DARYL MOREY: "ROYCE WHITE is the worse 1st rounder EVER!" WOW! U AGREE?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: DARYL MOREY:

Worst pick ever, Greg Oden or John Koncak.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I agree...I agree so much I already started a thread about this FOUR days ago when he said it................

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

yawn.  old news.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Len Bias, Sam Bowie, Kwame Brown, Michael Olowokandi, Adam Morisson, Oden, the list goes on and on...  Bad 16th pick is not even closed to any of those.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

Koncak?!  He wasn't even the worst pick in his draft.  Benoit Benjamin 2 slots ahead at #3.  I think you are thinking about worst contracts ever.

I stand corrected-Benjamin actually played almost 15 years and occasionaly put up some numbers despite sucking.  Holy turd!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to spewey's comment:

Koncak?!  He wasn't even the worst pick in his draft.  Benoit Benjamin 2 slots ahead at #3.  I think you are thinking about worst contracts ever.

I stand corrected-Benjamin actually played almost 15 years and occasionaly put up some numbers despite sucking.  Holy turd!

I was a Hawks fan when they signed Koncak to that ridiculous contract and let Joe Caldwell go.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

I was a Hawks fan when they signed Koncak to that ridiculous contract and let Joe Caldwell go.

How about Michael Olowokandi as the worst pick ever?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to celticelmo's comment:

How about Jamarcus Russell over Calvin Johnson?

But the worst has to be Sam Bowie over Michael Jordan.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4043222. Show user_4043222's posts

Len Bias.  'Nuff said.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to user_4043222's comment:

Len Bias.  'Nuff said.

Not really fair to say Len Bias. If he had lived, he more than likely was going to be a very good to great player and extend the careers of Bird, McHale and Parish.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

What about this years first pick from the Cavs? Pretty bad!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

What idiot what mention Len Bias in this convo???  F'n trolls!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Jon koncak? he was the 5th pick of the draft and played for 10 years.

Have you ever heard of Sam Bowie? Kurt Benson? Jonathan Bender?  those are just the first three guys I thought of Koncak doesnt even make a lost of top 100 busts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to celticelmo's comment:

Kwame Brown was a number 1. Way worse than Olowokandi

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:

What idiot what mention Len Bias in this convo???  F'n trolls!!!!

Yeah JDM894G, that was pretty bad and I see that they only had a couple posts so that was probably a very tacky Faker troll. Lenny would have been great I do believe and we would probably be sitting at 20 Titles or more if he had lived and played out his career. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4043222. Show user_4043222's posts

Not a Laker Troll at all.  Big C's fan, grew up with the Big 3.  The discussion was on the worst 1st round pick ever.  Bias died two days after being drafted.  Yes, it was tragic but that doesn't exonerate the pick from being terrible.  He never played.  His death probably cost the C's multiple titles and most definitely shortened the career of Bird and McHale and forced us to endure a few years of Fred Robert's career.   The fact I only have a few posts isn't the issue and you guys know it.  There is no defending this pick.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to user_4043222's comment:

Not a Laker Troll at all.  Big C's fan, grew up with the Big 3.  The discussion was on the worst 1st round pick ever.  Bias died two days after being drafted.  Yes, it was tragic but that doesn't exonerate the pick from being terrible.  He never played.  His death probably cost the C's multiple titles and most definitely shortened the career of Bird and McHale and forced us to endure a few years of Fred Robert's career.   The fact I only have a few posts isn't the issue and you guys know it.  There is no defending this pick.  

It was a great pick..................it is a tragic pick.  If Red had to do it all over again (which I believe is the point of the thread), he'd still pick Bias.

The White's and Browns of the world would NOT be picked again.

Pick defended!

Sections
Shortcuts