Danny you got nothing for Perk or Nate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Danny you got nothing for Perk or Nate

When you see Asik of Chicago playing defensively so strong you see Perkins had value as poor as the rest of his game was.  It just dawned on me without Krystic or Green to show for that trade Danny destroyed. All because he should he could chase a  championship with an already injured Shaq.  

I think I underestimated Perkins now. Don't miss him mind you and see he is not setting the world on fire in OKC but we got nothing in the trade. Nothing. And we knew Shaq was done and that JON was going to have to play the minutes.

What were you thinking Danny?  We are a lottery team.  Three hall of famers and an all star and we are a lottery team.

Wow what happened? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Danny you got nothing for Perk or Nate

Excuse my typos in the first paragraph.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Agree. as Fierest would say: Thank you Danny.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Let me guess, while Perk was here, you were prbably leading that charge to trade him for anybody. Then when the trade went down, you knew that Green had a heart problems. And now, you probably know that they player we get with the Clippers pick will break his leg before he suits up in green...Am i close??
    Must be nice to have hindsight vision..its a gift..apparently many on this board are just as gifted

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Ortiz,
    If you are not upset about the fact that we have no inside presence.  You can't discuss it .  You see how we are playing.   It worked out that we traded Perkins and Nate for nothing.  It is very simple don't you get that. Like ABC.  You should be upset.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

good point.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

In Response to Re: Danny you got nothing for Perk or Nate:
    WE STILL HAVEN'T USED THE 2012 PICK FROM THE CLIPS THAT CAME WITH JEFF GREEN AND NENAD KRSTIC.
    Posted by Fiercest34

That's true, but then again, don't have much confidence in Danny's drafting prowess. Hope I'm wrong, as the future of this ship sinks or stays afloat with Mr Ainge.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Doc and or KG pushed Krystic out of town. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

In Response to Danny you got nothing for Perk or Nate:
    When you see Asik of Chicago playing defensively so strong you see Perkins had value as poor as the rest of his game was.  It just dawned on me without Krystic or Green to show for that trade Danny destroyed. All because he should he could chase a  championship with an already injured Shaq.   I think I underestimated Perkins now. Don't miss him mind you and see he is not setting the world on fire in OKC but we got nothing in the trade. Nothing. And we knew Shaq was done and that JON was going to have to play the minutes. What were you thinking Danny?  We are a lottery team.  Three hall of famers and an all star and we are a lottery team. Wow what happened? 
    Posted by concord27

I'm still trying to figure out why he traded our 24 yr old back-up center in Semih Erden along with Luke Harangody for just a second round draft choice too!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Danny you got nothing for Perk or Nate : I'm still trying to figure out why he traded our 24 yr old back-up center in Semih Erden along with Luke Harangody for just a second round draft choice too!
    Posted by wfdog

Ainge was looking to create room on the roster and ofcourse his gamble proved to go bad. I liked Semih and his hustle, plus he was a crowd favorite.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

In Response to Re: Danny you got nothing for Perk or Nate : Ainge was looking to create room on the roster and ofcourse his gamble proved to go bad. I liked Semih and his hustle, plus he was a crowd favorite.
    Posted by CelticFanLA

Yup, DA's shell game back fired. He traded away our 2 young Centers to fill a hole and ended-up with nothing but more holes and an old team with no intensity or backbone.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Face it. Kristic and Green s*ck ANYWAYwhen it comes to DEFENSE and REBOUNDING!

THAT used to be our CORE IDENTITY!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Mployee,
    As someone who read posts that are poorly spelled and written on a third grade level and would never mention it. I find it odd you are so persnickety.  I mean who doesn't have typo, when rapidly entering posts sometime.  Put me on ignore if you don't like it.

I was so upset with the Celtics when I wrote that post I didn't check it.  What a petty comment. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Danny you got nothing for Perk or Nate : I'm still trying to figure out why he traded our 24 yr old back-up center in Semih Erden along with Luke Harangody for just a second round draft choice too!
    Posted by wfdog

Agree that they both could have helped us this year.  It would be better to have them both on the roster considering that we need more big men. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Face it. Kristic and Green s*ck ANYWAYwhen it comes to DEFENSE and REBOUNDING! THAT used to be our CORE IDENTITY!
    Posted by DaCeltics

I still believe that Green could have helped this year.  We will never know how much help he could have been considering that he will miss the entire year. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

'Gody and Erdin were crowd favorites!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Posted by wfdog

That is the trade that was like the proverbial final nail on the coffin for this season's Celtics.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kccorwin. Show kccorwin's posts

As I have said before OKC will regret paying Perk 10 million per year for a good defensive player but a big liability on Offense. He might fit in better with them because they  have Westbrook and Durant and Harden to pick up the slack but can you imagine how bad our offense would be if we build a team around him and Rondo for the future. I know in hind sight it might not look that good but going forward we will be better off. It's time to move on from Perkins and stop bringing up old trades and look to the future.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

As I have said before OKC will regret paying Perk 10 million per year for a good defensive player but a big liability on Offense. He might fit in better with them because they  have Westbrook and Durant and Harden to pick up the slack but can you imagine how bad our offense would be if we build a team around him and Rondo for the future. I know in hind sight it might not look that good but going forward we will be better off. It's time to move on from Perkins and stop bringing up old trades and look to the future.
    Posted by kccorwin

I bet Doc would take some of Perk's points in the paint right about now if he could rewind!

Sections
Shortcuts