Darko and Collins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticNut. Show CelticNut's posts

Darko and Collins

Why aren't Darko Millicic and Jason Collins playing at all?  It seems to me that the Celts could use a big 7-footer to clog teh paint when KG takes a breather.  Collins was more known for his defense and gave KG a hard time last year.  I think their back-up bigs need to be out there instead of Sully and BB at the same time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Darko and Collins

The teams we played so far have no real bigs either. So Doc has to match up with them. At the same time, Darko is injured and Collins is just to slow against the quicker centers.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

If Darko is hurt then but him on the injured list and let someone else take his spot.  Another big is needed for this teeam to contend.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

yes the only excuse for not playing Darko is an injury.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Are they on  the Celtics? I've never  seen  them  play.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I think Doc found Wilcox sitting on the bench when it was apparent KG was coming out and decided to put him in.  Wilcox responded  that game  and Doc has started to use him again.  He was becoming very functional last year right before his health problems.  Would be nice to get a look at Darko though or Thompson.   Maybe lay some hard fouls on people that come down the lane.

Sections
Shortcuts