Darko A Celtic?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Darko A Celtic?

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Would you rather have Jordan Hill or Darko Milicic on the Celtics?

[/QUOTE]

Hill.   My point was they are both decent back up bigs.  You're acting like Hill is amazing and Darko is horrible.  It gets boring how you aren't able to talk basketball.  Darko would have a job on any team in the NBA skill wise.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

I have had my share of misery over the last 30+ years watching the Lakers become the premier franchise in the NBA. We win a championship in 2008, they do one better in 2009 and 10. We acquire Jason Terry and Courteney Lee and they acquire Nash and Howard.

They won championships in the early 2000's and we signed Rick Pitino and traded for Vin Baker.

Now we try to top the Howard trade by signing Darko????????

Danny, we forgive you for the Collins signing, just let him go. That was your mulligan for the year.

[/QUOTE]

You posted about 20 times on a thread about Darko.

Creepy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

I have had my share of misery over the last 30+ years watching the Lakers become the premier franchise in the NBA. We win a championship in 2008, they do one better in 2009 and 10. We acquire Jason Terry and Courteney Lee and they acquire Nash and Howard.

They won championships in the early 2000's and we signed Rick Pitino and traded for Vin Baker.

Danny, we forgive you for the Collins signing, just let him go. That was your mulligan for the year.

[/QUOTE]

The truly painful part for you I'm sure is that your Lakers would have tied the premier franchise in titles if we hadn't whooped you in 2008. Maybe one day you'll catch us. Gotta get out of the second round first though. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You posted about 20 times on a thread about Darko.

Creepy.

[/QUOTE]

Is there a comment limit per thread or per day that I am not aware of?

[/QUOTE]

What did I say about limiting comments?  I said that you were creepy because you are posting so much about Darko, a signing which is just for depth.  

You must know this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to jtkl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The truly painful part for you I'm sure is that your Lakers would have tied the premier franchise in titles if we hadn't whooped you in 2008. Maybe one day you'll catch us. Gotta get out of the second round first though. 

[/QUOTE]

We were able to beat the Lakers in 2008. It is a good thing they were stuck with Radmonovic and Walton at SF that year.

It seems like they are in the Finals every other year.

In fact I think they are.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

They aren't.  You really need to start paying attention to other teams in the NBA other than the Celtics.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Now we try to top the Howard trade by signing Darko????????"

that's not the point of the trade and you know it. We're not concerned about the Lakers or Howard. We beat Howard plenty of times when he was on the Magic, no one is scared of him around here regarldess of your fantasies. 

There's no limit to the amount of postings but keep in mind each time you post you look more and more pathetic, obsessed with another fans' meaningless forum. Yours is an exercise in absurdity. 

I LOVE this signing primarily for this forum, because...

RUN RUN RUN can never post here again...all his whining about Ainge not signing white or Euro players. I told him again and again it would happen as soon as there was a good fit. 

There you go....hopefully we don't have to read his offensive junk for a long time to come.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Jordan Hill vs Darko

Jordan hill got a 2 yrs/$8 mill. $4 mill per

Darko vet min 800k.

Jordan hill makes 5 TIMES as much as Darko. Darko way better value.  Jordan Hill isnt even a center either. So i really dont get the comparison at all.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

Hill is not a league minimum player, Milicic is.

Hill is a PF/C.

Did anyone watch Darko play last year?

He has terrible feet and ankles.

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't play as many games for us as Shaq did.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe. Who cares?  He is just a depth signing.  Oh that's right.  You care.  34 posts on this thread now.  About Darko.  wow.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Compare Hill stats for his career vs Darko...........VERY comparable!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No!!  Darko is a bust watch and learn!  :think2:

[/QUOTE]

And Hill had a few good games last year, and played well in the playoffs.  He will be exposesd this year when he has to start!!!  He is a lilfe-time bench player - just like Darko

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And Hill had a few good games last year, and played well in the playoffs.  He will be exposesd this year when he has to start!!!  He is a lilfe-time bench player - just like Darko

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

True to an extent.

Hill is a 6th/7th man.

Darko is a 13th/14th man.

[/QUOTE]

Hill is only a 6th man because the lakers can't afford anyone else.  Seriously, if they kept LO, would Hill ever see the floor??

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts