Davis has patella strain...not good

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

Re: Davis has patella strain...not good

Ya, hopefully it isn't serious and just sprained....give him some rest in my opinion

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Davis has patella strain...not good:
    A MRI will tell the real damage so if it's torn he's done. A patella is nothing to play with. I blame it on the refs. The game should've been over and the refs kept calling foul after foul. Well Murphy is going to have to cram and be ready. I don't see BBD coming back until the playoffs if it's what is being reported.
    Posted by BiasLewis

go calm down... its tendinitis.. baby has been having issues for weeks which is y he has stunk so much lately... he needs some time off.. will be back within 2 weeeks!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

I cant wait to see how good our second teal is going to be when Delonte gets in there. What a diff it's going to be. Last night would have stayed a blow out if he was in there IMO.

We SORELY need that before Big Baby.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I saw the thing about the ankle too, I'm thinking that spin control or Doc not wanting attention on his knee.  I'm no expert, but I have had the same injury but the actual tear not a strain.  Also, if its his ankle, how come it I didnt see it turn, and how come he was grabbing at his knee ( not sure what u saw concord) but I saw him clutch the same knee that had the big white brace on it.....pretty obvious whats going on.  How do announce a patella strain and then change it to an ankle sprain....they are worlds apart....Lets hope its just an ankle, and not some billicheck type move...

Sections
Shortcuts