Darko to commit murder on the court?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Darko to commit murder on the court?

Tommy, you were doing so well yesterday.  We didn't hear from you.  And suddenly it looks like you have had a breakdown.  Don't be afraid of Darko.  BTW, what happened.  Forgot your meds today?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Bumping snake's thread, hoping to lure Tommy out of hiding on this slow news day.  After living on the board 24/7 for weeks, Tommy has been MIA  2 out of 3 days now..........he is either:

a - in a 12 step beat down recovery program

b - waiting until DH plays in his first lakers game, so he can show us all how "smart" he is

c - inventing a new user name where he is a Bobcats fan, who was introduced to this board by his sister, who lives in Vermont...and thinks Darko is the T-Wolves all-time leading scorer, AND Ramon Sessions averaged 13 points and 10 assists per game for the lakers last year!

I am worried!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

It is sort of odd.

the guy has posted 1500 posts in 10 weeks and then just sort of vanishes now that everyone on the board is laughing at him.  How odd.

My thread isn't nearly as much fun without Tommy to eviscerate.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Tommy, keep up the good work.  You will soon become a role model for mentally ill people.  Stay on course.  Stay disciplined.  Your irrational fears and conflicts will be resolved over time.  You do much better when you turn to private gratification.  Darko is not going to kill you.  Repeat, Darko is not going to kill you.  You don't need to give in to the compulsion to show up on this forum.  You just end up making a fool of yourself over here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I am afraid that it is possible that Darko has killed Tommy.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

I am afraid that it is possible that Darko has killed Tommy.

Maybe Tommy killed himself after Barbosa signed with the Celts.

It was just a few weeks ago that Tommy made a thread about the Lakers' new backup PG named Leandro Barbosa.

I hope not, I know we all miss our hapless punching bag.  Tommy, come back soon babe.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Tommy, boy you are doing well!  I am really hopeful that you will pull out of your insanity.  Just stay private and stay away from here.  There no need to show up here, get conflicted and start putting up silly stuff.  That will surely lead to a breakdown. Keep the good thing going Tommy!  Just keep it going!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Tommy is back!!!  Yeah, Darko didn't kill him............we we all so worried......BUMP!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

We are all so glad Tommy is worried about our second and third string Centers.  Perhaps this was the plan.  We have KG, Darko, Wilcox, Collins and Melo (who is not ready yet).  Do you think TWO of them may be healthy at any one time???  All we need are TWO of them to be healthy at any one time............or, Sully could cover the 5 in spurts.

Awful lot of commenting from someone who is so afraid of Darko!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

I am not afraid of Darko, I will never meet him.

His threat was to kill on the court and not fans.

If non-Fabulous Melo had an over/under for minutes this season at 60 minutes, which would you choose?

But, but, but, you said you were two weeks ago!!! 

Denial is not one of the recovery steps, mtrax!!!  You need to face your fears!!!

Not tlaking about Melo - this is Snake's thread about Darko, and you, and your irrational fear he will kill you!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

When Darko is out with his non-stop ailments, that significantly lessons that the chances that he will severely injure or kill another player.

Darko/Wilcox are the 2011 version of JON and Wilcox.

Boston won't win many rebounding battles with KG and Collins as their centers.

LOL.

I wonder if snake still thinks that Wilcox is coming back soon?

You have to be able to walk, run and bend your back before you are considered coming back "soon".  

Who cares babe?

It's just basketball.

Why do you get so freaked out by everything?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Tommy, don't slip buddy.  Did you take the meds today?  I am very happy to hear that you are not afraid of Darko.  But are you afraid for anybody?  Fear is not good for your sanity and existence.  On top of it, you have identity crisis.  Just hang in there.  Keep trying.  You may be on the verge of insanity but you can pull back.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Poor Tommy - I know the Barbosa thing must have hit him in the smallballz. 

Blaggedy - TommyFraud ain't no Celts fan and we all know it, so give that farce up please so we can focus on making fun of him for wasting his life in here. 

@Snake - my favorite Tommyism was mocking Shaq for being "dumb" even though Shaq has a more advanced educational degree than "Tommy" ever has or ever will....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I am very impressed with Tommy.  He seems to be recovering well. The meds must be working.  At least he is not making a fool of himself any more.  Talk about 73-9 and this thread!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Well apparently Darko found Tommy and killed him.

Either that or Tommy ran away because he was made a fool of.

Nah.  That can't be it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I actually hope we never hear from Tommy again.  It seems he was telling the truth (for once) about his daughter's troubles.  He stopped posting to help her, he said, and hasn't been back.  This must be a serious issue, and he needs to take care of her.  This is just a basketball blog for people who like to discuss their favorite team(s).  He is dealing with the life of his kid, and I'm glad he has his priorities in order!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Since Tommy is apparently back as 34 wheelchair, I thought I would bump Snake's thread up to the front again.

You offer a guy an olive branch and a sincere best wishes for the health of his kid, and he comes back and starts the same crapola all over again.

Gloves are off now, Tommy!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Yeah, Tommy's pretty messed up and paranoid, but it's Snake's thread now.  See how many times Tommy got abused on here.  Would make one want to change one's handle it was so bad.

If you see Tommy, tell him I really hope his daughter is okay!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

fabulous, hedley. just know that the majority of the board - what's left of it - is likely wretching at the thought of the anticipated, unavoidable dialogue between you two turkeys.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

fabulous, hedley. just know that the majority of the board - what's left of it - is likely wretching at the thought of the anticipated, unavoidable dialogue between you two turkeys.

Well, it's almost Thansgiving, so time for a little turkey.  I don't respond to Bloopy any more, so I am improving......:)  And what is worse than the fight between Fierce and Rame?  Those two are both great Celtics fans  and are having a  cat fight over what would be a better trade now!!

Sections
Shortcuts