Danny's conversation with Maloofs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Danny's conversation with Maloofs

Danny:  Hey Joe and Gavin how's it hangin?

Maloofs:  Not bad Danny. We're 12-20 and frustrated with our two best players. Cousins is a basketcase ruining our chemistry and Evens is hurt and will be a free agent next year. What are you thinking.

Danny:  We're now a sub .500 team and dropping faster than Kobe's pants in a Colorado hotel.  

Maloof:  Haha. The refs handed the Lakers the title against both of us, so if you can help us, we'll help you.

Danny:  OK. Let me get to the point. I'll give you a sharp shooting Terry. Our key PF in Bass and a future all star in Courtney Lee and we'll take those two Cousins and Evans headaches away.

Maloof: Haha HAHA thats even funnier than Kobe than Kobe pending divorse for being a rapist. Look. Cousins is top tier center and future all star. Evans is geting us 16 PPG on a consistent basis. We're not trading all star caliber players for your junk.  

You give us Rondo, Terry, Bass, and Melo and we'll give you Cousins, Evans, a first round pick and a player TBD. 

Danny:  Deal. But can we throw in Doc too?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Danny's conversation with Maloofs

It's Geoff Petrie, anyway...but he is certainly not as stupid as the guy in ORL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Actually Hollywood I'll play Mitch here and Jim Buss.

JB: Any takers for Gasol yet?

MK: No. Apparantly without Jerry West I can't steal and players for garbage anymore.

JB: There has to be one dummy out there.

MK: We already took Otis and then they fired him.

JB: Any other Stupid people. Colangelo too smart, Ainge could outsmart me in my sleep, Petire, no, Popovich no, We are what you cal SOL I guess.

MK: Boss did you smoke one of those funny cigarettes again?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to Dr_Hollywood's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No it wasn't like that at all. It went like this:

Danny: Hey Joe and Gavin how's it hangin?

Mallofs: What do you want now. I will tell you this up front, I am not Kevin Mchale and won't give away my best player for scrubs.

Danny: Take it easy man.

Mallofs: So what do you want, I don't have time for and idiot like you who has no player of any value to us or any team.

Danny: Ok I'll cut the chase, I want Cousins.

Maloofs: What do you offer????

Danny: I'll give you KG, Pierce, Rondo, Green, Bradley and Terry

"click"ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Danny: Hello, hello, hello, are you there...

THE DR IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

Dr_Hollywood

[/QUOTE]

Wow another GM versed in the Swari language! First it was the Thunder's GM & now the King's. This is an exciting trend that might make calling on the phone obsolete! Deals will then have to be made in person to avoid false hangups...

Sections
Shortcuts