1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Darko only White player quits C's

In response to runrunandrun's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to darkman20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think it's probably because KG is a @-hole and none of them want to play with him.  It would take a huge @-hole to drive people away that they would give up hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars to simply be away from you.  That speaks volumes about KG.

[/QUOTE]

That is ridiculous!  KG did not drive Krstic away, the impending lockout did.  He had no contract, and was offered a huge deal in Russia.  He didn't want to chance it.  That is well documented.  Further, Semih Erden said KG worked with him very hard in practice and encouraged him, and he STILL went home to Turkey.  "Proabably" will not cut it.  Produce a link, or zip it!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hedley, I don't have the time to go back through the Globes articles . But you know I am right. Many players, writers and even Donnie Marshall has stated Garnett picks on international players.

Happy Thanksgiving

Run

[/QUOTE]

Because Garnett, just like Ainge, hates white people.

Everyone knows it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to runrunandrun's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to darkman20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think it's probably because KG is a @-hole and none of them want to play with him.  It would take a huge @-hole to drive people away that they would give up hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars to simply be away from you.  That speaks volumes about KG.

[/QUOTE]

That is ridiculous!  KG did not drive Krstic away, the impending lockout did.  He had no contract, and was offered a huge deal in Russia.  He didn't want to chance it.  That is well documented.  Further, Semih Erden said KG worked with him very hard in practice and encouraged him, and he STILL went home to Turkey.  "Proabably" will not cut it.  Produce a link, or zip it!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hedley, I don't have the time to go back through the Globes articles . But you know I am right. Many players, writers and even Donnie Marshall has stated Garnett picks on international players.

Happy Thanksgiving

Run

[/QUOTE]

No, I don't know you're right.  Who did KG get on more than Big Baby?  He is......NOT white or international.  KG gets on everyone......and the story I heard is this:

KG tries to help new big players..ONCE.  If they reject his help, he ignores them.  If they accept his help, then he is nicer to them.  Has nothing to do with race!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Run, your little binky from Summer League, Miles Plumlee, just got assigned to the D-League.  Guess Larry Bird hates whitey, too!!!

Sections
Shortcuts