "Thank God we didn't trade DH for this stiff!!"
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Before we go calling Bynum a stiff, Celtic fans know Jerlame and KG are definitely in the front of that queue.

Ugh.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : Hey! I'm offended by your use of the word "GOD" ... Some are atheists or heathens around here ... Get my point ?
    Posted by Mployee8

Don't even start with me, I'm not Fierce.   You can say whatever you want.  Herr-Stern is what LAKERS fans are calling the guy now that he said NO once to the great and powerful Kupcake!!  Reggie Lewis friggggggin DIED and we got no salary cap relief!!!  AND, I was speaking to the novice Tayshawn.  If you want trolls around here, then so be it, that's your business.  But this KID has been banned at least 3 times....and I'm working on #4 - so BUTTOUT!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : Before we go calling Bynum a stiff, Celtic fans know Jerlame and KG are definitely in the front of that queue. Ugh.
    Posted by null

KG is not a stiff - and Jermaine is 32 years old with bad knees.  I'm sure ORL is wondering if Bynum will MAKE it to 32 with those knees.  You know, Bynum and Gasol for Howard is really a good trade!!  Wonder why it hasn't happened yet!!  Sup with DH going to the lakers within 24 hours??  How many hours has it been now????  He' not coming to LA, deal with it!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : OR.....OR......he plays 5 games and hurts his knee again.  THEN ORL is saying, "Thank God we didn't trade DH for this stiff!!"
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Bro, like I said breakout first half with Magic dreaming about what could be, 29 points and 13 rebounds first game out.  Enjoy!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : Bro, like I said breakout first half with Magic dreaming about what could be, 29 points and 13 rebounds first game out.  Enjoy!
    Posted by greeneater2

Bro - DH is still the better player!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : Bro - DH is still the better player!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Bro, Bynum doesn't have to be better than DH just put put comparable numbers.  Magic will do about any deal if that's the case.  Enjoy the night!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : Bro, Bynum doesn't have to be better than DH just put put comparable numbers.  Magic will do about any deal if that's the case.  Enjoy the night!
    Posted by greeneater2

BRO - why would ORL "do the deal" straight up.  They already told you - Bynum AND Gasol for Howard.  Don't know why you can't let that sink in!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : BRO - why would ORL "do the deal" straight up.  They already told you - Bynum AND Gasol for Howard.  Don't know why you can't let that sink in!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Simply put, the Magic don't want to end up with NOTHING!  Bynum is a young good young center which btw is very hard to find.  The Magic can get Bynum for less money and use the difference on building around him.  Now enjoy your night!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : Simply put, the Magic don't want to end up with NOTHING!  Bynum is a young good young center which btw is very hard to find.  The Magic can get Bynum for less money and use the difference on building around him.  Now enjoy your night!
    Posted by greeneater2

Says the greenpeaseater?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : Simply put, the Magic don't want to end up with NOTHING!  Bynum is a young good young center which btw is very hard to find.  The Magic can get Bynum for less money and use the difference on building around him.  Now enjoy your night!
    Posted by greeneater2

NJ and ATL have better offers.  Try to understand this - Gasol and Bynum for Howard is a very good deal.  Why hasn't it happened yet??

I think they will hang on to him out of spite!!  AND, if it starts turning into a MElo drama - they will ship him out and get 50 cents on the dollar.  Enjoy the night!!

Sections
Shortcuts