DAVID LEE > D-ROSE! DISGUSTING if ROSE is a NO-SHOW for GAME 7!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: DAVID LEE > D-ROSE! DISGUSTING if ROSE is a NO-SHOW for GAME 7!

I dont think many Bulls fans are too thrilled with D Rose... esp when theyve been watching him in workouts and practices for months but not in games... esp when all these b anged up, sick guys around the league are playing ball as best they can...

I understand Rose though...  hes still very young and has a ton of future money riding on the health of his knee, so hes not taking any chances..

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

In response to Karllost's comment:

I dont think many Bulls fans are too thrilled with D Rose... esp when theyve been watching him in workouts and practices for months but not in games... esp when all these b anged up, sick guys around the league are playing ball as best they can...

I understand Rose though...  hes still very young and has a ton of future money riding on the health of his knee, so hes not taking any chances..

other guys r in the same situation like LEE and they are playin. u think bron or wade would not play? hate DH but he played... who was risking more, dh or rose? look at deron williams? bad knee, back and on and on. u think kg or pp at the same age would not play? the DOCs have cleared u, what else is there? lee went to his docs and FORCED them to clear him and old school jackson is the one deciding to go cautious as lee wanted to go as long as possible. thats a real warrior! for him not to try is unforgivable. he could b used in the same way. lee was brought in mostly as an energy decoy , the crowd went loud. all these sik guys would have received an adrenaline rush if he just came in for 2 minutes in the first half.

noone is talking about a starring role. then again, y is thibs NOT doing the belichick thing. u say u can practice and sit on the bench in a tie like rr, BUT u cant b in the layup line or doing interviews or anything. or just outta sight outta mind! he stands out like a sore thumb. how bad can it b when he plays hard in practice for 30-40 minutes 3 to 5 times a week and DOMINATES. how is this logical? lee never practiced, just showed up and said he could go.. did a walk thru and some stretches and medical tests, thats it. there's no logical excuse with d-rose. just putting himself first and his ego. ok, he's not an able to be the dominant rose, so what? he's ont he roster, being paid.. rose sukkks for this!

You make some good points. Just curious, but why do you think hes doing this?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

I am not sure why he isn't playing at this point.  Although, his return during the playoffs wouldn't really help the Bulls.  If he was going to help Chicago he should have returned a while ago before the playoffs since it will take him some time to get back into game shape and really be able to contribute.