Davis hurts knee, can only hope for the best

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Davis hurts knee, can only hope for the best

It was very hard to tell if he hurt it going up or coming down.  Hopefully it was NOT one of those "nobody around" disasters that always means surgery.  That would be really bad for the C's, regardless of however many of youz guys think he is a worthless fatty.  He's a fatty who's worth a lot to this team....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: Davis hurts knee, can only hope for the best

hoping it's a muscle, but could be bad, like you said. at least we have a couple more Fs now. but still.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ac3boogi3. Show Ac3boogi3's posts

could have been a knee calf ankle hammy, i dont know how you come up with knee so quickly

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

davis has had a mediocre stretch of a few games now, but we'd be dead without him.  he's too valuable for moving big centers off their spot.  w/o him, htat work is ALL up to shak, and shak is not up to doing ALL of that work ALL the time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: Davis hurts knee, can only hope for the best:
    [QUOTE]could have been a knee calf ankle hammy, i dont know how you come up with knee so quickly
    Posted by Ac3boogi3[/QUOTE]

he seemed to be clutching at the knee.  other than that i don't know anything.

if we are lucky it's just a cramp.  i hope it is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Good luck.

Glen Davis will have an MRI on his left knee tomorrow. Its wrapped in ice but he said he's not concerned #celtics
    http://twitter.com/gwashburn14/status/43152334720733187

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ac3boogi3. Show Ac3boogi3's posts

yahh we might be in some trouble with him, not looking good

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

hopefully, davis will not be out very long, but with this latest injury (davis) the 15th roster spot needs to be filled with someone who can play center unless the celtics will be happy with garnett playing there for extended minutes.

all of the new guys will help fill the minutes davis logs at forward, but right now (with the o'neals still out) there is no back up center to krystic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Strained patella tendon, MRI today.

Might be good for Baby to get a few days off anyway.. HEs been strugglin and playin lots of minutes..gives the new guys a shot at playing and learning one another

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

he gonna need more than a few days off, or he is gonna risk rupturing it which requires surgery... I would just forget about Big Baby this year, and look at it as a bonus if he returns....its not a rest for 3 days type of injury...its more like Jermaine O'Neal part II

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Look with all due respect, your fears about BBD are not founded on any real information. Let's wait and see what they find.

BBD is not a high flier and he is tougher than most.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: Davis hurts knee, can only hope for the best:
    [QUOTE]Strained patella tendon, MRI today. Might be good for Baby to get a few days off anyway.. HEs been strugglin and playin lots of minutes..gives the new guys a shot at playing and learning one another
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

according to a quote from him last night after the game, the knee has been giving him pain for a while now.  not good.  rest him up for the post season and then rest him up some more in the off season.

he's driving around a whole lot of stuff out there on the court at a rate that i've never seen a guy his size move.  if i was the trainers i'd rest him from sneaker workouts and have him do a lot of pool work, but that's probably why i'm not the trainer.