Darko A Celtic?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Darko A Celtic?

In response to TommyRules' comment:

It's too bad that you won't answer the question about the Celtics roster and that you didn't know that D-League players count against the 15 man roster. You are a fraud.

I bet Christmas isn't happy this morning knowing that his dream is shattered by another player that is about as skilled as Lurch from the Addams Family.

What a waste of a roster spot to sign Harpo I mean Darko.

Who cares about Christmas?  Darko is a decent back up big, he could play on any team in the NBA. Career 6 points, 4 boards and 1.3 blocks in 18 minutes a game. Jordan Hill is career 5 points 4 rebounds and 0.6 blocks a game.  yet on another thread you talk about how amazing Hill is and in this one how horrible Darko is.

They are both decent back up bigs.  no more, no less.

You really have to pull it together.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

If this move can eventually put KG back at the PF slot, with Bass off the bench we will have the scariest second unit in the NBA........IMO (for all you trolls)

KG, if Darko can still play, can even take a few games off now.  Starting Bass, with Sully off the bench against some weak teams is fine with me.  Just like resting Pierce, and starting Green would be fine with me, too.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

This is a great move by the Celtics, if it does in fact occur. Dionte Christmas was never going to contribute much to this team, even if he made the roster. He would have been behind Pierce, Green, Terry, Lee, Dooling, and Joseph at the 2/3 spots.

Darko Milicic, conversely, can definitely help this Celtics team. He's a decent backup center who can rebound, block shots, and provide fouls. One of the most significant problems the Celtics have had in recent years is a dearth of big man depth. Now they've got a lot of players with size. I wouldn't be surprised if Milicic becomes the primary backup by season's end, he certainly has the raw skills for it. But even if he doesn't seize the opportunity, the Celtics only need him to be a third or fourth-stringer. There's really no downside.

C/PF (7): Garnett, Bass, Sullinger, Wilcox, Milicic, Melo, Collins.

SF (3): Pierce, Green, Joseph.

PG/SG (5): Rondo, Bradley, Terry, Lee, Dooling.

This is a darn good team. If not for the Lakers adding both Nash and Howard, I would pick the Celtics to win the NBA title. I think the C's match up well against the Heat, if everyone is healthy.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Doc said it, and Danny said it......I just repeated it!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I have to give you credit for being able to bounce between hedley and Russ in the same thread.

Are you using two different computers or you just keep two browsers open?

That must get confusing...

Not at all, mtrax/Gina/MarkfromCt.

You "burned" me - what are you 15?  Doc said it and Danny said it..........didn't they?  Doesn't matter when,  and none of us knows because camp hasn't even started.  I'm sure if he can play, they will look to get him on the floor, whether at 4 or 5.............

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I already did, and I won't do it again - are you the new KingShaq that needs everything repeated 800 times.............look, if you hate me so much, leave me alone - I won't lose any sleep over it!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to TommyRules's comment:

I have to give you credit for being able to bounce between hedley and Russ in the same thread.

Are you using two different computers or you just keep two browsers open?

That must get confusing...

+1

Welcher!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

The Celtics need to understand the diamond industry.

You can't trade a bunch of small diamonds for one large diamond.

The NBA is a league of stars.

Stars win the championships, not the little diamonds.

How many "stars" did the Mavs have two years ago?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Dallas had the best player on the court for the whole playoffs.

you said STAR (S)  - not star!! Answer the question, how many STARS did the Mavs have, since you just said STARS win in the NBA!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts