Danny was right

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Danny was right

Danny knew Tony and Perkins were part of the problem and not part of the solution. 
    He knew this team needed more scoring.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Re: Danny was right

Why is there still conversation about players no longer Celtics?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

In Response to Danny was right:
    Danny knew Tony and Perkins were part of the problem and not part of the solution.  He knew this team needed more scoring.  
    Posted by notrade

I love Perk but he was -10 last nite against Memphis with 8 boards, 3 TOs, and 4 points before fouling out.

No matter what happens these playoffs, I think DA was right.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

Yes he was. It is the same reason we lost game 7 in LA. We couldn't score down the stretch. Did you not hear Reggie Miller talk about how Chalmers was laying off of Rondo and jumping passes and clogging the lane? I'm not sure at all why Doc shut down Kristic and his playing or not off Jeff Green has been criminal. Perkins would have done nothing and I can't get why people don't get that TA left for more money. Read Chad Finn's piece today. He is completely right on. That's it and that is all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Why do you think Doc won't play Kristic or Green appropriately? Kristic was turned on when he got here; now, he's in a very lonely place. To whom or what is Doc loyal? I think Danny is unambiguously loyal; I see Doc as ambivalent about something (likley the trade); my evidence for that assertion is I've never seen him coach this bad in the playoffs. Doc's never been a flexible coach, but he usually gets his substitutions and minutes right in the playoffs, but this series he's getting it wrong and I really, truly wonder why.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Both Kristic and Green have their moments, but have major lapsed defensively..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I think it's more Doc than Danny. Doc has an experienced bench but refuses to go any deeper than 8 guys even for 2 mins. He's giving BBD minutes and he's done as much as I have. No Krstic, no Pav, no Murf, no Arroyo. I don't get it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Danny was right when he said if the C's don't make it back to the finals, he would get the blame. Well, it looks like he's getting ALL the blame.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I would not be surprised to see Mr. Rondo in a different uniform next year!!

Sections
Shortcuts