Dave Cowens is very good

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Dave Cowens is very good

Dave Cowens is a very good announcer. Calm, relaxed, and he doesn't talk sheet.

I learned a lot from listening to him tonight.

I hope they bring him back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Re: Dave Cowens is very good

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dave Cowens is a very good announcer. Calm, relaxed, and he doesn't talk sheet.

I learned a lot from listening to him tonight.

I hope they bring him back.

[/QUOTE]

Big Red, Danny Ainge, and Chris Herron will be tag teaming the color analyst job this season. Oh, and Cornbread too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

At times he seemed insightful but during other times, his style reminded me of golf on TV.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I'm not a fan, personally.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Dave Cowens was my pick for Coach.  Pair him with assistant Coach Bill Lambieer plus other good assistants and you would see good effort every night combined with high IQ basketball, But I am satisfied with the coach Danny chose.   I think we have a good coach now, I did not say I do not like the coach we have now.  Only stated a  earlier opinion I had.  Dave will be a good Celtic announder to follow in the footsteps of Tommy, Dave is pure Celtic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Hes ok. Obv he knows the game, but he is kind of dull.  Funny how he was such an energy,hustle type  player, but his demeanor as a commentator is the complete opposite. Very calm and almost boring style when he speaks.

Sections
Shortcuts