Darko to commit murder on the court?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Darko to commit murder on the court?

2 whole preseason games, and no fatalities yet caused by Darko.................wonder what Tommy has to say about that..........doesn't matter, becuase according to the "expert", Darko will be gone by Christmas, and Ramon Sessions will "easily" average 13 points and 10 assists as a laker.

Can't believe the T-Wolves let Darko go, as according to Tommy, he is their all-time leading scorer..............that's like letting Jeter go....man, where is the loyalty in this world??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

snake,

Even though your knowledge of the NBA is quite abysmal, you seem to be a nice person.

DARKOne doesn't scare me, but that' mainly because I will never meet him.

[/QUOTE]

You have said numerous times on this thread that you are afraid Darko will kill someone and you are afraid that it will happen.

Might you point to something I have said about the NBA that is abysmal?

I understand that when one suffers delusional fears that one sometimes lashes out.  I don't take it personally.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

snake,

Even though your knowledge of the NBA is quite abysmal, you seem to be a nice person.

DARKOne doesn't scare me, but that' mainly because I will never meet him.

[/QUOTE]

Oh I just caught that.  If you met Darko you would be scared of him.

You poor lamb.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to TommyRules's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Same source Tommy pooh poohed when I used it.

English not being his first language, usually we cut these guys some slack -

[/QUOTE]

You posted an irrelevant story in the Darko thread.

Darko is a sick man.

Darko speaks english just fine.

[/QUOTE]

You mean like Kermit Washiington? By the way.....

Kobe Bryant misses 2 Lakers practices with foot woes

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

2 whole preseason games, and no fatalities yet caused by Darko.................wonder what Tommy has to say about that..........doesn't matter, becuase according to the "expert", Darko will be gone by Christmas, and Ramon Sessions will "easily" average 13 points and 10 assists as a laker.

Can't believe the T-Wolves let Darko go, as according to Tommy, he is their all-time leading scorer..............that's like letting Jeter go....man, where is the loyalty in this world??

[/QUOTE]

medley, as an fyi, Sessions is not a Laker, Steve Nash is.

Maybe you were on a Little Vay Cay when that happened.

The Wolves did not want to clog up the team with Darko or his contract.

He more then wore out his welcome in Minnesota.

[/QUOTE]

Such a jerk!!  YOU said it, and you know it.  Of course, you were Mark when you said it.  THE DAY the trade for Sessions was made, you said "Ramon Sessions will EASILY average 13 points and 10 assists as a laker."

You are a fraud and a liar...............and I never went on a "vay cay" .  What are you, like 12?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I don't think Tommy lies intentionally.  He is very ill.  He is afraid that Darko will kill someone on the court and if he met Darko would be afraid for his life.

This is not normal thinking hedley.

He is lashing out because he is scared.  He is probably peeking out of his windows right now afraid that Darko is coming to murder him in his bed.

It really is a sad situation.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't think Tommy lies intentionally.  He is very ill.  He is afraid that Darko will kill someone on the court and if he met Darko would be afraid for his life.

This is not normal thinking hedley.

He is lashing out because he is scared.  He is probably peeking out of his windows right now afraid that Darko is coming to murder him in his bed.

It really is a sad situation.

[/QUOTE]

You're right, I know he can't help it - imagine thinking Darko (who he said was the T-Wolves all time leading scorer) will actually KILL someone on the court.  That is truly sad, Snake!!

Imagine having TWO false accounts on a forum and BOTH of them are false.  He is very ill, you are right!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

All I know is that I have brought more accurate basketball analysis, imported the most knowledge and have cleared up the most inaccuracies out of anyone on this forum.

I do hope DARKOne gets the help that he needs from the Celtics medical staff.

They haven't exactly been very good with the players physical injuries in the past, but maybe they are good with mental health diagnosis and support.

[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA  - YOU have corrected inaccuracies???  You wrote Darko was the T-Wolves all time leading scorer AND he would KILL someone on the court. 

Oh, man, that is funny!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

medley, there is nothing wrong wth missing a signing or two if you are on a Little Vay Cay. Everybody needs some down time here and there. You don't need to be ashamed of it.

[/QUOTE]

Never went on a vay cay..........have NO idea what you are talking about!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]

All I know is that I have brought more accurate basketball analysis, imported the most knowledge and have cleared up the most inaccuracies out of anyone on this forum.

They haven't exactly been very good with the players physical injuries in the past, but maybe they are good with mental health diagnosis and support.

[/QUOTE]

As I had said, I am not a psychologist but a deeply disturbed person making any claims of self esteem must be a positive step.  Tommy opening up on this forum must speak volumes of its effect.  There is just something positive about being in the midst of Celtcs fans.

Tommy, keep working at it.  Pretty soon all your dark fears will be gone.  But you need to let it out man.  Talk about it.  What is your worry about Darko killing Dwight?  How do you see him doing it?  If you bottle it up you will not get better.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA  - YOU have corrected inaccuracies???  You wrote Darko was the T-Wolves all time leading scorer AND he would KILL someone on the court. 

Oh, man, that is funny!!

[/QUOTE]

DARKOne was the person that said he would kill someone on the court.

Don't shoot the messenger!

[/QUOTE]

Ah, who started the thread?????????????  Never mind, go take your meds and go to bed.  Just curious to know, though, why 10 people attack you on this thread, yet you only respond to me...................stalking maybe?  I shall not discuss hoops with you anymore, nor shall I ever believe you should you write an apology ( since you have already written two).

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

lets be very clear as to what darkos role is going to be with the celtics

#1-rebound,#2-hack the h#ll out of the opponents center ! nuff said.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Unfortuneately my friend you saying you are afraid that Darko will kill someone on the court and admitting that if you saw him in person you would be afraid makes you seem extremely mentally ill.  

If you were not ill you would know this.  Implying that Darko needs help from the Celtics medical staff so that he will not kill another player on court or hurt you if he sees you just makes your insanity more apparent.

these are what are called delusions Tommy. Say it with me "Darko will not kill an NBA player on the court" "If I saw Darko he wouldn't hurt me".

If you say these things to yourself every night before you go to bed than it is possible you will be able to get over this irrational fear of Darko slaughtering players on court or hurting you if he saw you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to bigbostonceltics's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hack as in something he will do with machete?

Now, fellow Celtics fans are telling us this will happen?

I feel queasy.

[/QUOTE]

You poor frightened little man.  It will be okay.  I wont let Darko hurt you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to bigbostonceltics's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hack as in something he will do with machete?

Now, fellow Celtics fans are telling us this will happen?

I feel queasy.

[/QUOTE]

No, no Tommy!  Don't give up.  You had started doing better.  Hang in there.  Follow Snake's advise.  Repeat, "I am not going to feel frightened.  I will be strong.  I have no reason to be afraid of Darko."

Keep repeating it.  You will get better.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Just bumping so Tommy will know that despite his fears of darko killing him if he sees him that he is still supported here.

25. This post has been removed.