Darko only White player quits C's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Darko only White player quits C's

Ainges token white guy quit the Celtics yesterday and returned to Russia.

This is becoming a pattern, Semi left and went home to Russia. Last year  Krystic left the C's and returned to Russia ,claiming he was beat up in practice by Garnett. We all know Garnett picks on international guys on the court.

Rivers and Ainge have picked the fewest intenational players the last 8 years of any NBA team by far,why ?

Boston is now the only NBA team without a white player or coach.

Boston has become the Georgetown Hoyas of the NBA. Rivers in John Thompson a coach who admitted never recruiting any white players.

Ainge will continue to use code words and state we take the best athlete available.

Nice to see the Pistons crush the C's by 20 points and play Singler a white player drafted last year and by-passed by Boston.

Happy Thanksgiving

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Darko only White player quits C's

In response to runrunandrun's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is becoming a pattern, Semi left and went home to Russia. Last year  Krystic left the C's and returned to Russia ,claiming he was beat up in practice by Garnett. We all know Garnett picks on international guys on the court.

Rivers and Ainge have picked the fewest intenational players the last 8 years of any NBA team by far,why ?

Boston has become the Georgetown Hoyas of the NBA. Rivers in John Thompson a coach who admitted never recruiting any white players.

Ainge will continue to use code words and state we take the best athlete available.

Nice to see the Pistons crush the C's by 20 points and play Singler a white player drafted last year and by-passed by Boston.

Happy Thanksgiving

[/QUOTE]

You are not serious with this.  You couldn't be.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Run...why would you keep a bum to your roster if they can't produce.

Darco is Serbian - Kristic also serbian - Semih from turkey -- these 3 are far from being a Russian.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Everyone knows Ainge hates white people.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Happy Thanksgiving

[/QUOTE]

You are not serious with this.  You couldn't be.

I wish I was wrong but facts don't lie. Year after year Ainge has not drafted white guys or picked international guys. Why would Darko just leave ,like Semi,like Krysh ,like so many many others. Something is wrong in B town.

Take care Run

[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Darco is Serbian - Kristic also serbian - Semih from turkey -- these 3 are far from being a Russian.

[/QUOTE]

Chech ,  Serbia has always been a part of Russia or the former USSR.

Why does Ainge fail at picking international guys?

Run

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Everyone knows Ainge hates white people.

[/QUOTE]

Ainge dosn't hate white players he just dosn't employ them.Discrimination ?

Every team in the league has white guys and some like the Wolves have a majority of white guys. Rivers dosn't seem to want to play any?

Run

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

No you are right.  Ainge hates white people..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Its a valid observation... It's not Ainge Id point the finger at since he brought them in... but if u want to point a finger, its at Doc.

Wasnt Doc saying we just needed a little from Darko?? To fill a role and he was doing fine..coming along fine in preseason.. then rots the bench when the season starts..

I remember the Krystic disaster .. Doc actually 1/2 way on the court yelling at the guy during a timeout.. Every wrong move that guy made DOc was all over him. Much differently than other players

I dont care about race..heck I was one of the lone voices here begging we keep Nate when most couldnt wait to dump him.. I didnt like Doc trying to turn him into a PG. 

Bottom line is DOc seems to be developing a pattern of dealing differently with white players imo..  Its a fair observation imo

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Serbia was part of the former Yugoslavia -- a Balkan state and never part of Russia/USSR.

Run

[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Run

[/QUOTE]

Serbia was part of Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia was never part of the USSR. To state anything else is a bold lie.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Run.....i know you like race card thread, you should know your basic geography to make your race card issue effective.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

[QUOTE]

Happy Thanksgiving

[/QUOTE]

I think Kevin Eastman was white the last time I checked

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Darko...good name for a white player, lol!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The idea in the NBA is you acquire the best players regardless of demographics. 

That's clearly what Danny Ainge does. 

In fact - run I know you hate facts - 

We'd have Tyler Hansbrough right now if Bird had agreed to the deal: 

http://www.indycornrows.com/2012/3/9/2857822/nba-trade-rumor-bird-ainge-discussion-on-ray-allen-didnt-get-very-far

Bottom line Ainge goes after the best players. 

To ask him to take on bad players to satisfy your racial quotas is more bigoted than anything Ainge has ever done. 

Get your junk out of here. I feel bad for anyone who takes your threads seriously. 

I'd like to remind them that you bailed on the Celtics for the Phoenix Suns a couple years ago. 

Please become a Minnesota fan and leave us be.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

By the way run there is no information anywhere on the Internet on your irresponsible claim that Garnett beat up Krstic in practice and that's why he left the Celtics. 

I'll issue a challenge to you to produce a link that supports that inflammatory accusation. I'll be shocked if you can produce it because you deal in preducice not fact. 

When I did research on Krstic I found comments like "We don't need to get softer up front...no thanks. "

You're probably the only person in the world that thought he could be some kind of asset ot the team going forward. Blinded again by the color lense that you view the world from.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Its a valid observation... It's not Ainge Id point the finger at since he brought them in... but if u want to point a finger, its at Doc.

Wasnt Doc saying we just needed a little from Darko?? To fill a role and he was doing fine..coming along fine in preseason.. then rots the bench when the season starts..

I remember the Krystic disaster .. Doc actually 1/2 way on the court yelling at the guy during a timeout.. Every wrong move that guy made DOc was all over him. Much differently than other players

I dont care about race..heck I was one of the lone voices here begging we keep Nate when most couldnt wait to dump him.. I didnt like Doc trying to turn him into a PG. 

Bottom line is DOc seems to be developing a pattern of dealing differently with white players imo..  Its a fair observation imo

[/QUOTE]

I would agree but Doc has a white wife doesnt he?  Could it just be that those white players were just not good enough to get the minutes??  I mean its not like Darko has exactly been lighting the world on fire so most likely he looked ok in preseason but s*cked in practice so he doesnt play. As far as yelling at guys, I guess you missed J.Green getting chewed out by Doc 2 games ago and how Doc was yelling at Rondo every game for his first couple of years....  *yawn!    Non Story.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It is good to be a fan of a team that is interacial and is not prejudice or racist.

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, your organization just signs rapists an dmarkets them as the face of the franchise......allegedly

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would agree but Doc has a white wife doesnt he?  Could it just be that those white players were just not good enough to get the minutes??  I mean its not like Darko has exactly been lighting the world on fire so most likely he looked ok in preseason but s*cked in practice so he doesnt play. As far as yelling at guys, I guess you missed J.Green getting chewed out by Doc 2 games ago and how Doc was yelling at Rondo every game for his first couple of years....  *yawn!    Non Story.

[/QUOTE]

I didnt know Docs wife was white, thanks for that great info, guess that means Doc loves all white people, huh?

I missed DOc chewing out Green, did he run almost to 1/2 court during a called time out and scream at him like a disobediant dog?  I didnt have  internet for a couple weeks thanks to Sandy, so I prob missed it.  Point is Krystic was always looking over his shoulder for Docs to rein down on him,, he became a nervous wreck imo

Regarding Darko not lighting the world on fire..  just how many Celtics do see doing that at all??? Right, few if any... so why's Darko any different than Collins? Maybe Doc led Darko on all preseason, like he did us in interviews, that the guy could play a role.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to Number6Fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Serbia was part of the former Yugoslavia -- a Balkan state and never part of Russia/USSR.

Run

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How had Darco failed ? he never was on the court.Doc never played him

Boston is last in rebounding ,Darco would have helped but Doc didn't like him, why?

Run

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]

Run.....i know you like race card thread, you should know your basic geography to make your race card issue effective.

[/QUOTE]

Che this is not about geography,this is about not drafting or trading for white players.

Serbia has been called many names and has been taken over many many times.

Run

Sections
Shortcuts