Darko to commit murder on the court?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Darko to commit murder on the court?

Same source Tommy pooh poohed when I used it.

English not being his first language, usually we cut these guys some slack -

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Same source Tommy pooh poohed when I used it.

English not being his first language, usually we cut these guys some slack -

[/QUOTE]

You posted an irrelevant story in the Darko thread.

Darko is a sick man.

Darko speaks english just fine.

[/QUOTE]

Does he?  Know him personally do you?

I believe Fierce and Majic took that thread off course LONG before I posted on there.

This does not qualify as "discussing" hoops.  This is merely pointing out you are  a sick person with no life, who gets his rocks off refuting everything Celtics fans write on a Celtics board............Snake is 100% accurate about you, and so am I!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

He has been a complete and total failure.  No one is comparing him to Howard on here.  This is his last shot and he knows it.  Sometimes that is all a person needs......like Ron Artest!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2012/09/darko-milicic-says-hell-kill-someone-on-the-court-for-the-celtics/

Milicic added: “I’ll do whatever it takes, whatever I need to do to help this team. So now, if I have to go kill someone on the court, I’ll kill someone on the court.”

And some thought an elbow was bad...

I wonder what type of a response this will get from David Stern?

[/QUOTE]

And what is Darko's history of kiling and maiming people or fans?  Yet, this is not the worst material on Darko.  If you check out YouTube, you will find much more inflammatory material.  Go look for it and post it here.

Stern will not respond at all.  Darko will make an interesting interview candidate for the media.  Nothing more.  This year, they will get many more colorful quotes out of him.  And he is much better than that mentally sick elbow thrower who claims that he did not even know that he was throwing an elbow.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]

Darko cannot go around and threatening that he will kill someone on the court.

I would not be surprised that Darko will sulk on the bench and he is let go before Christmas.

[/QUOTE]

Comprehension child, comprehension!  There is subtlity involved here.  Darko is not threatening to kill someone.  That is the conclusion of a feeble mind.  Try harder.  You will get better at it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I would not be surprised that Darko will sulk on the bench and he is let go before Christmas.

[/QUOTE]

Comprehension child, comprehension!  There is subtlity involved here.  Darko is not threatening to kill someone.  That is the conclusion of a feeble mind.  Try harder.  You will get better at it.

[/QUOTE]

lol

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

no one else with a bit of (common sense)is taking it seriously but you tommy!athletes use the word kill all the time especially in football.it just an expression and means absolutly nothing!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

When you say something twice, you do so for emphasis.

Darko twice said he would kill someone on the court.

If that happens, it would clearly be pre-mediated murder.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

of course you want to get rid of darko and keep christmas that means the celtics would have one less rebounder!look,isee what you want ,you want it to be easy for the opposing centers,but darko said he aint having any of that!darko knows his roll,get rebounds and hack the opposing center and make them earn it at the freethrow line,which in this case would be a nightmare for dwight howard should we meet in the finals,because dwight howard is not very good at hitting freethrows!all is well.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

So, is talking hoops, only talking about dribbling, passing, the Princeton offense, etc?

This thread is about a man who has been a complete and utter failure in his career and who is probably fed up and had enough. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest bit if he acted out violently like has never happened before in the NBA.

[/QUOTE]

Great post.  You seem very intellgent.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Worry about the Thunder. He never said he was going to kill someone, he just said he is going to do what is asked of him, whatever is asked of him. How are the Dodgers doing? I mean they made a big win now trade that mortgagEd their future, so they better win now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Check out Mark from CT trying to justify Tommy's comments!!!!

He really needs help!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest bit if he acted out violently like has never happened before in the NBA."

One of the dumbest comments in the history of this forum. Congrats. 

Darko was joking around. Stern won't do a thing, one more sign this is a meaningless story. 

Darko was actually a very good signing on the Celts part, I know this is hard for you to fathom but it's a fact. There is upside and no risk on the downside. He's not going to murder anyone. 

The most violent thug in the NBA - by far - plays on the Lakers. Congrats. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,

Darko is a child's play in comparison with a mass-murderer Courtney Lee, who said that he's going to kill Heat and Lakers.

AK

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to sinus007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hi,

Darko is a child's play in comparison with a mass-murderer Courtney Lee, who said that he's going to kill Heat and Lakers.

AK

[/QUOTE]

LOL - yeah, I like that one!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Time for the firing squad now:

http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=60000.msg1314083;topicseen

Imagine a coach saying THAT about a rookie!!

I think people over 18 who cannot discern the difference between what athletes say all the time, and what it literally means have major maturity issues!!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts